Double Exp and Double Goblin Buffs, Clarsen's Monk Guide, DH BiS Guide
BlizzCon 2014 America Regionals Deck Lists
Skin Spotlight: Master Tyrande, Town Hall: Heroes #34 - The Return of the Alpha
Hazzikostas & Holinka Interview Recap
The interview with ConvertToRaid
mostly recapped things that have already been talked about, but the highlights are below:
- The Blizzcon Live Raid is Method vs Midwinter in Heroic Highmaul.
- The Simcraft DPS rankings are currently not accurate. (WatcherDev)
- Warlords boss fights try to integrate the environment more, similar to the Siegecrafter fight in Siege of Orgrimmar.
- Only the ring legendary is planned right now. Earning legendary items over the course of the expansion is the plan going forward.
- Later patches may increase the rate at which alts can complete the legendary quest line, as long as one character has already done it.
- The team is continuing to try and make arenas easier to watch.
- Updating Moonkin and other shapeshifted player models is still on the list.
- The Warlords world bosses won't be hard like the early version of Oondasta.
Warlords of Draenor - New Character Models
Originally Posted by Watcher
We are finishing up our new character model previews with Gnome, Night Elf, Tauren, Troll, and Draenei. We looked at the other races yesterday
. Blood Elves are coming in a future patch.
The happy Gnome Female from Blizzcon
is gone now.
Night Elf Male
Night Elf Female
Hazzikostas & Holinka Live Sunday, 10/12
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Originally Posted by Blizzard
Blue Tracker /