Community Creation of the Week: The Spear of Valor, Diablo III: Heroes Rise, Darkness Falls, Blue Posts, Barbarian Render by Ali Jalali
Mists of Pandaria Pets
Now that you have had time to level, it is time to start collecting all of the new pets!
Archaeology Leveling Change
Archaeology has been hotfixed or changed at some point in the past few days to always give one skillup per dig, making it much easier to level. It isn't clear if this is intended or not, as it isn't listed in the hotfix notes.
Patch 5.1 Captions
These lines usually go along with in game events or cinematics and should explain a little bit more about the Patch 5.1 events.
Class Blue Posts
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Jubeka and Kanrethad
Jubeka and Kanrethad 2
- ... I've seen the fear in your eyes, Jubeka.
- What is it you wished to show me...?
- Gul'dan destroyed this world in his bid for power... you're concerned I will do the same to Azeroth.
- What...? No! I.. I have... no idea...
- No! Stay back...! You... you're dangerous. I remain content summoning demons, but you...
- ...you toy with becoming one yourself!
- There are two sides to the blade of Demonology...
- ... the threats that besiege us from the outside...
- ... and those that threaten us from within.
- I chose you as my companion for a reason.
- And what depraved reason is that...?
- ... If I fail, I need you to banish me forever.
Jubeka and Kanrethad 3
- I tire of your evasive babble, doomguard. Explain to me why you and your kind are drawn to sacrificial magics.
- My contract is to fight for you, not to reveal the legion's secrets, mortal.
- Do not attempt to decieve me, demon!
- Your kind far predates Sargeras's betrayal. What WERE you?
- This knowledge is useless... what are you trying to achieve, Kanrethad?
- STAY OUT OF THIS! The demon will answer, NOW!
- What an odd demand. Not even my own kind care about our origins. Why should you?
- If you do not care then there is no harm telling me.
- ... before Sargeras freed us, we were the Titan's hounds. Forever enslaved to police the use of arcane.
- Sacrificial magic was considered the greatest violation of life and we were attuned to instantly punish those who delved into such... delicious sorcery.
- You have your petty secret, Kanrethad. Now, I demand knowledge from you... why do you care?
- I don't believe that is part of our contact. We are done here.
- Jubeka, complete the ritual.
- Such strange creatures. Why do they remain so long after the legion has left?
- The Observers were in the service of Illidan... not the legion.
- ...there's a slight flaw in that supposition.
- Well, he's gone too... so why are they still around?
- How should I know?
- Well, I've spent weeks trying to understand how to summon one of these things. If you know something I don't, I'd appreciate it if you'd share it with us "lesser" mortals.
- What's the problem? You handled the binding of the Fel Imps and Voidlords effortlessly.
- They were trivial by comparison! These things are never in the same place.
- There's something... strange about them... something out of place...
- Oh dear...
Unknown and Avartu
- This... is amazing... an untapped store of raw arcane energy.
- For years it has languished, slowly growing in strength...
- Imagine what we could summon with just a fraction of this power!
- Summon... ha, imagine what we could become if fused with power of this magnitude...
- The powers of this room are not unlike the original well of eternity in Azeroth.
- So this is how Illidan bound so many demons to his will...
- Yes. The payment for the demon's service was to drink from the energy of this place.
- By feeding upon this place's power, they were broken free from their addiction to the legion's magic.
- I believe this is the original power source he intended to offer the Blood Elves to free them from their addiction to the sunwell... but for some reason he didn't let them near it...
- What?? You have no proof of such a claim.
- Didn't you notice? The demons under Illidan's command were free of the entropic, fel-green corruption that pervades the legion.
- ... why do you talk so much, Kanrethad?
- I was there... at the end...
- ... oh dear, are you going to regale me with yet another of your horrible stories?
- ... shut up.
- I think I liked you better when your jaw was missing.
- Did you hear that?! Those Ashtongue dogs are coming. Let's hurry up and start the ritual!
- Very well. We'll return later after the crystal is fully charged.
Divine Bell Cinematic
- Are the preparations complete?
- Yes, Warlord. The traps are set. The Divine Bell will be safe within this crypt, ready for the day that the Thunder King returns.
- We have but to evacuate the workers and the rest of our warriors.
- Very well, then. May the ghosts of our brothers guard this place for all eternity.
- There is no time. The Shado-Pan trackers are too close. They cannot learn the location of the Bell.
- Their sacrifice will not be in vain.
- And neither, Avartu, will yours.
- Seeker of Chaos... Summoner of Demons... Wielder of Shadows...
- The existence of your kind has not escaped our notice, $c.
- You walk the line between absolute power and total corruption.
- Like Illidan, you constantly struggle to bend the all consuming chaos to your will.
- Much like Azeroth has survived, where many, many others have fallen.
- Perhaps you can succeed where he failed... perhaps you can accept the disorder of this universe.
- Your kind can tread where we cannot. Your kind can survive where others might perish.
- The artifact that Kanrethad attempted to create is incomplete.
- It grants the ability to perform magic on a grand scale... but they quickly lose the ability to control that power.
- I will unlock the crystal's power, but only you can decide how it is to be used.
- Choose wisely, $n.
- [PLACEHOLDER CINEMATIC!!!!!!] In the one-hundred-and-seventieth year of the Thunder King's reign, the Korune spellweavers came to Lei Shen with their greatest creation.
- A bell cast from the makers' flesh, shaped by stars' fire, and bound by the breath of darkest shadow.
- This bell, when rung, could shake the world and call to the heavens.
- Taken to war, the bell's cacophonous tones stirred the hearts of Lei Shen's warriors.
- It fueled their hatred and anger, lending them strength on the field of battle.
- The bell's screaming voice struck fear and doubt into the hearts of the Emperor's enemies, sending them fleeing in his path.
- Awed by its power, the Thunder King described the instrument as "the voice of the gods," and named it the Divine Bell.
- Eventually, the Thunder King fell, and the Bell changed hands. Many tried to use its power. Some tried to silence its sound. All failed.
- Finally, the Korune spellweavers laid claim to their instrument and hid it away. Since then, the Bell has been lost to history.
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
AskMrRobot has been updated
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
to include stat weights for more specs, missing items added, updated enchants, and other fixes and improvements.
TCG Art Update
Blizzard has updated the Trading Card Game art gallery
to feature ten new pieces.