The Waypoint, Developer Comments on Major Issues, Uber Diablo and Maghda Bug, INVIS Versus GR 50
This Week in Hearthstone: News, Popular Decks, Videos; Versus Series, Community Spotlight: Deathknight Card Backs
Skin Spotlight: Master Tychus
Warlords of Draenor - Patch 6.0 Reminders
With a little over a month to go before Patch 6.0, it is time to take a look at the things you may want to do before it is too late. Our friends over at OpenRaid
have lots of groups to help you cross things off of your list.
All of the challenge mode achievements are becoming Legacy and Feat of Strength achievements, with all of the rewards other than the armor sets and teleport spells becoming account wide.
Siege of Orgrimmar
- Bronze - The Undaunted title will be unobtainable and account-wide.
- Silver - The mounts will be unobtainable and account-wide. If you have at least one of the mounts, all four of the mounts will be unlocked.
- Gold - The transmog armor sets and teleport spells will be unobtainable and remain character specific. The Gold guild achievement that rewards a pet will be unobtainable.
Along with the difficulty changes coming in Patch 6.0, some rewards are also going away.
- The Ahead of the Curve 10 and 25 achievements for killing Normal Garrosh will no longer be obtainable. These reward the Kor'kron War Wolf mount.
- The Cutting Edge 10 and 25 achievements for killing Heroic Garrosh will also no longer be obtainable. These achievement have no reward.
- The Kor'kron Juggernaut mount that drops from Heroic Garrosh isn't going away, but after Warlords is live it will be a rare drop instead of guaranteed.
- If you are still trying for some Siege of Orgrimmar loot, the Warforged Seal will no longer have a weekly cap.
Heirloom items cost gold
instead of Justice Points in the Warlords of Draenor beta, but will not be available until a later patch
on live. The prices are currently 500
and another 500
to upgrade them. Also keep in mind that the Heirlooms collection tab was delayed
Warlords of Draenor Healing
Originally Posted by Blizzard
Blue Tracker /
Dark Legacy Comics #457
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
takes a look at the state of questing.