- Winners have been picked and will be messaged on Facebook very shortly! More to come this week!
Facebook MMO-Champion Giveaway!
Christmas will be here very soon and I figured I could run a couple of giveaways/contests on MMO-Champion during the holidays, I'll try to restrict it to virtual goods to make sure that I don't have to lawyer up and prevent anyone outside of the US from getting anything.
We'll start with a nice Blizzard Store companion pets/mounts giveaway today with the following prizes:
I'm in a Facebooking mood today and to win one of these prizes, you just have to follow the steps:
The winners will receive codes to redeem their companion pets, I will send you a message first to know if you play on an US or an EU server since these codes are region-locked. It also means that you can totally enter and just give the code to someone else for christmas, because giving is nice sometimes!
If everything goes as planned, you can probably expect a couple of extra giveaways during the holidays to keep everyone happy! Disregard Christmas, acquire companion pets!
Project Titan confirmed
In an interview with Destructoid.com
, Frank Pearce
confirmed that "Titan" is Blizzard's next-gen MMO. It's not really anything new if you've been reading the site regularly
but at least, we have an official confirmation now.
Keep in mind that he just confirmed that it's the next-gen MMO, anything I said earlier isn't official (yet?) and if their plans
didn't change you won't see it before a few years anyway.
Omnotron Defense System Heroic World First kill by Paragon
is starting to take the lead and killed a 3rd boss in 25-man heroic mode yesterday: the Omnotron Defense System! Congratulations to them, hopefully this is the last time I ever have to wonder if it is spelled Omnitron or Omnotron
like in the achievement.
Raidcomp Update/Bug Fixes
has been updated with a couple of additions/bug fixes, thanks to chaud
- Separated Feral Druids into DPS and Tank.
- Added interrupt counter.
- Moved Curse of Weakness to Physical Damage Reduction.
- Only Beast Mastery Hunters may bring Bloodlust and Ferocious Inspiration.
- All Hunters may now bring Agility and Strength.
- Several hunter pet abilities tagged correctly.
- Only Affliction and Demonology Warlocks apply Spell Critical Strike Chance (Shadow and Flame).
- Scrolls/Drums "maybe" marking removed.
- Armor (%) Buff category renamed to Armor.
- Several improperly flagged Shaman totems corrected to be flagged as Maybe when less than two or three shamans in the raid.
- Protection Warriors no longer give a healing debuff through Furious Attacks.
- Shaman Curse Removal count corrected.
- Mage Remove Curse count corrected.
New World of Warcraft Wallpaper
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
The official website
has been updated with a new wallpaper featuring Stonecore.
New Fan Art
The Blizzard Fan Art Section
has been updated!
Blizzard Art Gallery Update
The WoW Classic Gallery
has been updated with 4 early artworks of World of Warcraft. (Yay high-resolution!)
The Daily Blink - A Flyer in the Auction House
Last but not least, today's Daily Blink
, reminding us that mages are our friends... Sometimes.