Cosmetic Helm Giveaway Ends Today!
Diablo III "Wanted" Posters, Chat Bug is Fixed, Curse Weekly Roundup
Patch 5.4 - Tier 16 Rogue Armor Set Preview
Keep in mind that this is just a preview, and the final set may be different.
Warcraft Movie Teaser at Comic-Con
Fans that were at Comic-Con this weekend got a treat in the form of a Warcraft movie teaser. It was a short clip that featured a human in the desert with a sword who comes across the skeleton of a solider. He takes a drink and then picks up the shield, which has the Alliance insignia on it. An orc then shows up and charges the human, with the clip ending there.
Duncan Jones also mentioned that filming would begin early next year, so this was just a test shot for Comic-Con. Unfortunately, no recordings have shown up yet, and there are no plans to release the footage...
MMO-Champion Forums Moderator Recruitment
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Good news everyone! We're recruiting moderators for the forums again! The amount of users and posts keeps increasing and we reached the point where we need some help before the trolls take over and play Whack-a-Mod in the Darkmoon Faire. I know it sounds fun, but I'm going to assume we don't want that.
Please be sure to read the entire post before applying!
Weekly News Recap
This was a busy week, with two PTR builds, Proving Grounds, and Timeless Isle, so catch up on all the news!
- July 14
- We looked at the Season 14 Mage Armor Set.
- Death Knight and Druid teleport spells now return the caster to where they came from when cast again
- July 15
- There was another PTR build with lots of class changes and new items.
- We looked at Proving Grounds, with a preview of the DPS, Tanking, and Healing version.
- Items are scaled to item level 463, but gems are not scaled down. Set bonuses don't work.
- Flasks and food buffs are allowed, but potions are not. You also get a full set of raid buffs.
- The UI elements (timers and wave counters) and audio were not in in the videos below.
- The DPS video below just shows Gold for DPS, stopping a few waves before the end. This is a somewhat older version of Gold, the current version on the PTR is significantly easier.
- July 16
- July 17
- July 17
- July 18
- July 19