- Moving to temporary comments once again, hopefully we'll fix the bug for good this time.
- Comments are playing hide and seek again, tech team is on it.
Druid Symbiosis Spells
Druids get a fun new ability
in Mists of Pandaria that gives them a spell from another class and the target an ability from the druid. With the help
of some of our nice forum users, Sunfyre compiled a list
of all of the ability swaps that take place.
These abilities are changing every patch, so consider them a preview and not the final list of spells.
Battleground Preview: Temple of Kotmogu
Temple of Kotmogu is an upcoming battleground located in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. The main objective is to hold a ball to earn points for your team. You earn more points the closer you stand to the center, and gain increased levels of the buff
- As usual, this is WORK IN PROGRESS. The video and screenshots do not reflect the final version of the battleground.
World Boss Raid - Galleon
Galleon is one of the new World Bosses in Mists of Pandaria, located in the Valley of the Four Winds. He currently spawns a few times a day on the beta servers, and our wonderful livestreamers
made an attempt
(2:07:48) to defeat him with 80 players that was unsuccessful (down to ~65%).
This time around they are going to make another attempt with more players on Sunday April 15th at 22:00 CET / 4:00 PM EST
. This will take place on the Mekkatorque-EU beta realm. The spawn timing isn't known exactly right now, so if you want to take part, be ready to spend some time waiting. For more details speak with Niklive (Alliance) or Longview (Horde) in game.
There are multiple mobs involved in the encounter, with Galleon and Chief Salyis being the main two. Galleon has 261 Million health and Chief Salyis has 11 million health.
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
- Fire Shot - Saurok Skirmishers riding on Galleon's back fire flaming crossbow bolts at random players, inflicting 15,000 Fire damage.
- Stomp - Galleon stomps the ground, inflicting 92,500 to 107,500 Physical damage to players within 70 yards and knocking them down for 3 sec.
- Cannon Barrage - Chief Salyis orders his minions to fire off eight powerful cannon blasts. Each blast inflicts 300,000 Fire damage to players within 10 yards and knocks them back.
- Salyin Warmonger - Chief Salyis' Warmongers periodically jump down from Galleon's back to engage players.
- Impaling Pull - Pulls a distant target towards the Warmonger and inflicts 13,875 to 16,125 Physical damage.
Free BattleTag Change
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Originally Posted by Blizzard
Blue Tracker /