Hearthstone - WoW TCG Game Announced
Blizzard just announced Hearthstone, the online Free to Play
WoW CCG Game! More details to come. You can start talking about it in our new Hearthstone forum
- Free to play online collectible card game.
- Opt in to beta in your Battle.net account management!
- Beta begins this summer, with release this year.
- Playable on PC, Mac, and iPad.
- The game will be easy to pick up, but have a good amount of depth and complexity.
- The board is 3D, with lots of animations to make gameplay more exciting.
- There will be over 300 cards with the initial launch
- You can purchase more card packs for roughly $1 per five cards, or slowly earn them through gameplay.
- There will be Basic and Expert cards, with Expert cards being broken down into categories like Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary.
- You’re guaranteed to receive at least one card of rare or better quality per pack.
- Each card in the pack also has a chance to upgrade to a “Golden” version of the same card.
- Disenchant cards that you don't want to receive dust, which is used to craft new cards.
- There is a deck builder, which can build decks for you, or you can build your own.
- The game will be a 1v1 game using Battle.net matchmaking.
- Playing will allow you to earn medals every week.
- You can also play against AI at different levels of difficulty.
- Any purchases you made during the beta will be credited back to you in the form of new, unopened card packs at launch.
- Read more in the Hearthstone FAQ.
- Check out some of the screenshots, videos, artwork, and a wallpaper on the official site!