Arcane Cannon Wizard Build, Blizzard Games at gamescom, Diablo III Fan Music, Diablo III Comic, Poll - How Many Hours Have You Played D3
Terrace of Endless Spring: Sha of Fear
The Sha of Fear is the final boss in Terrace of Endless Spring, which requires you to complete Heart of Fear before entering.
Sha of Fear Loot
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Terrace of Endless Spring
Straddling the mountain range between the Jade Forest and the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, the Terrace of Endless Spring has been a sacred refuge for millennia. Its peaceful fountains are said to have the power to heal and rejuvenate, but when the Sha of Fear attacked, many of the complex's guardians turned on each other in fits of terror.
Sha of Fear
- Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear - Defeat the Sha of Fear in Terrace of Endless Spring on Heroic difficulty, with the Ritual of Purification inactive or disabled.
- Heroic: Sha of Fear - Defeat the Sha of Fear in Terrace of Endless Spring on Heroic difficulty. Reward: the Fearless
- The Mind-Killer - Defeat the Sha of Fear in Terrace of Endless Spring on Normal or Heroic difficulty without any raid members being feared by Dread Spray or Breath of Fear.
- The Terrace of Endless Spring - The Sha of Fear looms atop the Terrace, attempting to consume the pure light emanating from its center.
- Pure Light - A narrow column of uncorrupted light still projects skyward from the center of the terrace. When a player stands in this light it bends, forming a protective wall that extends back from this Champion of the Light in a 'V' shape. This attracts the attention of the Sha of Fear, who fixates on the Champion.
- Wall of Light - The Champion and other players standing within the wall of light take 10% reduced damage from all sources. The wall also deflects the Sha's Breath of Fear attack.
- Breath of Fear - The Sha of Fear unleashes a horrible breath attack, inflicting 255,000 Shadow damage to all enemies over 1.5 sec. Afflicted enemies are also feared for 5 sec. Players standing behind the Wall of Light are unaffected.
- Eerie Skull - The Sha throws a skull at a player's location, inflicting 40,000 Shadow damage to enemies within 0 yards of the impact point.
- Ominous Cackle - The Sha cackles ominously and transports a group of players to one of the outer shrines to battle a former guardian of the terrace.
- Terror Spawn - The Sha periodically summons a pair of Terror Spawns to attack players. A bulwark of dark energy protecting each Terror Spawn deflects spells and attacks that strike the front of the creature.
- Penetrating Bolt - The Terror Spawn hurls a bolt of Sha energy at a player's location, inflicting 60,000 Shadow damage to enemies within 0 yards of the impact point. Affected enemies take 25% increased Shadow damage for 15 sec.
- Reaching Attack - The Sha strikes at a distant target, inflicting 100% of weapon damage as Shadow and increasing Shadow damage taken by 20% for 12 sec. The Sha uses this ability when no targets are in melee range.
- Lei's Hope - The light in the terrace seems to glow more brightly after players force the Sha to retreat to the Dread Expanse. Attack and casting speeds are increased by 20% within the Terrace of Endless Spring on subsequent attempts.
- The Outer Shrines - The group of players transported by Ominous Cackle must defeat one of three Sha possessed crossbowmen. The former terrace guardians Yang Guoshi, Cheng Kang, and Jinlun Kun attack the players.
- Shoot - The caster shoots at the target, inflicting 75% weapon damage as Physical.
- Dread Spray - The caster rapidly fires sprays of Dread Bolts in specific directions for 8 sec. The caster gains immunity to taunt for the duration. Each spray of Dread Bolts fires in a cone in front of the caster, inflicting 75% of weapon damage as Shadow and afflicting the target for 8 sec. At 2 stacks, the Dread Spray fears the target for 2.5 sec.
- Death Blossom - The caster spins in a circle, unleashing a hail of bolts in all directions for 6 sec. Each bolt that strikes an enemy inflicts 25,000 Physical damage.
- Sha Globe - Globes of Sha energy are knocked out of the possessed crossbowman as he loses health. Touching a globe will consume it, inflicting 10,000 Shadow damage but refilling the player's primary resource. If not consumed within 8 sec the globe will return to the bowman, healing him for 8% of his maximum health.
- Fearless - Defeating any of the possessed crossbowmen allows the group to return to the central terrace and grants them 60% increased damage and healing, 60% increased movement speed, and immunity to Fear effects for 30 sec.
- The Dread Expanse - On heroic difficulty the Sha of Fear retreats to the Dread Expanse at low remaining health, dragging players along with him. This watery wasteland is a place of the Sha's making where he has access to a new set of abilities.
- Fading Light - The last glimmers of light from the terrace heal players as they are extinguished, restoring 90% health and mana over 6 sec. In addition, all player cooldowns are reset.
- Pure Light - The uncorrupted light from the terrace binds itself to the current champion and takes on a new form. It grows stronger, granting the champion immunity to fear and horror effects and reduces their damage taken by 25%.
- Transfer Light - The champion can use this ability to move the Pure Light to a targeted friendly player.
- Implacable Strike - The Sha unleashes an Implacable Strike in the direction of his current target that inflicts 700,000 damage to enemies up to 0 yards away.
- Naked and Afraid - The Sha strips the gear from his current target before performing Implacable Strike, reducing the target's armor and chance to dodge by 100% for 40 sec.
- Waterspout - The Sha agitates the water under several players, creating a series of waterspouts. Each waterspout takes 1.5 sec. to form and explode, inflicting 125,000 Frost damage to enemies within 2 yds.
- Huddle in Terror - The Sha terrifies several players, causing them to cower in fear and inflicting 80,000 Shadow damage every 1 sec. for 15 sec.
- Submerge - The Sha disappears below the surface of the Dread Expanse for a short time, then emerges under a random player and inflicts 600,000 Frost damage to enemies within 10 yds. The Sha summons a Dread Spawn at his location every time he submerges.
- Dread Spawn - This creature fixates on the current champion of the light. If a new player becomes the champion the Dread Spawn changes targets.
- Sha Spine - The Dread Spawn emits Sha Spines. Each spine inflicts 97,500 Shadow damage to a random player.
- Eternal Darkness - The Dread Spawn kills his current target when he reaches melee range.
- Gathering Speed - The Dread Spawn periodically gains 100% movement speed. This effect can stack up to 3 times, but is reset when a new Champion of the Light is chosen.
Keep in mind that this loot table may not be complete or final.
Activision Blizzard Q2 2012 Conference Call on August 2
The Q2 2012 Earnings call will take place on August 2, at 1:30 PM PST, which brings us an update on subscriber numbers for the second quarter of 2012. Keep in mind last call informed us that no subscribers were lost in Q1, but 1.8 million were lost in 2011. This time around we have Diablo 3 and a long time without new content that may have pulled away some players.
- Q1 2011 - 600,000 subscribers lost
- Q2 2011 - 300,000 subscribers lost
- Q3 2011 - 800,000 subscribers lost
- Q4 2011 - 100,000 subscribers lost.
- Q1 2012 - 0 subscribers lost.
- Q2 2012 - ???
Beta Class Balance Analysis
Originally Posted by Dave Kosak
Originally Posted by Blizzard
Blue Tracker /
Blizzard Games News
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Power of Aspects gets a little bit stronger, Battle Pets have their own website, Blizzard announces BattleNet World Championship, and an epic Diamond Gate gets built in Minecraft; all in this weeks Blizzard news.