Blizzcon 2015 - Day 2 Schedule
Join us in the chat
for the biggest Blizzcon viewing party! Keep checking back to explore the new content as we update live during the panels!
Blizzcon 2015 Schedule
Note: all times are converted to the timezone your computer is currently in.
Blizzcon 2015 - Day 1 Recap
Saturday starts off with the Legion Game Systems panel at 1 PM PST / 4 PM EST, followed by Q&A and an In-Game Cinematics panel at the same time. Linkin Park will close out the show!
We will be going back and covering the Cinematics panel after the Q&A is wrapped up, along with the Engineering discussion and Community Game Systems discussion later in the day.
World of Warcraft
- Legion beta begins in the weeks following Blizzcon
- Legion Cinematic was released
- Warcraft Movie
- The movie trailer was shown during the Opening Ceremony.
- There was a press event with Duncan Jones, Chris Metzen, and some of the movie cast
- Legion Releasing by September 2016
- The regular version costs $50 and Digital Deluxe costs $70.
- Pre-purchasing gives you a Level 100 Boost and at least one week early access to the Demon Hunter class.
- You will need a level 70 character to create a Demon Hunter and you can only have one Demon Hunter per realm.
- Artifact Weapons - Blog posts for all of the Artifact Weapons include models and a little bit of story.
- World of Warcraft: Legion - World and Content Overview (Official Recap)
- The Broken Shore has a 20 Alliance and 20 Horde (40 Player) scenario that begins right after the cinematic.
- Demon Hunters have a unique starting experience involving Illidan, who creates a Felsaber epic mount for you.
- There are four leveling zones that can be done in any order, as they scale.
- There will be endgame world questing content that aren't strictly daily quests.
- Legion will have two raids, one with 7 bosses (Emerald Nightmare) and one with 10 (Suramar Palace) with Gul'dan as the final boss.
- Legion Challenge Mode dungeons keep becoming harder as you defeat them and the rewards keep getting better. Complements or replaces raiding.
- World of Warcraft Cinematics - The Road to Legion
Heroes of the Storm
- Overwatch Pricing
- Overwatch - $40, PC only, includes all of the heroes. Widowmaker skin bonus for pre-orders.
- Overwatch Origins Edition - $60, PC, Xbox One, and PS4. All of the heroes, bonus skins, rewards for other Blizzard games. Baby Wintson Pet for WoW.
- Overwatch Collector's Edition - $130 PC Xbox One, PS4. All of the Origins Edition content plus the soundtrack, an art book, and Soldier: 76 statue.
- New Map and Trailer
- Hollywood is the new Overwatch map, set in a fictional version of Hollywood.
- A new gameplay trailer was released.
- New Heroes
- D.Va - Former pro-gamer turned mech pilot.
- Mei - Former Climatologist. Uses lower damage frost based attacks, has an ice block like ability, ice wall, blizzard.
- Genji - Hanzo's brother. Throws Shuriken, deflects attacks, charges forward, and uses a katana.
- Whats New in Overwatch
- There will be no support for Macs
- Release will only have 21 heroes, no announcement on additional heroes or pricing for anything after that.
- New heroes are coming to beta next week.
- Announcement Trailer
- Hero Deep Dive
- There are more than 200 characters on the list of potential heroes.
- Lunara, King Genn Greymane, and Cho'Gall are the three new heroes.
- Cho'gall is one hero controlled by two players.
- Cho'Gall will be given to everyone that bought a Blizzcon (or Virtual) ticket.
- If you party up and play 2 games with someone who does not have Cho'gall, they will unlock the hero for free as well.
- If you play 4 games as Cho'gall with someone else, you will get bonus gold!
- The Arena is a new mode will let you pick from 3 random heroes, then play on a new small single objective map. The game is shorter and has less restrictions than normal games now.
- Towers of Doom is the new map, allowing you to destroy enemy towns to take them over and damage the core.
- New Hero Skills and Talents
- Blood and Treasure - New Content and Features for Reaper of Souls
- New zone - Greyhollow Island, Adventure Mode only.
- The Eternal Woods and Royal Quarters were expanded for Adventure Mode.
- Patch 2.4.0 is going to revamp, revisit, or revise nearly every one of the 24 class sets in the game.
- Set Dungeons - Once you complete and don the full six pieces of any given class set, you'll receive a clue to track down an ancient dungeon designed just for you and your set.
- Empowered Rifts, New Legendaries, More Stash Space, Season Journey Revisions, and more!