Update (4:45 PM EST): AskMrRobot
is updated and online!
Update (4:30 PM EST): Ordos will not be accessible to everyone
. You need the legendary cloak to access him still.
Update (1:20 PM EST):
Added Blizzard's Patch 6.0.2 video recap.
Mists of Pandaria Included in Base Game
Mists of Pandaria has been removed from the Battle.Net Shop and the base game now is listed as including level 1 to 90. Players who haven't purchased Warlords of Draenor yet had their launcher change to the base game background instead of Mists of Pandaria.
World of Warcraft Site Updated
The World of Warcraft site design has been updated to include a new background and the Warlords of Draenor logo.
Patch 6.0.2 Survival Guide
Blizzard has released a video recap of some of the major changes in Patch 6.0.2.
Iron Horde Invasion - Blasted Lands Quests
Upon logging in you should be able to start the short Blasted Lands quest line. These quests reward Iron Starlette
, The Iron Invasion
, and the of the Iron Vanguard
You can find more information about the quests on the WoWDB pages for the initial Alliance
Gearing Up Alts
If you want to gear up alts to make leveling in Warlords a little bit easier, there are now a few more ways to do so. Keep in mind that lots of items can be upgraded at the cost of 50 x Lesser Charm of Good Fortune
Patch 6.0.2 Known Issues
- Upper Blackrock Spire - The new version of UBRS drops item level 550 blues, which is better than you can get from Normal Siege of Orgrimmar (without upgrades). You need item level 510 to queue.
- Honor - Battlegrounds and arena skirmishes can give you honor to purchase item level 550 Prideful gear.
- Gold - Gear that was sold for Justice or Valor previously is now sold for gold!
- Timeless Isle - You can get lots of 496 gear from chests on the isle. If you get tokens for armor you don't need, you can send them to other alts.
- World Bosses - The world bosses have a 15-30% chance to drop gear.
- Siege of Orgrimmar - Flex is now normal and scales from 10 to 30, so take advantage of the Group Finder to get some gear. If you are item level 496 or above, you can get item level 528 gear from Raid Finder.
- Throne of Thunder - If you are at least item level 480, you can do Throne of Thunder. Bosses have a ~30% chance to drop item level 502 gear.
Originally Posted by Zorbrix