HCT Bahamas: Live Un'Goro Card Reveals
Patch 7.2 Preparation
Patch 7.2 is just around the corner, so we’ve put together this list of things players might want to complete before the patch goes live this Tuesday.
Table of Contents
Get Your Artifact Weapon to at Least 35 Traits
Patch 7.2 introduces reworks to the existing Artifact Weapon system:
- Once you’ve earned 35 traits in your Artifact Weapons, you’ll be eligible for a new questline to empower your weapon.
- Once completed, you'll be able to spend Artifact Power on new Empowered traits, new ranks for existing traits, and a new Infinite trait, which features 50 ranks.
- Players who have put Artifact Power into their weapons beyond 35 traits will have all of this AP refunded and be able to allocate it to new traits.
- Previously earned Artifact Power items will not be usable on the empowered Artifact Weapon, so don't stockpile your AP tokens.
Cap Your Artifact Knowledge
Complete Order Hall Class Campaign
- To continue with your order hall campaign in 7.2, you must have completed all currently available order hall quests.
- In 7.2, players can earn a new champion, class-specific achievements, and the achievement Champions of Legionfall
- Completion of the order hall class campaign awards your class-specific flying mount. You can check them out here.
Collect 25,000 Order Resources for New Order Hall Research
- If you haven’t already been stockpiling Order Resources, you’ll want to start farming in order to purchase the two new order hall upgrades.
- The first upgrade (tier 7) costs 10,000 x Order Resources and takes one day to research.
- The second (tier 8) costs 15,000 x Order Resources and research completion will take 5 days.
- You’ll also need Order Resources for purchasing new artifact knowledge ranks (which now caps at 50).
Earn the Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One Achievement
- Complete the first Broken Isles Pathfinder achievement so you can work towards Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part Two once the patch is live.
As a recap, here’s what you’ll need to do to earn that first achievement:
- Broken Isles Explorer - Explore the regions of the Broken Isles
- Variety is the Spice of Life - Complete 100 different world quests
- A Glorious Campaign - Complete your class order hall campaign
- Loremaster of Legion - Requires completion of all Legion zone achievements.
- Good Suramaritan will be the most time consuming achievement (though no longer gated) and is the only one which requires a boss kill, Xavius in Emerald Nightmare for The Emerald Nightmare: The Stuff of Dreams. This quest can be completed on any raid difficulty (including LFR).
- Broken Isles Diplomat
Max Reputations to Exalted for the Paragon System
- You're now able to keep earning reputation with a faction even after reaching Exalted.
- For each 10,000 reputation earned past Exalted, you will earn a supply reward similar to those awarded by Emissary Quests.
- These supply rewards have a chance to drop new, faction-exclusive mounts and toys.
- After earning 10 of these rewards, you’ll earn the achievement Paragon of the Broken Isles.
- You won’t be able to gain reputation from insignias earned from world quests, so there’s no point in holding onto those.
Here are the reward items you’ll have a chance to receive:
Level Class Hall Champions
- Level all Class Hall Champions to 110 and cap their item level.
- All Champions will now be able to reach Legendary quality, which unlocks a third equipment slot.
- Once Legendary, Champions will not be able to earn any more experience.
- You’ll be able to have one more active Champion, so make sure you have six Champions ready for missions.
- Don’t forget that you can take Combat Ally Champions with you on world quests.
Gather Materials for New Crafted BoE Legendary Items
- The first crafted item level 940 Legendary items have been added.
- These four items are Bind on Equipped and can be sold on the Auction House.
- The new Legendary items (and their required materials) are as follows:
- Celumbra, the Night's Dichotomy: Bolt of Shadowcloth, Bolt of Starweave, Nethershard Essence, 65 x Blood of Sargeras, 125 x Imbued Silkweave, Sharp Spritethorn, Runic Catgut
- Rethu's Incessant Courage: Hammer of Forgotten Heroes, Nethershard Essence, 65 x Blood of Sargeras, 125 x Demonsteel Bar
- The Sentinel's Eternal Refuge: Wisp-Touched Elderhide, Nethershard Essence, 65 x Blood of Sargeras, 250 x Stonehide Leather
- Vigilance Perch: Prime Wardenscale, Nethershard Essence, 65 x Blood of Sargeras, 250 x Stormscale
- Not all of these items will be available prior to the patch, as many special new reagents have been added solely for these crafting specific items.
- These legendary crafting materials are obtained through new quest chains.
Sell Excess Gathered Materials Before Flying is Unlocked
Level Battle Pets
- Patch 7.2 introduces the first Pet Battle Dungeon, Wailing Critters.
- You’ll need to be level 110 and have one level 25 pet for the one-time scenario, but it's ideal to have three level 25 pets.
- You’ll need 15 max level pets for the Pet Battle Challenge: Wailing Caverns weekly scenario.
Collect Transmog Items
On Sale Now! World of Warcraft: Legion and Select Character Services
- Patch 7.2 adds a new “Sets” tab to the Appearances interface, so you can browse all item sets available to your character and see which items you are missing.
- The interface will tell you where to get the items, so you can complete missing sets.
- New achievements, such as Mogg-Saron and Sha of Fabulous, have been added for collecting PVE and PVP item sets.
- Earning 10 of these achievements will earn you the character title, “Stylist,” awarded by Azeroth’s Next Top Model.
Originally Posted by Blizzard
Blue Tracker /
Estimated US Rating Cutoffs for Legion Season 2
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Estimated EU Rating Cutoffs for Legion Season 2
Originally Posted by Blizzard
Patch 7.2 - Key Art
Originally Posted by Blizzard
The key art for Patch 7.2 has been released.