Patch 5.4 Vengeance Change, BG Healer Balancing Disabled, May 22 Hotfixes, Blue Posts
Hearthstone is still under development and constantly changing, including card details. All of this is information is from an early game client and WILL change before release.
HearthPwn - Hearthstone Database, Tools, and News
As we get closer to the Hearthstone Beta and news happen more frequently, now is a good time to announce HearthPwn
, our sister site for Hearthstone news! You will find much more frequent Hearthstone news updates there, along with the cards database
, deck builder
, and decks database
You can participate in the discussion on the HearthPwn Forums
or on our Hearthstone forum
Take a look at all of the previously unseen cards in the Card Database
- Every Card - Every Hearthstone card found in the game as of the current build is listed, except for the placeholder cards that we have hidden and two that will be revealed by Blizzard next week.
- Many Views - There are three different ways to browse cards:
- Visual - View both the picture and all the card information in text form. Gives all the information you could need about the card (including if it can be gold).
- Images - View every card in picture form (Great for looking at all the art)
- Listing - Simply lists the name, and basic stats. Great for quick browsing.
- Filters - We have a filter for every class, type, and attribute there is. We also list the set names and more that you will only find on HearthPwn.
- Artist Names - The database also has the name of the artist for each and every card.
- Card Flavor Text - Many cards have flavor text, such as "Alexstrasza was enslaved by the orc Nekros Skullcrusher just before the Second War. When she was freed, she swallowed him whole. Yum!"
- See Decks That Include Your Favorite Cards - Every card page has both a graph showing how many decks hold that card, along with links to every deck that has that card in it. Find a new fun card, and instantly find decks based off it!
Build your deck
using the current cards available in Hearthstone!
New and Updated Cards
- Every Card - Hearthpwn's deck builder is the only deck builder around with EVERY card that Hearthstone has!
- Save, Share, and Vote - Once you have finished your deck, you can save it with a name and description. Players can now browse over decks on our deck database, vote on them, and even copy the deck over and work on their own version.
- Easy to Share on Forums - HearthPwn makes it easy for you to share your deck on the HearthPwn forums. Simply copy the Deck BBcode and your deck will automatically be outputted for easy viewing.
- More to Come - Keep in mind this is only the first version. There are many tweaks and additions in the works, such as sharing your decks on Facebook, info graphs, and more!
You can see a full list of the new and updated cards on HearthPwn!
Foil / Gold Card List
Some cards will have a chance to have a gold border that improves the visual, but doesn't make the card more powerful.
Card Tooltips On Your Site
HearthPwn also supports card tooltips
! Check out the Tooltips page
for information on how to setup these tooltips on your site.
The Hearthstone Wiki
is also in the process of being updated with all of the new cards, so be sure to check it out later today!