Statistics
Join Date
2010-06-03
Last Activity
Today 12:53 AM

About Curoch

Basic Information

Date of Birth
March 4, 1993 (23)
Biography:
Just a small town boy that played WoW on dial up the day of release. I have no regrets.
Location:
96.87% of the time, in my room. The other 3.13%? Pooping.
Interests:
WoW, RPGs, D&D, etc.
Occupation:
Whitest kid you know.

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

No results to display...

Top Areas Of Posting