Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I play a mage, i dont do Bgs or arena only Tb. Mage damage is low compaired to other classes and even blizz said they were looking into it. Where are the Fixes to Arcane and fire that blizz said they'd look at?

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the change to Mandala of Stirring Patterns. Makes a mediocre proc a great proc, at least for me (holy priest).
    However, the mana regen nerf makes me sad. =-( I'm already having enough regen trouble. I hope the changes to Surge of Light help to balance it out.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    For warirors they should nerf Cleave dmg but not Heroic strike imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazykeven View Post
    That doesn't make any sense. The entire point of these nerfs is exclusively for PvP and primarily Arms. How often are you going to use Cleave in PvP? Exactly.

The reason why most warrior tanks are gonna wonder wtf just happened when 4.0.6 hits live is they just lost power in TWO threat tools (also, don't forget War Academy on top of that!) and significantly diminished control tools due to their opening move, Charge being made to share DR with their other control tools. The former has a much bigger impact than the latter in PvE, but its still a signficant impact for effectively no reason at all. There were no prot warrior pve or even pvp issues stated by Blizzard (they cannot stun AND damage like the dps trees), yet they effectively get hit the hardest by far from all these pvp nerfs!

It's the arena/pvp craziness hitting pve all over again! It's effectively stealth nerfs to a tanking spec.
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2011-01-07 at 05:01 AM.

Deleted
    The draenei racial trait Gift of the Naaru now heals 20% of the target's health over 15 seconds, rather than a scaling value.
    The dwarven racial trait Stoneform now reduces all damage taken by 10%, rather than increasing armor by 10%. It also increases the dwarf's size when used.
    The gnomish racial trait Escape Artist now has a 1.5-minute cooldown, down from 1.75.
    The human racial trait Every Man for Himself has been reverted back to a 2-minute cooldown, down from 3 minutes.
    The night elf racial trait Shadowmeld can now be used while shapeshifted.
    The tauren racial trait War Stomp can now be used while shapeshifted.
    The worgen racial trait Darkflight now has a 2-minute cooldown, down from 3, and is no longer on the global cooldown. In addition, the movement speed bonus now stacks with existing bonuses, but cannot be activated while Sprint or Dash is active (and they cannot be activated while Darkflight is active).
    ¿What alliance race left?...
    ¿Where is horde?....

¿SORRY?........

Quote Originally Posted by dayglo View Post
    You actually used drain mana?
    Apparently.. as destro lock drain mana is a way of winning the fight... and why they didn't remove mana burn? this is just ridiculous

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meta gems fixed!!!!!!!!!! and a new one, intel 3% crit! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Crazykeven View Post
    Heroic Strike was nerfed because it is the most damaging ability that we have. It was supposed to be a rage dump but instead people would save rage up to slap people with Heroic Strike because it was doing so much damage. Now, it should be more of just a rage dump.

Update - Meta Gems Changes
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    • Meta gems with the Chaotic and Relentless prefixes now have a requirement of 3 red gems.
    • Added new meta gems: Agile Shadowspirit Diamond (Agility/3% critical damage), Reverberating Shadowspirit Diamond (Strength/3% critical damage), and Burning Shadowspirit Diamond (Intellect/3% critical damage). These new recipes are unbound and can drop from any Cataclysm creature. The new meta gems have a requirement of 3 red gems equipped.
    Great.. so despite the fact I'm a JC I have to hope for a lucky drop, or pay a ridiculous price for the meta to be cut. What BS is that... why not make other professions luck based, every other profession gets their recipes handed to them.

For 1 recipe a JC has to spend 3 days doing quests, blacksmiths and tailors have all the recipes they could want after a week of cata.

Quote Originally Posted by endlessevil View Post
    Apparently.. as destro lock drain mana is a way of winning the fight... and why they didn't remove mana burn? this is just ridiculous
    Probably because mana burn sucks... It was never very powerful, at least no where near as powerful as drain mana was. I've seen many Warlocks whose only spell they seemed to use (when fighting a mana user) was drain mana.
    Even though mana burn isnt very powerful I do think it doesn't make sense to not remove it as well, Blizz has said they dont want peope having spells they don't use.

Interested in seeing numbers on cats now, rake down by 10% but mangle/shred up by 100%
    Bears got their moves all decreased, not very pleased about that, never saw bears as being crazy overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Glomp View Post
    Update - Meta Gems Changes
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    • Meta gems with the Chaotic and Relentless prefixes now have a requirement of 3 red gems.
    • Added new meta gems: Agile Shadowspirit Diamond (Agility/3% critical damage), Reverberating Shadowspirit Diamond (Strength/3% critical damage), and Burning Shadowspirit Diamond (Intellect/3% critical damage). These new recipes are unbound and can drop from any Cataclysm creature. The new meta gems have a requirement of 3 red gems equipped.
    Great.. so despite the fact I'm a JC I have to hope for a lucky drop, or pay a ridiculous price for the meta to be cut. What BS is that... why not make other professions luck based, every other profession gets their recipes handed to them.

For 1 recipe a JC has to spend 3 days doing quests, blacksmiths and tailors have all the recipes they could want after a week of cata.
    By the way that post sounds I think three days is an extreme overestimation. I'd be willing to bet that they drop extremely often. Also they drop off of ANY Cataclysm creature, so if you were to level another character to 85 chances are you'll receive all three (and possibly more than one of each) by the time you hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Naglfar View Post
    ¿What alliance race left?...
    ¿Where is horde?....

¿SORRY?........
    Wait... since when we hordes actually got any useful racial trait? all I can remember was Will of Forsaken got nerfed to hell

Quote Originally Posted by Griffmstr View Post
    By the way that post sounds I think three days is an extreme overestimation. I'd be willing to bet that they drop extremely often. Also they drop off of ANY Cataclysm creature, so if you were to level another character to 85 chances are you'll receive all three (and possibly more than one of each) by the time you hit it.
    Let's hope it's similar to the figurines or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffmstr View Post
    He means we have to do the JC daily quests which award us 1 token per day, and each recipe costs 3-4 tokens to buy. Someone did the math awhile back and just to get all the vendor recipes it will take a JC 266 days of doing the daily every single day. Kinda lame since the other profs can just farm their mats and trade them in at their leisure.

Ferals got nerfed.

Where is the mage and warlock nerfs...?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endlessevil View Post
    Wait... since when we hordes actually got any useful racial trait? all I can remember was Will of Forsaken got nerfed to hell
    That's what im talking about, they have no mercy with Horde right now.

¿WHY alliance need all these buffs?
    ¿REALLY they need that or "oh no im alliance hater"?...
    ¿WHY don't make up a little bit the super "WotF"?

¿WHAT's the next? -> ¿Goblin Hunters using the jump while disengaging?...come on, make this a little bit more real please.

[Break-meter of wow -> Before 10% now in 4.0.6 we got 50% broken]

PLEASE

Deleted
    This is a fucking joke I've never seen such a ridiculous nerf in my whole entire life.

Blizzard need to sort out their shit, it seems to me that all they give a fuck about is PVP. You do know that people play PVE too right?

Struggling enough currently keeping up with top 3 in nearly full epic gear on DPS against other classes and you nerfing FERAL CAT because people QQ about the Bleeds. Well played Blizzard well done, Take a medal.

P.s

Get a new patching team that actually researches and cares about the PVE side because this sucks, majorly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not crappy meta gems?!!?!??!?! WHAAAAAT?!?!

Deleted
    Deterrence now provides 100% chance for melee attacks to miss instead of 100% parry chance. This means that attacks that cannot be parried, notably some rogue abilities, can now be prevented by Deterrence, and the hunter will gain the benefit of Deterrence even if disarmed.
    ...and sorry but....

¿WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SHIT?
    ¿An "oh no rogues "/facepalm" me when i deterrence'd and cant kite them for (infinite x infinite) "? (Of course in case that they want to waste vanish for that)
    Damn...let me tell you something ghostie...
    GO TO HELL