10+ Year Old Account
    Ressing the thread to post my own work-in-progress

Felt that it was time for another Kyeri.

10+ Year Old Account
    dont think ill finish this anytime soon lol

Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished!

I have fan art of a Wretched but how do I upload image from My Pictures document on computer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaebrael View Post
    Wow, wasn't expecting my art to show up here O_o thank you <3 that means a lot.
    you've truly reached the highest possible honor a painter can ever reach now!!

Quote Originally Posted by SulaMoon View Post
    Hey there guys!
    *waves*
    Here it is, just got it off from the oven:
    nice, very cool light effects!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Finished!
    she looks sad..
    but thexthy :x

btw, since when are you horde?^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post

*waves*

nice, very cool light effects!

she looks sad..
    but thexthy :x

btw, since when are you horde?^^
    Since saturday morning. keeping the ally sig a bit longer though as I just got it about a week ago and it would make me sad to waste the artists effort. But, yeah, I went back to my old horde guild. So now I've been horde twice and alliance twice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mage505 View Post
    I have fan art of a Wretched but how do I upload image from My Pictures document on computer?
    go to http://imgur.com/
    use the "Browse" button and select the file on your computer.
    press "Continue".
    wait for the image to upload and then copy the "Message Boards"-Link.
    post the link here

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Since saturday morning. keeping the ally sig a bit longer though as I just got it about a week ago and it would make me sad to waste the artists effort. But, yeah, I went back to my old horde guild. So now I've been horde twice and alliance twice.
    you clearly need to change back to draenei soon :P

10+ Year Old Account
    you clearly need to change back to draenei soon :P
    Bah! Hypocrite! You just want to keep all the sexy little blood elf girls to yourself!

My first official WoW art tried my best.

Not quite yet P: Getting there though. Finishing up my rogue (found a ton of anatomy issues) and once I'm done I'll post that. I think I can post now. Summer and Sula I like their painterly works. It's also nice to see a variety of different fanworks.

http://grayattack.egloos.com/ I submit that for more fanart if it hasn't been already.

Haven't drawn anything for some years.. Also she was supposed to hold sword and have some clothes but I think it's better this way ;d

It's supposed to be a female..
    Last edited by Thes; 2011-01-10 at 09:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    Rough start of an illustration of a dream I had once. Going to finish it... eventually.
    is this me v u? DRAW ME BETTER

---------- Post added 2011-01-10 at 09:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Malackai View Post
    There is no escape from the fury of the Twiiilight Flight!!

as nathan explosion would say

BBBRRUUUTTAAALLLLLL

Found something interesting....

I want my own pet Orc!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, wasn't expecting my art to show up here O_o thank you <3 that means a lot.
    You definitely earned the mention. It's not often that someone can creatively capture that native / tribal feel while still making the scene a respectable action shot. Definitely talent there. I love the detail in this. I'd love a link to more if you have them.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    You definitely earned the mention. It's not often that someone can creatively capture that native / tribal feel while still making the scene a respectable action shot. Definitely talent there. I love the detail in this. I'd love a link to more if you have them.
    There was going to be so much more in that picture but I couldn't get the opposing Skullsplitter troll painted to match Ai'alarion. I spent so much time on that bg and it was all wasted Currently working on a troll rogue for a contest for a group on dA. And your words mean a lot. I'm working hard to get my art up to snuff to match the blizzard style while still holding mine. I want to be a concept artist for Blizz but who doesn't?? Still got a ways to go.

http://zaebrael.deviantart.com/
    Last edited by Zaebrael; 2011-01-11 at 01:20 PM. Reason: typed address wrong derp

Deleted
    I love all art in here..i would post my own but i really suck..i even got a tablet but im so shit with the programs that makes it count..like corel paint and photoshop ...wish i was better at em,im totally lost in those programs lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Syvala View Post
    I love all art in here..i would post my own but i really suck..i even got a tablet but im so shit with the programs that makes it count..like corel paint and photoshop ...wish i was better at em,im totally lost in those programs lol.
    hehe I started drawing traces out of animal books then Pokemon
    I found an easier time with PS than I did in Painter. Though for some it's the other way around. If you're having trouble with finding your way with PS you can PM me and I can do what I can to help you

Deleted
    hehe I started drawing traces out of animal books then Pokemon
    I found an easier time with PS than I did in Painter. Though for some it's the other way around. If you're having trouble with finding your way with PS you can PM me and I can do what I can to help you
    Great gonna try around abit first ^^ but if u have any recommendations or tips on how to start then dont hesitate to throw a pm <3

If only I was a good artist
    No. No no no no nononnonon

Oh man, long time no see guys. Really sorry about the wait. There have been more and more family problems since I was last here, especially between me and my father. Life in general has just roughed me up. Also, I've been drawing faster than I can finish and reformat earlier works, so I just bit the bullet and stopped in order to get everything in order.

DeviantART link: http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/

I have a couple of pieces you'll have to go to my DeviantArt to see because of nudity, but the one I really want people to see is the Alexstrasza piece I started some time ago. Don't worry, it's not naughty, it's just artistic nude, but I'm really proud of it so far, so if you can, It would be great if you could head over to my devART.

On with the art:

Whenever I think of Draenei shamans, I can't see them having a wolf form, so this strange, little alien ungulate popped out of my brain when I was trying to create wildlife for the Draenei home planet, Argus:

Quick concept of my Draenei shaman's 'wolf' form:

I've been trying out different hair styles for my undead hunter, and this is my favourite so far:

Nozdormu:

A while ago I was bored and decided to experiment with my crossbreed character, Kieran. I thought he'd look great as a death knight, so I did some rough crappy sketches of him in Hellraiser inspired outfits and decided on the one shown in this picture.
    It was great fun developing a darker side to him. A side that has no qualms about seducing men, killing them, eating them, and then keeping their skulls and other bones as trophies or even armour or jewellery. I loved this side of him so much I decided to actually have it as an actual part of him, instead of just a side experiment. Anyways, an earlier version of the picture depicted him in a much more skimpier string thong, but I made it brazilian cut so his 'golden globes' aren't completely hangin' out. :P

Margarita Mitersaw, a female Gnome druid in the form of a sand cat! If only they could be druids...
    You get the internet if you can figure out where I got inspiration for her name:

So over that last bit, I've drawn many many sketches and finally decided to put them into sketchdumps.

If you want the full sized image for this, just go to my DeviantART, open it, and then hit download on the right side of the screen (I also have an uncensored version...hurrhurr) Also, a list of what each dump includes can be found in the main versions of these pieces in my devART gallery:

Same for this one:

I was recently reading an article about Hugh Hefner and one of the pictures in it showed some of his girls dressed up, so I took some inspiration from the outfits to create a little getup for Kieran(Worgen Orc crossbreed). Throughout his side of the story he works at various Azerothian cathouses:

Phew, that's a lot. There's still loads of stuff I still need to format, so expect more soon...hopefully.