Thread: BOT Trash

BOT Trash

Anyone know if there is a List on al the trash drops in bot? bin goggling alot but can only find really old outdated stuff

cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    So goggling didnt come up with any results? Try Google, they usually have some. Also, what is BOT? Botanica?

Bastion of Twilight.

You can download an addon called "Atlas Loot Enchaned" or something like that at curse.com to view all the loot that drops from the trash.
    Been using it forever.

EDIT: And ofcourse view loot from bosses among alot of other things aswell. I recommend you check that out if you haven't already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    So goggling didnt come up with any results? Try Google, they usually have some. Also, what is BOT? Botanica?
    Bastion of Twilight...

well atlast loot list like half of the drops :P

Yeah, so I heard. The author of the addon is probably out with a newer version soon though.

If you need to check what else drops right away you'll have to check Google.com, maybe type in something like "Bastion of Twilight Trash Loot"?

Another good way is to go to wowhead and use their filters. Example:

http://www.wowhead.com/items?filter=...=3;crs=1;crv=0

Then in the "search within these results" bar at the top of the loot results, type "Bastion"

EDIT: Hopefully the good folks at wowhead will update the filters to include the new raids as a "drops in...." option. Then you can avoid my second step even and just do the filters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sintua View Post
    well atlast loot list like half of the drops :P
    Well I haven't seen anything other than the drops in Atlas Loot drop from BOT trash, care to enlighten us as to what is missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    Well I haven't seen anything other than the drops in Atlas Loot drop from BOT trash, care to enlighten us as to what is missing?
    There's a few items missing such as the BoE Agility Helmet I believe? Pretty sure there's more too. You'll just have to search it out to find confirmation on all the loot that drop from trash.

All I know is that there's more then what is listed in AL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sintua View Post
    Anyone know if there is a List on al the trash drops in bot? bin goggling alot but can only find really old outdated stuff

cheers
    Atlas Loot knows.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=60202
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=68608

are missing from AtlasLoot and will be added with the next version.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    We had a throwing knife drop from trash today (not sure what it's called, though)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slic View Post
    We had a throwing knife drop from trash today (not sure what it's called, though)
    even though it´s highly unlikely, Worddrops happen in Raids. Maybe its one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukaa View Post
    even though it´s highly unlikely, Worddrops happen in Raids. Maybe its one of those.
    no its really a BoT drop: http://www.wowhead.com/item=68608

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    Bastion of Twilight...
    DUDE...fuckin love jesse lacey

15+ Year Old Account
    It makes me sad to see as how my guild's gotten barely any trash loot after farming it alot, and then atremedes trash manages to drop 3 items in a row lol ..

Deleted
    ye I woundering the same,cuz today 2 things dropped that aint in Atlas loot ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Agerion View Post
    ye I woundering the same,cuz today 2 things dropped that aint in Atlas loot ^^
    New version with an updated loot list is coming on Sunday.