Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Give Heroism to Tanks

It might look like a suggestion for a change, however I'm pretty sure it is unlikely to ever happen so I'd just like to see your thoughts on this.

Why to give it to tanks? - well its all-know fact thats with Cata Blizzard brought in the idea of bring the player not the class so they gave hero to Mages and Hunters, however it's not impossible one of the classes to be lacking from the set-up, but there will always be a tank and a healer, so If either tanks/healers had Heroism instead of the 3 dps classes that have it now it would be better imo. I might be biased playing a tank myself and that's why I propose tanks but not healers, however it also suits the idea behind the tank better, yea fearless reckless frontline warriors(or paladins, druids, DKs ;pp), that at point can fanaticize his party, to turn the tide of a battle!

/sign.

thumbs up \o/
    Have Fun!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gogozmeq View Post
    It might look like a suggestion for a change, however I'm pretty sure it is unlikely to ever happen so I'd just like to see your thoughts on this.

Why to give it to tanks? - well its all-know fact thats with Cata Blizzard brought in the idea of bring the player not the class so they gave hero to Mages and Hunters, however it's not impossible one of the classes to be lacking from the set-up, but there will always be a tank and a healer, so If either tanks/healers had Heroism instead of the 3 dps classes that have it now it would be better imo. I might be biased playing a tank myself and that's why I propose tanks but not healers, however it also suits the idea behind the tank better, yea fearless reckless frontline warriors(or paladins, druids, DKs ;pp), that at point can fanaticize his party, to turn the tide of a battle!
    Shamans are pure dps'ers?

Also, if you would give it to all 6 classes that can either heal or/and tank, only rogues and warlocks would be left out, NOW THAT WOULD BE FUN!
    Edit: (because hunters and mages have it already).
    Also, there is a reason why not every buff/debuff is for every class.
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

Remove hero form mages and hunters (c) Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFlames View Post

Also, if you would give it to all 6 classes that can either heal or/and tank, only rogues and warlocks would be left out, NOW THAT WOULD BE FUN!
    the idea is to remove sham/mage/tards heroism and give it to tanks.

since it's no more useable in arenas, it won't crash any gameplay
    Have Fun!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    Remove hero form mages and hunters (c) Shaman
    What will they get in place then? And what will be removed from the tanks that would gain heroism?

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

What will they get in place then? And what will be removed from the tanks that would gain heroism?
    i don't think they need to remove anything.
    heroism is clearly a raid buff, not an individual one.
    Have Fun!

already bad enough that they gave it to huntards and mages. Both class's pop it the second they start spamming their buttons...

Heroism / bloodlust has its place in the fight, most "good" shaman know when to use it for the max effect. We don't need another class given an ability that should have stayed with shaman.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankhor View Post
    i don't think they need to remove anything.
    heroism is clearly a raid buff, not an individual one.
    True. But every class/specc has an X-ish about of (de)buffs they give to raids/whatever.
    Do you actually thing it would be fair to give a mandatory buff to people who already are taken to raids? Imo it would be much better to give it to others, so at least one of them can get chozen.
    So, what do mages, hunters and shaman get instead?

I'm not sure why a tank would have a buff to increase haste of entire party. Maybe give a buff to tanks to increase HP of entire party would make sense, or something of that sort.
    Shaman can heal, so don't say it's 3 dps classes that have it, one of the classes can heal.

I'd say it's a good buff for pure-dps class to have, since it's really used to enhance dps ... even though it enhances healing, I doubt anyone's using bloodlust/hero for that reason.

As you said, tanks are already needed for a raid, so instead of having 4 warriors and 6 priests in a raid, it's better to spread out some essential buffs to other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneleg View Post
    already bad enough that they gave it to huntards and mages. Both class's pop it the second they start spamming their buttons...

Heroism / bloodlust has its place in the fight, most "good" shaman know when to use it for the max effect. We don't need another class given an ability that should have stayed with shaman.
    Obviously only shamans have good players.

Protection, blood, and a deep in the bear talents hability please.

True. But every class/specc has an X-ish about of (de)buffs they give to raids/whatever.
    Do you actually thing it would be fair to give a mandatory buff to people who already are taken to raids? Imo it would be much better to give it to others, so at least one of them can get chozen.
    So, what do mages, hunters and shaman get instead?
    they don't need anything instead.
    mage never had it and its an awesome class since classic.
    hunters too.
    shamans... well... i don't think they need to. have no arguments to expose why.

you bring the player, not the class (hi paragon 37981237 droods).
    the buff will be used by every1 when the tank pulls it out.
    Have Fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me just say...

Bloodlust is a signature Warcraft 3 Shaman move.

Just hero like previous must be for shamans only

ye... oh also give it to healers... and all dps that dont have it...

this would make them a mandatory class in raids.
    then we gonna see.

AMAGAD MY RAID THERS ALWAYS BE A SHAMEEH...,,, IM A GUUD HUNTE AND I WANT A SPOT TO!!!!!!

---------- Post added 2011-01-13 at 05:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by manofmagic View Post
    ye... oh also give it to healers... and all dps that dont have it...
    just remove it from the game. rofl.
    Have Fun!

AS a shaman I do not approve this.

First mages and hunters now all tanks?!?! Best to remove bloodlust from the game altogether!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    MoP is not happening i can promise that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Been playing since week 1 and still believe Mop is the next expac? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    MoP will never be a WoW expansion. Feel free to flame and ridicule me should I be proven wrong.

Deleted

First, I suggest giving it to tanks as an ability coming with choosing the specific tanking talant tree, not to any class that can tank, dps and/or heal at the same time.

If it's bring the player and not the class then let me tank as a hunter.
    Every raid - indeed dungeon - needs a tank, not a hunter, nor Bloodlust.