Poll: Which Zelda is Your favorite!?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Ocarina of Time hands down

Quote Originally Posted by scvd View Post
    Wind Waker is the most original, the others are the same story with slight tweaks, I love me some Zelda, but OoT isn't as good as TP on technical levels and gameplay, OoT is just nostalgia talking.
    Majoras mask is easly the most original.
    You are not saving a princess.
    You are not saving your sister.
    You are trying to call all 4 giants to stop the moon wiping everyone out.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why does Zelda keep trying to save the princess anyway?

OoT- There was simply nothing like it at the time. Ground breaking...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Majoras mask is easly the most original.
    You are not saving a princess.
    You are not saving your sister.
    You are trying to call all 4 giants to stop the moon wiping everyone out.
    MM did skip my mind, my bad.

All of you are terrible. The best Zelda game was Links awakening for the gamboy. After that, its LttP.

All of the 3D Zeldas are terrible. Link's Awakening all the way.

Edit: And apparently Romelo agrees. I like you, Romelo.
    Last edited by Devwar; 2011-01-24 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Romelo is cool

Why is Oracle of Seasons not on the list?

Quote Originally Posted by Varek View Post
    Why is Oracle of Seasons not on the list?
    Oracle of Ages says hi.
    I liked both,but playing Ages first is the way to go and still my favorite Zelda handheld game. Seasons had it charms,but in the form of the magnetic glove which is such an awesome item. Together they're awesome games that you can play back to back either way with slightly different story something I wished they did more often with some single player games.

Ultraness is a way of life.

I think most of you guys are too young and missed out on Link to the Past. Easily the best in the series.

Ocarina of Time was my favorite, but the 64 was the gaming platform that really got me into video games, so I played it to death compared to other ones. Wind Waker was my second favorite, I could ride around on the boat all day.

I hated Majora's Mask. I felt rushed through the entire thing. (Not saying it was a bad game, just not fitting to my play style.)

Quote Originally Posted by volescue View Post
    Ocarina of Time was my favorite, but the 64 was the gaming platform that really got me into video games, so I played it to death compared to other ones. Wind Waker was my second favorite, I could ride around on the boat all day.

I hated Majora's Mask. I felt rushed through the entire thing. (Not saying it was a bad game, just not fitting to my play style.)
    Song of time backwards gave you double time .
    Was more than enough to get through dungeons.
    Altho, there is nothing more thrilling than fighting a boss just as the remaining 5 minutes kicks in.
    The boss in the water temple...ugh. 2 mins before the moon hits finally managed to kill him. Felt good.

I love all the zelda games, OoT is just classic, majora's very original, twilight princess was great, wind waker was awesome (i loved the cartoon look), the oracle games are fun, and Minish Cap FTW played that so much

Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask is a fairly close second. I liked a lot of things in Majora's Mask better but the shear amount of hours put into Ocarina of Time beats it out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by destada View Post
    Wind Waker. But I chose Ocarina since it's my fav of the ones on the list
    Was disappointed to see a lack of WW on the list.
    So I chose my second best fave, being Ocarina of Time. Plus, I love Zelda music and can play the Windmill Hut song on guitar and piano. Granted, it's not hard, but I still like it. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Wind Waker is the only one I played, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you didn't choose "A Link to the Past" then you obviously haven't played it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    If you didn't choose "A Link to the Past" then you obviously haven't played it.
    I played (and finished) LTTP, however Majoras Mask is the superior game.
    Theres no excuse to not play it now! Its on the Virtual Console (Wii) that Compliation disc (Gamecube) and ol'faithful (N64)

Ocarina of Time ofc

15+ Year Old Account
    Link to the past and Ocarina of time tied in first, but voted for Link to the past because it's the first Zelda game I played and it kinda introduced me into the world of gaming.