Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nereth View Post

d) Your partner is a rogue sticking around you and the enemy rogue is fucked because the aura is near you, moving, and he can't even see where.
    Are you sure the enemy cant see the spell being channeled toward the rogue, like the beam and stuff? Does the priest stay pointing toward the target, the rogue, like other channeled spells?
    I have no idea on how that would work, and I just want to be sure that you are sure lol
    Last edited by Ishamyyl; 2011-01-30 at 07:28 PM.
    My guild <Rollin Deep> - See one of these guys? Run. Else you will die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishamyyl View Post
    Are you sure the enemy cant see the spell being channeled toward the rogue, like the beam and stuff? Does the priest stay pointing toward the target, the rogue, like other channeled spells?
    I have no idea on how that would work, and I just want to be sure that you are sure lol
    Yes, channeling Mind Sear turns you toward your target.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the beam will disappear.. if not, you'd might as well put a big "I'M RIGHT HERE" sign on your rogue or druids back.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    I don't think the beam will disappear.. if not, you'd might as well put a big "I'M RIGHT HERE" sign on your rogue or druids back.
    Exactly, which is why I want to be sure lol. It'll function just like penance on a stealthed dude- so if any of you have seen penance go onto a stealthed rogue, like in a 2v2, where you're certain you saw what you saw, then speak up!
    My guild <Rollin Deep> - See one of these guys? Run. Else you will die.

Deleted
    Just remove mind sear until next patch in case your a pve'r

There is no Mind Sear glyph.
    My bad, I thought I remembered one but wasn't in game, so I wowhead'd it. Must have seen a deleted glyph.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Ishamyyl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe42 View Post
    Yes, channeling Mind Sear turns you toward your target.
    Come on guys, think, have you ever seen penance channeled towards a stealthed target?

As for facing the stealthed rogue, stop being a clicker, press down the right mouse button, and mind sear will have no control over your facing.

Edit2: Since I'm aware some of you may never have even thought of this, the answer is no, you can't see the penance orbs towards a stealthed target, unless *you* can see the stealthed target.
    Last edited by Nereth; 2011-01-31 at 03:24 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    There was a mind sear glyph.. it was removed for spirit tap glyph, iirc.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

If the shadowy apparitions continue their "trailing" on rogues that are in stealth a quick mind sear on that and boom rogue knocked out.