Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post
    well, as far as i know, the connection to blood: the last vampire is a pretty loose one, but the series is a very nice watch noetheless.
    The storyline is still (basicly) the same, as for a real connection its loose. Since you only get to see a few parts of Sayas past, cant remember there being any connection with the Red Shield in the movie... along with a few other things not fitting together.

Anyways, Hack Quantum had its first Raw posted on a torrent site (whopsie, no linking now) and it seems promesing. Gonna watch this one aswell

Deleted
    To Vampire lover i was surprised u didnt mention Vampire Knight. Though Rosario Vampire was anime to watch

Reading your list, I was really curious about Claymore, having seen Berserk. It was pretty good. Great soundtrack as expected. I understand the last episode turns away from the manga but w/e, I enjoyed it nonetheless. I can safely add it to my top anime list (to be read: the ones I managed to watch more than a few episodes, and to actually like). Berserk and Claymore ^^
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2011-01-29 at 11:12 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've just finished the last episode of Gosick, and I must say: This Anime is REALLY impressive so far. Its not like the ones I've seen before and really likes to add its own unique legends and story to the story of the Anime.
    So far I can say that I am really enjoying this new Anime.
    Dawwwwwww

Gosick is awesome, but Fractale is still heads and shoulders over everyone else. So impressed with it so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    ***MAJOR SPOILER***

did u watch to the very end of angel beats? the angel and whatsisname meet up in real life so its not that sad
    Yeah I did and you're right it was nice but I kind of got the impression that although he recognised her he didn't "know" her when they met IRL, was better than nothing at all though

---------- Post added 2011-01-30 at 01:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    regarding the 2nd season of Claymore:

"It has been two years since Claymore was put into anime. Now the author
    of Claymore is considering whether to make the second season of
    Claymore onto screen.

As we know, the ending of Claymore Anime is different with manga, but
    the author promised that he could adapt the storyline so that the
    storyline of "Claymore Second Season" will be the same with the manga's.

The only thing he wants to know is wether people want to see it. So he made a vote for Claymore Season 2 on the website http://www.shomei.tv/project-752.html

If the voting is over 10,000 by March 31,2010, it means many people
    want to see Claymore anime, and he will probably put Claymore onto
    screen again. Otherwise not."

from what i've heard the votes passed quite a bit over the needed 10000 mark^^
    so yeah, there will be a 2nd season of Claymore! \o/
    Oooo you just made my night

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished Kuroshitsuji(Black Butler) on the FUNimation YouTube channel. Was awesome!
    Other than that I'm a hardcore FullMetal Alchemist and Dragon Ball Z fan.
    I remember "Over 9000!!!" before it was an internet meme :P

Deleted
    Anyone been watching Level E? I'm not a big fan of the art style but it's fruggin' hilarious, really liking Madoka as well so far.

Been trying to watch Kimi ni Todoke 2nd season as I really enjoyed the first but damn the development is so slow, might wait for the season to finish and just watch it all at once.

---------- Post added 2011-01-30 at 02:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    I've just finished the last episode of Gosick, and I must say: This Anime is REALLY impressive so far. Its not like the ones I've seen before and really likes to add its own unique legends and story to the story of the Anime.
    Gonna check that out, was pondering whether to try it right until I read this

I am so disappoint, Roy Focker had the most trivial death someone of his awesomeness could possibly have :/

Not bothering with spoiler tag for anime thats probably older than every person in this thread :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    I agree, I like it quite a bit. However, it does have some slightly generic points (Japanese transfer student, cute but reclusive girl, overly convenient occurences, etc). Although I say that, it's pretty unpredictable and even surprising at some points. So I don't know what to think about it at a critical level yet, but it seems like a fun watch.

Also considering starting Fractale... Basic premise?
    "If at first you don't succeed, you really need to quit this game."
    -Judic

Quote Originally Posted by Parablius View Post
    I agree, I like it quite a bit. However, it does have some slightly generic points (Japanese transfer student, cute but reclusive girl, overly convenient occurences, etc). Although I say that, it's pretty unpredictable and even surprising at some points. So I don't know what to think about it at a critical level yet, but it seems like a fun watch.

Also considering starting Fractale... Basic premise?
    I'm not good at explaining/summarizing things so I'll quote from the MyAnimeList.net fractale page:

"The story takes place on an island, where a "Fractale System" is beginning to collapse. One day, Clain finds an injured girl called Phryne under a cliff. She disappears leaving a pendant. Clain sets out for a journey with the girl-shaped avatar Nessa to look for Phryne and discovers the secret of the Fractale System."

I meant to comment about Claymore S2 when I first read it, but something must have distracted me...If there's a season 2 of claymore, I will be super excited. I always thought the anime ending could be worked around (I even thought out how it could go to make sense).

There is a thread about which anime you wish would continue, my top choices are Berserk (which is happening), Claymore (which is likely to happen) and Ga-Rei (might happen when the manga ends, if it hasn't already, I need to start reading it again) as Ga-Rei Zero (Anime prequel to the manga) was simply amazing.
    Last edited by Zhabin; 2011-01-30 at 09:50 PM.

I have to rant about Macross Zero, disregard if you havent seen the original. All right then...

Im on episode 1 and there are some things that stick out as wtf
    1) Focker is already a Major...lolwut way to drop the ball according to SDF he shouldve been a liutenant or captain at the absolute highest during the unification wars
    2)They are speaking of protoculture....are you serious, they didnt know what protoculture was halfway through SDF when Hayase first gave her report after escaping the zentradi...now they are throwing that word around during the unification wars? roar...
    3) The first VF type planes arent supposed to be conceived until after Focker was assigned to the Macross yet he was flying around with one.

This is what ive gathered from the first episode, again most people probably wont understand my rant at all if any of you but i had to rant because plot retardations make me rage.

Deleted
    woop, ever seen Gintama Sy ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luffiee View Post
    woop, ever seen Gintama Sy ?
    nope. it has been mentioned a few times, but i watch my anime veeery slowly atm, so i don't want to watch something with ~200 episodes^^
    i heard it's pretty good though

Deleted
    Its epic xD
    way to funny anime! so you better save some time for it

the best anime series i was ever saw: Yu Yu Hakusho

very very good series and movies: Afro Samurai (series and Resurrection movie), Ghost in the Shell (all of them), Hellsing (and OVA too ofc), Vampire Hunter D, Appleseed, Appleseed Ex Machina, Wondeopul deijeu (Wonderful Days)........

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by batman3d View Post
    the best anime series i was ever saw: Yu Yu Hakusho

very very good series and movies: Afro Samurai (series and Resurrection movie), Ghost in the Shell (all of them), Hellsing (and OVA too ofc), Vampire Hunter D, Appleseed, Appleseed Ex Machina, Wondeopul deijeu (Wonderful Days) One Piece! ........
    - Edit

10+ Year Old Account
    Its epic xD
    way to funny anime! so you better save some time for it
    not likely going to happen anytime soon, sorry :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    not likely going to happen anytime soon, sorry :P
    Woot!? you have a long life infront of you! you only have time for it

10+ Year Old Account
    Woot!? you have a long life infront of you! you only have time for it
    for all you know, i could be 87 years old or sick with a deadly disease! :x

but i didn't say "not going to happen at any time in my entire future life" anyway, but "not anytime soon" ;]