Quote Originally Posted by Shornaal View Post
    In my 10m i'm never on interrupt duty, as our group has at least other 2 interrupters easily... maybe it's the same for him.
    You need 3 interrupters for Nefarian. Since you have 3 healers and 2 tanks (who are not hit capped), you are left with 5 dps, 3 of which must be able to interrupt every 10 seconds to cover each platform. Since being hit capped it apparently a big joke, I bet there were several wipes from blastwaves. Just a hunch.
    Last edited by leofric; 2011-01-29 at 03:17 PM.

The Nefarian adds are lvl 85...

That's still 5% hit you need for lvl 85, how does your Halfus Interrupts? Arcanotron? Maloriak? Ascendant Council?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paskgotsheal View Post
    So anyone check out simcraft yet? Looks pretty abysmal for us -_-

Basic stand still fight -

http://manoutoftime.org/misc/simc/pt...372/basic.html

Helter skelter (adds etc)

http://manoutoftime.org/misc/simc/pt...r_skelter.html

RIP cat[COLOR="red"]
    Hope that's wrong...Looks crap. But if our dps stay simillar (even higher) and now we should be in middle - then why we are going to bottom? Did I miss buffs for every class...?

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Is this including the 4.0.6 changes? Also shadowpriest nr 1? that doesnt seem very realistic, haven't seen any logs sofar with a shadowpriest on top.
    yeah that's PTR data, aka 4.0.6 changes =\

---------- Post added 2011-01-29 at 04:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by leofric View Post
    Is 200 bad? I think not ranking would be bad, so unless you guild doesn't post logs, that would be you since I don't see you ahead of me. I am still using the pvp weapon, while you have a 372 heroic weapon, + 4 other heroic lvl items. I can also be relied on not to miss interrupts. Your post makes me lol.

Edit: If ranking was my top concern, I would get rid of all my hit and expertise and hope I RNG'd way way to #1, I am not arguing that it doesn't do more dps. However, I am more focused on raid awareness and making myself available to interrupt flawlessly. While doing that, and still being able to consistently rank, is more important to me.

2nd Edit: Just realized you are in a 10 man raiding guild. Who does your interrupts? Now I am really laughing.
    1. I'm the main tank.

2. I have a set to use to get hit capped, but for DPS I have a set that isn't retarded like yours. (I also rank higher with less DPS gear)

3. We have a rogue and DK, plus like I said I have a set that puts me at 8.02% hit. Mostly swapping trinkets and a ring or 2 out

Hey, long time lurker, first time poster!

Got a quick question; what is better -> should I use 365 PvP Weapon (staff/polearm; doesn't really matter) or Seliza's Spear in my DPS PvE set?
    And actually another question - what do you think about the Unheeded warning after the patch? Is worth it pairing it with Fluid Death over Tia's ?

Deleted
    Really doubtful, but it's possible.

Don't the PvP weapons go 353 - 359 - 372? Or did they change the 359 one to 365.

The 359 pvp ones are better than any blue weapon, but worse than any epic PvE weapon (including strength ones).
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-01-30 at 04:14 AM.

Ah, my mistake it indeed is 359! Then it's fine, I am gonna buy the PvP 2hand this week and use it Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by leofric View Post
    You need 3 interrupters for Nefarian. Since you have 3 healers and 2 tanks (who are not hit capped), you are left with 5 dps, 3 of which must be able to interrupt every 10 seconds to cover each platform. Since being hit capped it apparently a big joke, I bet there were several wipes from blastwaves. Just a hunch.
    Well, when i'll get there (9/12 atm) and if i'll need to interrupt, nothing can prevent me to get a couple of hit pieces to get to the cap. I could even reforge for that particular fight if i'm not lucky with hit drops.
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

Deleted
    With key to the endless chamber and fluid death you should be able to get the hitcap vs lvl85 mobs easily.

Quick question here , I currently picked up Fluid of death and ive been using Tia's Grace and Prestor's Talisman of Machination Should I replace Fluid of death with Tia's grace or Prestor's?

Replace Prestor's Talisman of Machination.

Strictly speaking, Mihir, what is the BiS offpiece? Would you say Sark of the Unwatched HC, with 372 tier helm, shoulders, legs and hands?

Ty for the quick reply
    Last edited by Eladia; 2011-01-30 at 11:45 PM.

Deleted
    Yeps.. Tho it might change in 4.0.6

---------- Post added 2011-01-30 at 10:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Paskgotsheal View Post
    yeah that's PTR data, aka 4.0.6 changes =\
    http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t110356-...2/#post1855395 - looks like there's some major bugs in simulationcraft's feral dps section still, so i'd take this with a grain of salt

yes, right now mew vs. simcraft show a difference of about 2k dps for my feral cat.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been trying to improve my UI and wondered if you guys could post your UIs for some inspiration.

There is already an entire thread for that sticky'd. Let's not turn this thread into an everything thread and keep it on the discussion of kitty dps.

15+ Year Old Account
    Having a good UI showing debuffs, buffs etc is key to kitty dps too, so it isn't really changing the subject. I was just hoping for a few of the top contributers in this post, to show their UI is'all.

I don't really want to look through hundreds of posts about irrelvant UIs.
    Last edited by Smartie; 2011-01-31 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post

http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t110356-...2/#post1855395 - looks like there's some major bugs in simulationcraft's feral dps section still, so i'd take this with a grain of salt
    Looks like Yawning fixed those mistakes, and feral now ranks where we thought it would, about 10th for top dps specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    I've been trying to improve my UI and wondered if you guys could post your UIs for some inspiration.
    Well, as you haven't really specified what spec you are I'm just going to post my feral ui:
    http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9...2311225029.jpg