Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Does this mean i have to wait even longer for my Zero Punctuation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Does this mean i have to wait even longer for my Zero Punctuation?
    Oh crap I completely forgot about Yahtzee. He lives in Brisbane, right? Well bugger, that's pretty close to Cairns. Hope he and everyone else gets out alright.

Deleted

How's Australia doing ?

So, I'm a little courius about what's going on down there, since there've been a some sort of ''ulitmate killer tonado thingie''. Does anyone know, how Australia are doing ? are they totally wiped from the surface of the earth ?
    Last edited by mmocab6203a67c; 2011-02-02 at 08:11 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Saddly Billy, these types of idiots find a new date to fixate on and declare doomsday, every time.
    Personally I suspect they are suffering from the want to end it. Help these poor ppl out where you can, when you can. Push them in front of a bus, or garbagetruck, off a bridge or an overpass, tieing weights to their feet and nudgeing them off of boats works too. Just as a public service to help them finally achieve satisfaction.
    Doctors have amputated a few limbs of ppl who felt fixated on being unnatural with all limbs present and functioning, so I think it's a humane practice to give these types their wants.

OT:well, it's a GREAT day to fly a kite! Ah ok, not so much....anyhow, hope all goes well, keep your head down.
    If we're going to play on the whole ' find a new date every time ' I have never believed any of the ' world is going to end ' theories. I have never believed any of the new millenium stuff, the whole black hole 2 years ago that could have destroyed the planet, however I believe something will happen during 2012, the ' prophecies ' state that natural disasters become worst and worst leading up to the year 2012 where they will reach a peak on the 21st December 2012, they say war will increase and countries and their population will become ' crazy ' as such. I don't know about you but to me it seems every year that the natural disasters around the world get worst and worst. We're in a giant war now, with Iraq and Afghanistan, the whole Nuclear War situation, the whole North/South Korea situation. Turkey and Egypt just pretty much completely reformed their entire leadership if thats not countries and their population going ' crazy ' I don't know what is.

I'm not screaming armageddon, I'm not saying " LOL NP DW GUISE JUST ANOTHER DATE " but at the same time I'm not saying I don't believe the whole Mayans, or some of the other theories.

Also real mature encouraging murder over the forums; trolling or not.

Deleted
    My CNN iPhone app is silent about that, only lots of mmmrrrrm mrrmrmrmrm (yep, sound is off, the vibration sounds like that) on things related to Egypt atm.

Apparently my father is sitting on his boat in Hamilton Island harbour right now. He was never very bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminar View Post
    Oh crap I completely forgot about Yahtzee. He lives in Brisbane, right? Well bugger, that's pretty close to Cairns. Hope he and everyone else gets out alright.
    You need a geography lesson.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ddk View Post
    Apparently my father is sitting on his boat in Hamilton Island harbour right now. He was never very bright.

You need a geography lesson.
    I mean in the grand scheme of things. Seeing as the cyclone is, say, the size of the entire freaking coast, they're both in the path.

good luck guys.
    hide the koalas

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

10+ Year Old Account
    wow, Australia is getting hit hard, hope every one stays safe.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Stay safe, and take some pictures.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post
    It's not a joke, regardless not going to turn this into a 2012 end of the world discussion.

Rumors are the storm is slowing down, which is bad ironically, it means the storm will build even more pressure then expected before hitting land. Supposed to be hitting Australia within the hour. Roof tops/trees etc have already started falling.

I know you didn't wanna make this a 2012 debate, but the Mayans didn't use leap years, so their calendar really ended in like 2007-2009 ish...also its circle calendar, meaning when it ends, it just starts over

Quote Originally Posted by Luminar View Post
    I mean in the grand scheme of things. Seeing as the cyclone is, say, the size of the entire freaking coast, they're both in the path.
    Brisbane is over 1500km away from Innisfail where the eye passed over. Saying Brisbane is in the path of the cyclone is like saying New York was devastated by Katrina.

australia is effing big mate, the part of the county getting hit is only a small portion of our landmass. I have 4 guildies in innisfail and all are fine atm. But its gonna be a long 24 hours till this storm blows itself out and damage assessment can start. So far i havent seen any fatality reports which is good news. Queensland had plenty of warning of this storm and every precaution has been taken, theres a lot of damage and a lot of rebuilding is gonna be needed, but they breed them tough up north they will survive and thrive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck to those who (for some god awful reason) decided to stick it out. While we get to listen to people complain about driving through some snow here, yall have had to deal with Mother Nature a lot lately.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck to you Aussie.
    Stuff like that is why I hope to never live near the coast, Earthquakes: dealt with them, blizzards: been in them, landslides: dealt with those too, tornadoes: well, I've been near a small one. Floods/hurricanes/cyclones? I am screwed as I cannot swim!
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

I stayed in southern louisiana for Katrina, and it was scary enough. I can only imagine what these people are going through, from everything i've read this storm is much much worse. I can only pray for these folks, and hope they are safe.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone that believes the Mayans were some serious people, and have researched alot into 2012 theory, I believe the end is nigh people, the end is nigh.
    It's funny because this could have been such a nice thread. It's OK though, I'll look back on stuff like this in 2013 just like I looked back on Y2K and laugh at the sheep who followed this tripe.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Well you guys are dead.

*sits back in America with his popcorn*

Sorry 'bout that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    As someone that believes the Mayans were some serious people, and have researched alot into 2012 theory, I believe the end is nigh people, the end is nigh.
    The end has been nigh for the last several hundred billion years, and yes by every second that passes it gets closer.

But it's gonna be a few more billion years. Atleast for our planet. Don't you worry, a little wind on Australia ain't gonna end the world.
    But the giant supervulcano in Yellowstone will destroy the US and shake the world.

---------- Post added 2011-02-03 at 04:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Well you guys are dead.

*sits back in America with his popcorn*

Sorry 'bout that.
    Don't you usually get all the tornado's and shizzle? 'bout time it goes down under eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    It's funny because this could have been such a nice thread. It's OK though, I'll look back on stuff like this in 2013 just like I looked back on Y2K and laugh at the sheep who followed this tripe.
    Those in the know, know it's 2038 we have to be terrified about. /tinfoilhat

OT: GL to the Aussies. They have had a shitty month or so havn't they?