I don't see this healing trinket listed for raid gearing....

Mandala of Stirring Patterns

This thread is from November, and lists it as an optional trinket, but not one of the 2 best. How good is the Mandala of Stirring Patterns for holy? Should I waste my commendation, or save them for a mount and find 2 trinkets from heroics?

I also have Figurine - Dream Owl

So, which 2 trinkets would I want to pick up for holy?

I'd personally say pass on it and get the mount or better yet, the hit trinket for shadow. You should aim for the tears of blood trinket. It drops from the last boss in stonecore, I think.

Edit: It's hard to post using only a smart phone.
    Last edited by cotton; 2011-02-06 at 12:03 AM.

Deleted
    It's quite poor at present, but in 4.0.6 the proc changes to int instead of mastery making it one of the best trinkets. I'd grab it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferin View Post
    It's quite poor at present, but in 4.0.6 the proc changes to int instead of mastery making it one of the best trinkets. I'd grab it.
    That would make an incredible hit trinket for Shadow too, if you're liking offspecs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abb View Post
    That would make an incredible hit trinket for Shadow too, if you're liking offspecs.
    procs from healing spells.

imma assume VE doesn't/won't proc it.

I've got it but I've yet to test it out where it matters (in a raid). 2k int seems really nice though, somewhere around 2200 for Disc. I'll definitely play around with it a bit on Tuesday.

As for OP's trinkets, get Tear of Blood from last boss of Stonecore(H). It's BiS pre-raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsparrow View Post
    imma assume VE doesn't/won't proc it.
    Doesn't proc from VE, I tested it myself Would be really nice though if they changed "Healing spells" to "Spells"...would make it a VERY sick trinket for spriests. Or Ele sham / Boomkin. Pretty please, Blizz?
    Last edited by Vook; 2011-02-05 at 07:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Ive tested this trinket it doesnt proc from VE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Doesn't proc from VE, I tested it myself Would be really nice though if they changed "Healing spells" to "Spells"...would make it a VERY sick trinket for spriests. Or Ele sham / Boomkin. Pretty please, Blizz?
    There's already a BH rep trinket for caster dps... they don't really need 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferin View Post
    There's already a BH rep trinket for caster dps... they don't really need 2.
    I just thought it would fit with the whole "healers using healing gear to dps" thing. So that us hybrids don't have to buy both trinkets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    I'd personally say pass on it and get the mount or better yet, the hit trinket for shadow.
    Edit: It's hard to post using only a smart phone.
    My MS is shadow, and I have the Gale of Shadows equipped as well as Figurine - Jeweled Serpent. With those 2 equipped, I have 2345 haste unbuffed and was wondering if I should swap out the Figurine - Jeweled Serpent in favor of the Stump of Time(reforged to 193 hit and 128 haste). That would put my haste at 2473. Which 2 of those trinkets do you think would be best fr shadow?

Shadowpriest.com lists the Figurine as BiS pre-raid, and the stump of time listed as only 14th(reforged)...so I'm a little comfused as to which 2 to go with.

Deleted
    Great trinket, and now with the 4.0.6 changing the mastery to int, its going to be one of the best healing trinkets.