Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I Love My Class Because...

What is the biggest reason you like playing your class?!

[Insert Spec - Class] [Insert Reason]

Shadowpriests look hardcore no matter what we're doing! Most unique class visual IMO.

That and I need moar dots!

we can be invincible for 12 second.. oh wait we could raid heal.. oh wait we could be super fast with aura mastery... oh wait

aside from those paladin because we are badass and have to be nerfed every single expansion and patch

Deleted
    Unholy DeathKnight XD.... Because she looks pretty awesome when she's AFK, She was my first 85 that I could be bothered to level because I loved what she could do...

& She makes me proud when she lets me solo things on her <3

Deleted
    My Unholy Deathknight cause that pet metamorphosis shit(Forgot ability name) is awesome

Deleted
    I love my frost mage,because its just fun to play in PvP.
    A drastic change from my old paladin.

Charge, during WotLK I had a Paladin tank in identical gear and while I found Paladin tanking a lot easier (especially AoE) it just didn't feel right without zipping around. <3

Destro lock . Because we destroy (well not really in cata but ..)

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my Retribtuion Paladin, because, well obviously.. i get owned in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    I like that about pallys too

i love my priest because it was on him that i learned the game. all i have done, i done with him first. plus it's the class i know best. i'm no pro but i got a few tricks up my sleeve.

i love my druid because i can do anything that anyone else can do in a gcd or two

i love my hunter because pets, pvp and the fact nobody talks to hunters so i can play in peace
    somebody call for d doctor?

Deleted
    deathknight..heavy metal guys

Deleted
    I like my mage because i can turn people into monkeys and /laugh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    Pretty much this, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Riggered View Post
    we can be invincible for 12 second
    8 seconds.

Divine Shield
    3% of base mana
    5 min cooldown
    Protects the paladin from all damage and spells for 8 sec, but reduces all damage you deal by 50%. Once protected, the target cannot be targeted by Divine Shield or Hand of Protection again for 2 min.

I love my shaman because of FROSTSHOOOOOOOOCCCCKKKK! :-P

Actually, I love it because of Windfury and self-ressing, always a moment of godliness when you wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Riggered View Post
    we can be invincible for 12 second.. oh wait we could raid heal.. oh wait we could be super fast with aura mastery... oh wait

aside from those paladin because we are badass and have to be nerfed every single expansion and patch
    This Cracked me up! To true sir! our beacon heals tw.. i mean one and a half ppl.. :P

Deleted
    Feral/Feral Druid, with the occasional moonlighting (excuse the pun) as that sparkly owl-type thing.

Because I can, to quote Alamo, EAT A FASE!! But yeah, quotes aside, because I am a shapeshifter - a polymorph, if you disregard the discrepancy between WoW's usage of the word and its general meaning. I am a shifter, a sort of "I am one with all, and all is one in nature" jig that doesn't just coexist on the same plane as you - I coexist with the grass you merely walk on, the trees you merely walk among and the wildlife you coexist with; I am that wildlife, and I am its guardian.

The sheer mobility, both game-mechanically and lore-wise, of a Druid is insane. It's mind-boggling! I can't fully play other classes because I always feel the lack of that instant-cast Flight Form thing (now more than ever, what with Flight Master's License and all). Using the full extent of the Druid class is rewarding, because you make up for shortcomings in one area with strengths in another, and you can control an engagement somewhat well.

Plus, the only truly true hybrid in the game (Paladins can go home when it comes to "hybridness" - four PvE specs and three-ish PvP specs, you say? Yes, please!) means it's perfect as an eternal main. Want to do a bit of them casty-spellsy business? Let's see, where did I put my +Int gear with lots of Haste... Them heals come raiding down in virtually the same gear. Then we've got the Catty business, as well as the Bear essentials of course - let's just take this-here Agi-gear with some added Agi (or added Sta) and rock the melee or tank roles. Hey, if I can, I will know all my specs. ^^

Also, did I mention I can EAT A FASE?!
    Last edited by mmoca898f3f219; 2011-02-06 at 10:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my warlock because it's a red headed Mage.

Seriously though. We have the dots, the demons, the fearz. We now actually almost have the damage. Wonder when we'll get something that really makes us feel like warlocks >>

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my Blood Death Knight because I can solo so many raids and can kill Cataclysm heroic bosses without a healer.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

I love my Frost mage

Because I make people rage with my ice lance