Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what threads I have no interest in I can go post in today, ah there is a Rift thread I can try to emboss my pent up anger into, far too easy to simply pass this thread up. I'll vent my frustrations, seemingly appear as a troll and somewhere in a day or two comment about how everyone is stupid for replying to my post, and softly lay my lopsided head upon my pillow to fall asleep. KEYBOARDS AWAAAYYYYY.

Edit: Constructivly speaking though, I've found some enjoyment in the game, though i also find enjoyment in wow, but I've also experienced a lot of WoW, and I haven't experienced much of rift.
    Last edited by History; 2011-02-07 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavalir View Post
    ^This. It was great for the initial guy to post about this new game called Rift months and months ago. All you guys announcing that you're leaving are just attention seekers. We honestly don't care cause we know you'll be back.
    If you don't care why post?
    And the claim that "everyone returns to WoW" is a load of bullsh*t, not everyone is a nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    I've played Rift for a while and made a melee and caster toon and just don't like it. The ridiculously big and mostly passive talent trees are bloated with useless crap, the races look awful, the jump looks awful, the combat animations are slow. The highlight effect when you mouseover a character kills the game immersion. And that's what I think of it. Bleh.
    Could not disagree with you more.
    RIFT was as boring as hell, there wasn't a single moment besides chosing from the 3 different souls and moving around the bars that I didn't feel "WoW did this better"
    Lol what? It was boring but you never felt like WoW was a better? Nice argument fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuckmouth View Post

Lol what? It was boring but you never felt like WoW was a better? Nice argument fail.
    RIFT was as boring as hell, there wasn't a single moment besides chosing from the 3 different souls and moving around the bars that I didn't feel "WoW did this better"
    Assuming you aren't a native English speaker, when someone uses a double negative in this fashion, it equates to a positive. "There was not a moment I didn't feel WoW was better." Meaning at every moment he thought WoW was better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammagia View Post
    Of which you will only use the ones in your main boosted tree...

Duh... 2 melee dps trees have similar abilities, which should is use herp a derp...

This is the reason balancing will be a lot easier than people think...

Oh my rogue can do same damage in melee range with daggers as it can at range with arrows... oh what you mean like a mage can with fireballs at whatever range?

People just don't think about this stuff logically.
    Well not really in all cases. For instance a Ranger/Marksman. Your combo buildier as MM also gives increased movement speed while as Ranger it adds a bleed effect. If you intend to pvp, you should use the MM combo builder even though your main tree is ranger. Increased kiting speed > a dot.
    Last edited by mmoca9043c2499; 2011-02-07 at 11:37 PM.