Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    You can't cast it on other people^^
    The old Design of that Talent activated SotS once you casted PW:S on yourself, making you immun to silence and such. It has now be altered into activating Inner Focus, forming said CD into an Oh shit Button of sorts in PvP. In short, the "oneself" part only referred to the old design of using a spell you could cast on others onto yourself.
    Also it becomes longer, but you don't have a shield up instantly. However its also usable when you have the Weakened Soul debuff so I really don't know wether it's a fix, buff, or nerf:P

Quote Originally Posted by Mooform View Post
    As a feral im gonna be facerolled by frost mages that cant even get 1k rating.

Can't wait for it!
    .. welcome to the club? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    WOW ele shaman got insane boff!! now i gona top damage mether in the raid ............... if i got a spot ...........coz as bliz says bring the player not the clas:P ........and it dosent mether that the dps is hmmm 30% worst then other DPS specs:P but were fine :P
    LOL - by far the class I had the worst experience leveling was my elemental shaman.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

After reading the changes affecting my feral druid, I tried to put a positive spin on things. Like, now i get the chance to play an endangered species! Or, these nerfs can help contribute to me playing the game less, probably a good thing.

I wonder why they haven't released it for download yet. With all the changes, the file can't be small, yet I've never seen a background download and haven't begun a current download. Usually on patch days, I try to catch the patch early, so when servers are up when I get home, I'm not spending an hour installing before I get in

Quote Originally Posted by Solamon View Post
    I wonder why they haven't released it for download yet. With all the changes, the file can't be small, yet I've never seen a background download and haven't begun a current download. Usually on patch days, I try to catch the patch early, so when servers are up when I get home, I'm not spending an hour installing before I get in
    I was wondering about that myself. I do the same thing, start WoW as soon as possible to get ahead of things, and it said I was up to date. What's up with that?

any way to force the wow launcher to access the patch server? just tried as normal and nothing happened, as if there was no patch today (internet says that there is tho)
    The Money-Pit 2011:
    MB: Asus M4A78LT-M CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 840 3.2Ghz RAM: Kingston 8GB (4x 2GB) DDR3 GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 6850 1GB HDD: Seagate 500GB PSU: Antec TP-650 OS: Win 7 Home Premium 64-bit

10+ Year Old Account
    i think about a week ago or so I had something pop-up. I started up wow and my firewall blocked blizz from downloading stuff so i had to click "allow". So maybe it was a low profile download that everybody already has?

Deleted
    I'm looking forward to several fixes and nerfs. I can't wait for all the moaning druids (ferals) because being unable to auto-unroot is gonna destroy their game totally, while the rest of us have been facerolled by mages for years :-). Get over yourself.

-93sika xx

Quote Originally Posted by batkinson001 View Post
    any way to force the wow launcher to access the patch server? just tried as normal and nothing happened, as if there was no patch today (internet says that there is tho)
    Try you launcher now, I just opened it and Download started!

nm, just opened it
    Last edited by Cyrahurn; 2011-02-08 at 01:42 PM. Reason: got answer

Nice changes to Mage and Pally (Ret). Also the dungeon changes.

Well since they actually turned it on or fixed or buffed or whatever they did to the noob-boost for random heroics, now I can go back to insta-queues as a healer. Unfortunately, I've already got a full i346 dps set so I guess I'll start to collect a healing one and farm rep/shards and pick up some free VP along the way. Too bad I only have 1 faction left to grind to exalted, but this should make that quite a bit simpler.

I didn't see a listing for volatiles to have an increased droprate from Rich Elementium and Pyrite Deposits, though I've seen it listed in past patch notes, can anyone confirm that they're still adding this? I sincerely hope so, since as it stands it's ridiculously low for those two deposits, not to mention the rare Rich Pyrite Deposits in TB.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooform View Post
    As a feral im gonna be facerolled by frost mages that cant even get 1k rating.

Can't wait for it!
    In that case you're terrible player.

Escape character fail: Azshara\\'s Veil. :-p

Quote Originally Posted by Patch Notes
    Rogue:
    -Stealth is no longer broken by enemies using Demoralizing Shout or Demoralizing Roar.

Warrior:
    -Charge now shares diminishing returns with stun effects.
    -Juggernaut no longer increases the cooldown on Charge, but instead increases the duration of the Charge stun by 2 seconds. In addition, Charge is usable in all stances, however, the talent now causes Charge and Intercept to share a cooldown.

HAH! That's right Blizz. Nerf the WARRIOR'S stunning capabilities, and then make him even EASIER to kill for ROGUES.

Who on earth runs their departement? Are they COMPLETELY retarded? It's like they're TRYING to kill PVP for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Grzlynx View Post
    HAH! That's right Blizz. Nerf the WARRIOR'S stunning capabilities, and then make him even EASIER to kill for ROGUES.

Who on earth runs their departement? Are they COMPLETELY retarded? It's like they're TRYING to kill PVP for this game.

Every class has 1 class they are useless against.

Rogue vs. Mage is 99% going to be the Mage on top, unless all their CD's are down... I'm not whining about it, it is what it is, and I don't go chasing after them.

The tool tip for Seals of Command is wrong, blue.

You have the old Seal of Command tool tip up.

Angry srsly wtf

Quote Originally Posted by deftones View Post
    Every class has 1 class they are useless against.

Rogue vs. Mage is 99% going to be the Mage on top, unless all their CD's are down... I'm not whining about it, it is what it is, and I don't go chasing after them.
    cause you know warriors had too much mobility against frost mages.... wait what? its not only 1 class for some classes.

back to my main

WTF DEVOUR MAGIC 20sec CD?
    Are they freaking high??????