10+ Year Old Account

Vibrant alchemists stone for Disc?

Any idea if it will be any good?
    I currently have Blood of Isiset and Tear of Blood, and was thinking of replacing Blood of Isiset with the mentioned alchemists stone.

I have 18 mastery exact and I think i can still get back over 18 if I were to replace the trinket.
    But can 301 int and 194 haste (reforge?) with 1 red socket beat the 1710 spirit proc?

Quote Originally Posted by Fréyr View Post
    But can 301 int and 194 haste (reforge?) with 1 red socket beat the 1710 spirit proc?
    Basically, yes. Intellect is by far our most important stat, giving us mana, spell power, and spell crit. By dropping a Brilliant Inferno Ruby in the socket, you're getting +341 Intellect more than your Blood of Isiset. That's a consistent bonus, as opposed to the Blood of Isiset where the frequency of your bonus depends on the trinket's proc rate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BMEgal View Post
    Basically, yes. Intellect is by far our most important stat, giving us mana, spell power, and spell crit. By dropping a Brilliant Inferno Ruby in the socket, you're getting +341 Intellect more than your Blood of Isiset. That's a consistent bonus, as opposed to the Blood of Isiset where the frequency of your bonus depends on the trinket's proc rate.
    +10 intellect from socket bonus. So overall + 351 intellect, which is pretty decent

Just reforge the haste to mastery. Its good.

Deleted
    On a similar note, any thoughts of which of the following three to use?

Vibrant Alchemist Stone
    Mandala of Stirring Patterns
    Tyrande's Favorite Doll

Quote Originally Posted by Ferin View Post
    On a similar note, any thoughts of which of the following three to use?

Vibrant Alchemist Stone
    Mandala of Stirring Patterns
    Tyrande's Favorite Doll
    I'm currently using Jar of Ancient Remedies and Doll up until last night, and now I'm playing around with the new alch trinket, I'm leaning towards Doll for mana intense fights and Vibrant on fights where the haste is more useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I used the alch stone instead of Isiset on last nights raid, and there was absolutely no problems at all in managing my mana.
    40% Manapot power helps too, althought I only consumed 2 pots during the entire raid.

15+ Year Old Account
    40% Mana on a Potion of Concentration is absolutely amazing.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

^ that

and Tsunami + Alch trinket is what im using, i'm liking it.