I am not taking more requests for the moment. In the middle of moving, so I'll reopen when sorted. I will finish the current ones next week. If you can't wait, PM me so I can take you off the queue.

7/7 HC!!

Visible text: Glitchs, Hand of Adal, Laughing Skull
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...glitchs/simple
    Gear set: s6 pls
    Helm visible: yes pls :] the halo is too cool
    Your pose: casting light of dawn if possible, some sort of pillar of light if not
    General colour scheme: gold and then your choice
    Any extras: what ever you think looks best, you guys are the brilliant artists lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuukka View Post
    like the kangaroo sign
    haha ^.^ (ten)

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Manapaws - Korgath - Adjective Noun
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://img228.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...0911232145.jpg [armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...anapaws/simple]
    Gear set: Feral druid T11
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Caster-form. Attack stance with Malevolence (pictured in SS) equipped.
    General colour scheme: I know it can be annoying to say "I don't know" but I trust the artist, and am NOT picky with colors at all! I love every color equally. What you think looks good, looks good. I don't know anything, that's why I came to you!
    Any extras: I do love swirlies, the horde symbol, glitter and all that other girly stuff!
    [R] [80:Lingzhichen:2]: why is never peeple who are smart of the fighting
    [R] [80:Lingzhichen:2]: every time raiding
    [R] [80:Lingzhichen:2]: people are wheels on chair

(( Manapaws ))

I've been seeing lots of amazing signatures and if anybody is willing to take my request, I would really appreciate it

Visible text: Moyzo
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...moyzo/advanced
    Gear set: Paladin Tier 2 Judgment Set with Armageddon would be awesome!
    Helm visible: No Helmet Please
    Your pose: An aggressive melee pose would be nice!
    General colour scheme: A dark blue/gray scheme would be really cool!

Last edited by Moyzo; 2011-02-14 at 08:01 PM.

Does anyone mind fixing a banner and a signature that I already have? For both items its litterally just changing the text on it. Who ever decides to help me I will gladly message you the links to the 2 items.
    Last edited by Maltov; 2011-02-10 at 05:36 AM. Reason: fix

Need to study some today, will get back to signature making in the weekend!
    Thanks for your patience and understanding :-DDD

Edit 1
    I'm also downloading the US client atm, trying to get access to the tier 11 models by doing so. Should work, we'll see!

Edit 2
    Queue for Friday: Lenua, Arlean, Ravenlunatic, Veigas.
    Queue for Sunday (spending the Saturday with my boyfriend <3): Omnisana, Bravol, Exb, Dynati
    Last edited by Nacly; 2011-02-10 at 07:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Memorïa91 View Post
    I am not taking more requests for the moment. In the middle of moving, so I'll reopen when sorted. I will finish the current ones next week. If you can't wait, PM me so I can take you off the queue.
    Sadface.

I'll be waiting..

Moving isn't fun. I've done it twice in a 2 months. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    Damn it, beat me to it :P
    rawwr :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Saen View Post
    Thank you for choosing to make my signature; I look forward to seeing it! If you need any additional information or need me to do anything, let me know.
    I will do it today when I get home from work! Should be enough info in your post
    Last edited by Amalisa; 2011-02-10 at 09:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello artists!
    I've been looking for a new wallpaper but nothing kept appealing me so i've decided to ask mmo-champ artists
    Basicly I'd like a 1920x1080 wallpaper with my DK worgen (T11, no helm, Lava Spine weapon) on the right side in idle animation. Blue/cyan background (some ice effects would be AWESOMEEEEE) heres my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azuremyst/frostbound/simple

Thank you very much in advance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Memorïa91 View Post
    Ah, a shame. I'll be patiently waiting then, thanks for letting us know and good luck with moving!

Deleted
    My que: deson, dorlok, kittypawz, raddaradda, recoilcoc and tightywhitys plus thebeefster

I'm working thru them slowly atm probs get them all done on Saturday/ Sunday
    Last edited by mmoc0260417c91; 2011-02-10 at 09:55 PM.

Edit 1
    I'm also downloading the US client atm, trying to get access to the tier 11 models by doing so. Should work, we'll see!
    Please let me know if it worked for you. I downloaded US client, chose those files once starting WMV and it doesn't have any items, no gear pieces whatsoever (
    deviantART

I did with two different texts hope you like it! Sorry its not a full body shot, hope its oke

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Please let me know if it worked for you. I downloaded US client, chose those files once starting WMV and it doesn't have any items, no gear pieces whatsoever (
    Got 5,6GB to go on the download, keeping my fingers crossed. I'm sooo tired of the old gear sets

Deleted

Thumbs up

Hello i like your job and i would like one too :P.
    [Name]: Savana
    [Race]: Blood Elf
    [Gender]: Female
    [Class]: Paladin
    [Gear]: Full wrathful with DPS 1H wrathful Mace (on the mace should be berserking) + Shield to spell crit (Wrathful Gladiator's Barrier) and Coldwraith Links=Belt ... It's all on the screenshot but i cant post it cuz this account is new so if you need the screen write me on skype( Falatus90) or send me pm.
    [Hairstyle]: blonde with headband ( dont eq healm please )
    [Extras]: Pose should be something like ready to attack or w/e. And the graphics should be dark... silver+black
    [Guild]: "Knight of Silver Hand"
    All the Best
    Savana.
    Last edited by mmoc585666f47e; 2011-02-10 at 03:28 PM.

I would love a custom sig from one of the great artists here.
    Name - Kødiak
    Guild - Dark Militia
    Armory link - us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shuhalo/k%C3%B8diak/simple
    Race - Tauren
    Gender - Male
    Class - Druid
    Gear - Please use the druids dire bear form (brown)
    Appearance - Make it look intense, dark, and somewhat violent. I trust you =)

Thanks in advance. I cant wait to see what you come up with.

Got 5,6GB to go on the download, keeping my fingers crossed. I'm sooo tired of the old gear sets
    If you get access to T11, I would prefer that over the T10 I had requested from you. The Blue set works!

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Savanna View Post
    Hello i like your job and i would like one too :P.
    [Name]: Savana
    [Race]: Blood Elf
    [Gender]: Female
    [Class]: Paladin
    [Gear]: Full wrathful with DPS 1H wrathful Mace (on the mace should be berserking) + Shield to spell crit (Wrathful Gladiator's Barrier) and Coldwraith Links=Belt ... It's all on the screenshot but i cant post it cuz this account is new so if you need the screen write me on skype( Falatus90) or send me pm.
    [Hairstyle]: blonde with headband ( dont eq healm please )
    [Extras]: Pose should be something like ready to attack or w/e. And the graphics should be dark... silver+black
    [Guild]: "Knight of Silver Hand"
    All the Best
    Savana.
    Claimed, will work on it tonight
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyPally View Post
    I would love a custom sig from one of the great artists here.
    Name - Kødiak
    Guild - Dark Militia
    Armory link - us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shuhalo/k%C3%B8diak/simple
    Race - Tauren
    Gender - Male
    Class - Druid
    Gear - Please use the druids dire bear form (brown)
    Appearance - Make it look intense, dark, and somewhat violent. I trust you =)

Thanks in advance. I cant wait to see what you come up with.
    Sorry for the lack of boarders, still figuring that one out >.<!

Last edited by Amalisa; 2011-02-10 at 06:12 PM. Reason: sig done