Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Thanks for nerfing shadow PvP because of PvE heroes.

It is completely impossible to keep the empowered shadow buff active in arena. A lot of times you will never even get a mind blast off. You are directly nerfing our PvP damage while being preasured (what idiot wouldn't attack a shadow priest in the first place, rofl). Seeing as MB is very hard to get off with all the interrupts going around, making our mastery COMPLETELY USELESS in PvP. We have one of the most gimped and retarded mastery in the entire game. And then you are nerfing our shadow damage by 10%, the MB/mastery buff is not enough to compensate for this.

Thanks for making the spec even more shit. You also seem to love the idea of a dispel protection having a DR, which is UTTERLY RETARDED. It completely neglects the point of having a freaking dispel protection in the first place. Why the hell have a dispel protection that benefits the one dispelling? You are so stupid Blizzard, it's just unbelievable.

Nerfing our damage because of DI is just rofl. You are balancing a spec because of this ridiculous buff that should be just be removed. GG bliz.
    Last edited by Stefy; 2011-02-12 at 04:08 AM.

ummmm, play another game thats built for more PvP? If your going to use the word RETARDED, use it in a self evaluation?

I have valid points, you have none. Sorted.

Go heals already, where you are actually needed.

I'd tell you to post this somewhere that developers might actually read it, like for instance the official forums at wow.com... but judging from the tone of this post, I'll just go ahead and assume that you got banned from there for swearing and trolling, and not bother.

p.s. "Points" aren't valid, despite popular usage of the term. Arguments are valid or invalid. "Points" are only true or false. Take a damn logic class before you nerd rage on the internet, plz and tnkz.
    Yeah We ALl do m8 guess again somting went frong well lets hope it will be fixed soon
    ...?

Deleted
    Shadow priests are fine.

Next.

Yeah, cuz bliz ever read the EU forums.

Deleted
    Oh the tears everytime a class get nerfed (and from other classes when one get buffed) live with it I play a shadowpriest myself in 3s at ~2300 rating im doing fine accually, if you get support from teammates you can get plenty of mindblasts of.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
    I have valid points, you have none. Sorted.
    Except pve has been getting nerfed since forever due to pvp....reverse racism much???

good now you know how us raiders feel when everything is nerfed because of your pvp

I agree with OP. A nerf was needed for PvE, sure, mostly because other DPS are always whiny bitches when they aren't on top.

Fine.

But this wasn't the way to get it done, OP is absolutely right about trying to get MB and such off in arena, YES it's possible, NO it's not likely.

Isadorr, try posting something in regards to the thread or else go be one of the aforementioned whiny bitches elsewhere. He obviously likes to DPS more than heal, no one tells you to stop playing your mage and roll a healer or tank when you whine, no reason for you to be that way either.

Off-topic: I am assuming mage because they tend to be the biggest bitches of them all when they aren't on top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

Funny cause DI seems to be fine when used on other specs and yet it somehow becomes completely overpowered when used on SPriests.So your solution is to nerf it for everyone to balance one class.I guess Blizzard thinks that it's better to nerf the offending class instead of nerfing everyone.

As for Sin and Punishment.How out of touch can someone be if they think that an aoe horror effect should not DR with itself?Dispelling is not costless to the healer anymore and dispel protection doesn't mean that your dots should be able to run rampart with no counter.It costs a lot to the dispeller to dispel SP dots,that doesn't mean that the whole idea is that they should be untouchable.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
    It is completely impossible to keep the empowered shadow buff active in arena. A lot of times you will never even get a mind blast off. You are directly nerfing our PvP damage while being preasured (what idiot wouldn't attack a shadow priest in the first place, rofl). Seeing as MB is very hard to get off with all the interrupts going around, making our mastery COMPLETELY USELESS in PvP. We have one of the most gimped and retarded mastery in the entire game. And then you are nerfing our shadow damage by 10%, the MB/mastery buff is not enough to compensate for this.

Thanks for making the spec even more shit. You also seem to love the idea of a dispel protection having a DR, which is UTTERLY RETARDED. It completely neglects the point of having a freaking dispel protection in the first place. Why the hell have a dispel protection that benefits the one dispelling? You are so stupid Blizzard, it's just unbelievable.

Nerfing our damage because of DI is just rofl. You are balancing a spec because of this ridiculous buff that should be just be removed. GG bliz.
    I'm going to be gentle on you as you obviously have anger issues. In either event below are some very real facts that you should be aware of.

1. World of Warcraft was originally designed for, and usually balanced around, PVE.
    2. Blizzard has NEVER been able to balance PVP.
    3. You directed your letter at Blizzard. This forum is not run by Blizzard. I don't even believe Blizzard monitors this forum as they have issues monitoring everything in their own forum. Might I suggest directing your irrational anger in their direction, on their forum? After all the people of Egypt didn't demand change by protesting in the US. They took their issues to the cause.
    4. You aren't the worse class or spec for PVP. After all when was the last time you saw a Fire Mage ruling the Arena brackets?
    Last edited by Twotonsteak; 2011-02-12 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    I'm going to be gentle on you as you obviously have anger issues. In either event below are some very real facts that you should be aware of.

1. World of Warcraft was originally designed for, and usually balanced around, PVE. Agreed.
    2. Blizzard has NEVER been able to balance PVP. Agreed.
    3. You directed your letter at Blizzard. This forum is not run by Blizzard. I don't even believe Blizzard monitors this forum as they have issues monitoring everything in their own forum. Might I suggest directing your irrational anger in their direction, on their forum? After all the people of Egypt didn't demand change by protesting in the US. They took their issues to the cause. (Actually it started on the internet to get the word out to the world, which was what caused the president to push back, taking away phone and web connections in Egypt, and why can't he vent on MMO-Champ a little bit? People can put threads on here about why cheeze pizza food buffs should be in the game but OP can't vent a little on his nerf which EVERY class does when it happens....?!?!?!)
    4. You aren't the worse class or spec for PVP. After all when was the last time you saw a Fire Mage ruling the Arena brackets? Statement was good after the first period, Fire mages aren't the worst either so you contradicted yourself, but okay.
    Weeeeeeeeeeeee, gonads and strife. He is venting here, obviously you are for some reason too, and taking it out on him. Get a girlfriend or something, your inner nerd needs to communicate in a more constructive manner.
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Shadow priests are fine.

Next.
    Did you see the 10% damage nerf?

10 PERCENT?!?!?!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol your one PvP nerf from PvE circumstances compared to the numerous PvE nerfs coming from PvP garbage...it's...it's...it's delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Agroculture View Post
    Funny cause DI seems to be fine when used on other specs and yet it somehow becomes completely overpowered when used on SPriests.So your solution is to nerf it for everyone to balance one class.I guess Blizzard thinks that it's better to nerf the offending class instead of nerfing everyone.

As for Sin and Punishment.How out of touch can someone be if they think that an aoe horror effect should not DR with itself?Dispelling is not costless to the healer anymore and dispel protection doesn't mean that your dots should be able to run rampart with no counter.It costs a lot to the dispeller to dispel SP dots,that doesn't mean that the whole idea is that they should be untouchable.
    Give me a break, dispelling costs basically nothing these days and healers never oom. Make it a single target horror with no DR. It is not acceptable to dispel a shadow priests 3 times and then become immune to the dispel protection and psychic horror so you can keep spamming your dispel button.

Getting your dots up again costs a ton more than dispelling them does.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarr View Post
    Oh the tears everytime a class get nerfed
    Thats how the Deathknight came to be, from the tears of players :P
    Last edited by TwistedSkull; 2011-02-12 at 04:37 AM.

It is not a 10% overall damage nerf, it is 10% off of the 25% passive damage bonus, which is not our overall damage output.

Holy sh*t, L2 math baddie.