Thread: JS' Hunter Bar

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'd like to see it predict how much focus you are going to have left after casting your current cast . . .
    Want some help working on it?

Quote Originally Posted by JSorrentino View Post
    Bunch of changes coming in the next release, going to default the autoshot bar to off, its kind of useless now.

Everything is movable now, though, seperate from the main bar (main bar and timers above and below are one unit).

Mark Reminder, Tranq Alert, CC Icons, Debuff Warning, are all seperate, from the bar, anchored to the main UI now for more configuration.

Also have been adding spells upon request.

If there's a specific debuff you want to be warned about, post the spell id, and I can add it before releasing this version (hopefully tomorrow).

I think, after this release, need to add one more major component and then scrub the code to reduce memory imprint more; then add more to the config - like text boxes for entering colors, etc.; add a preview for changes so you don't need to leave the options to see them; make the options load on demand. I have a laundry list, just not enough time.

JS
    You
    are
    the
    best.

Thank for your this addon, and for turning it into, what it's going to be.
    Simply amazing.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Deleted
    one of the best hunter addons

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll echo the everyone else here, great addon. I'll also agree with above posters about adding something to show the MMM stack count. I could stop using power auras completely.

Keep up the great work.

1.83 out, movable frames got a re-work.

Now for stacks.... ugh.

Great work JS, my fave mod, your efforts are appreciated.

I don't seem to be able to see the focus bar while using tukui

It would be great - but dunno if possible - to have expired dots persist as icons with timer 0 and going red at the right of the bar for something like 5 seconds. (Things like serpent sting and black arrow). This way it would double as a reminder to reapply asap.

Deleted
    Is there any option to set that the icons such a rapid fire,serpent string and others , when they are ending to do not run throu the line but just stay in one point and to see they CD only in secounds?like in quartz?

This addon paired with my Power Auras = <3

Great work.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleB View Post
    What version of tukui?

---------- Post added 2011-02-15 at 02:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kaczyhunt View Post
    Is there any option to set that the icons such a rapid fire,serpent string and others , when they are ending to do not run throu the line but just stay in one point and to see they CD only in secounds?like in quartz?
    Turn off timer tenths in the options for the timers. If you are using OMNICC or NCCooldown, this overrides it. I will break this out later though so the addon itself controls the way timers are shown - it's on the to-do list.

If the icon is not on the bar and moving, it's not up, easiest way to tell. I am implementing cooldown icons, just need time.

---------- Post added 2011-02-15 at 02:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    This addon paired with my Power Auras = <3

Great work.
    Mind me asking what you are using power auras for? Just curious.

---------- Post added 2011-02-15 at 02:46 PM ----------

Released 1.84 to fix the config bug. Apparently a spell ID was wrong, but it should be OK now.

JS

Hello JS.
    Yesterday i saw this post and installed your addon. Found some little problems..:
    1st. when i enable bar unlock, for me to move it i am forced to leave the addon panel, move the elements then go back in addon panel.
    2nd. when i do changes like bar dimension etc... i cant see the change. As usual i need to close addon panel to see if i like the change or not.
    3rd. when i try to define a new CD nothing happens.

Can you do something?

I just tried this last night and I like it a lot so far. I'm sure I'll have more feedback on it once I use it in a raid setting but I just wanted to mention that I think it's a nicely designed mod.

Mind me asking what you are using power auras for? Just curious.
    JS
    I use it for larger visual cues for when my abilities come off of CD. They're situated in a circle with your bar right in the middle. I've been using Power Auras for so long I feel kinda naked without it. Let me see if I could fish up a screenie with it active.

edit: Here's an old screenshot, but the Auras setup is still the same.

Last edited by Sj; 2011-02-16 at 09:33 PM.

Deleted
    How to "remember" the addon to keep the Hunter's Mark turned off? Everytime i log i have to turn it off at the options.

Thanks!

Downloaded this add-on last night and encountered a frame rate issue while I had it enabled. I also run Dominos, Xperl, DBM, and Tbag and typically I get around 60FPS. I would log out and turn on JSB and my frame rates would drop to single digits.

Any suggestions or any other information you need?

Thanks

Deleted
    Just installed on home notebook and it crashes every time I login...this is weird because i used it all day at work...

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbawock View Post
    Just installed on home notebook and it crashes every time I login...this is weird because i used it all day at work...
    Used it at work? Can I work there too? ;-)

@JS: Excellent add-on, thanks a lot! I recommend it to all my hunter guildies and simply cannot play without it anymore. <3

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleB View Post
    No problems using it with Tukui here. I'm running t13.05 or whatever the latest release is.

Quote Originally Posted by defied View Post
    Downloaded this add-on last night and encountered a frame rate issue while I had it enabled. I also run Dominos, Xperl, DBM, and Tbag and typically I get around 60FPS. I would log out and turn on JSB and my frame rates would drop to single digits.

Any suggestions or any other information you need?

Thanks
    Same thing here, anyone have any ideas as to why?