Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeKitty View Post
    This, a thousand times, this.
    I'm not in the best guild, but I love them, so to any outsider looking at our meters it would see like feral is in an amazing place. So I'm lucky: seeing that makes me hope beyond hope for the feral spec, and keeps me playing.

However, I have many friends who are in guilds pushing heroic content, deep into heroic content, or even those competing for world firsts, and they see the truth of feral. Dumped to the bottom of the back when everyone is decked out in heroic gear.
    They're so frustrated right now, many have left or are contemplating leaving.
    (I suppose I should add not just because of the sad state of feral: it's just the icing on the goodbye cake).

I wish more people could see that, instead of just seeing the kitty that beat them in dps and think that that means feral is fine/op.
    I take it these guys are just plain wrong then: http://raidbots.com/dpshistory/ ?

Quote Originally Posted by coldbear View Post
    I take it these guys are just plain wrong then: raidbots/dpshistory/ ?
    Did you read the post you quoted? The correct link would be the 10 man heroic page on raidbots, and it supports what he said.

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

Does equal amount of complaints about every class mean everything is balanced? Makes ya think.

To some there's a disconnect between what they want, and what we agree is best for the game, or what we're able to deliver at the current time (depending on what we're talking about). We're managing a live game that (ideally) appeals to the millions of people playing who have widely varied interests. You might want a specific class nerfed, a change reverted, some feature added, etc. and we take that feedback, get some info, and hopefully have some kind of response. Most of the time though that response is going to be that we have no current plans to do so, or that we don't agree with the feedback, but hopefully we provide enough info to at least make our case known.

In addition, there seems to be an expectation that we're going to continue discussing topics we've already made statements on. That we're ignoring the issue because we're not continuing to discuss certain topics beyond our initial response on it. While I agree an open dialog is nice when it can occur, it's generally best for us to relate our thoughts on specific topics, and then watch the feedback that we receive after. Continuing to kick the hornet's nest, as it were, is rarely productive.

If there are specific questions we haven't gotten to yet, then that's our bad. In some cases we may avoid some topics specifically, or maybe don't feel that it merits a response. In others we maybe just don't have an answer yet. We are in the process of developing some new forms of direct developer communication, though, tied to forum interaction. We're hoping it helps out in some of these areas.
    Complaints by every class might mean the game is just flat out bad right now.

"Hopefully we're providing enough info to at least make our case known"? I can't believe I just read that.

When you have a player like Yawning the understands the spec better than any of the developers it would seem wise to at least acknowledge him when he comes to the WoW forums to try to explain exactly what the problems are. And by acknowledge I don't mean ignore/ban/delete.

When you have a player like Yawning the understands the spec better than any of the developers it would seem wise to at least acknowledge him when he comes to the WoW forums to try to explain exactly what the problems are. And by acknowledge I don't mean ignore/ban/delete.
    We've (myself, Reesi, Tangedyn, Fasc) demonstrated time and time again that we have a better idea of how Bears work better than the developers do. Yet they continue to ignore what we say in terms of corrections that need to be made.

/shrug

Quote Originally Posted by walken View Post
    Did you read the post you quoted? The correct link would be the 10 man heroic page on raidbots, and it supports what he said.
    Thank you. I had no idea there was a 10v25 discrepancy. Not everyone's always trying to troll, btw - it was actually just a question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since people couldn't be nice in the old thread, which shouldn't have even been sent here tbh and just closed since the beginning I'm going to open this one. But a few things.

1. You directly insult anyone, you get auto infracted. Idc what they call you, report it and ignore the post.
    2. Any posts with 'why is this open', 'no one cares' things like that will find the same fate.
    3. Stay on topic. Any posts off topic will just be deleted.

Be nice to each other, post constructively. The other thread had too many bad posts before we started modding it so this one wont. Instead of closing, I'm just going to ban you and delete your posts like you were never here. Thanks =]
    Last edited by Myrrar; 2011-02-18 at 09:10 PM.