Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Awesome! They are redoing these instances for the MAJORITY of people, who did not manage to do them at intended level (60 and 70). That is indeed what I call caring for your customers!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    So apparently warlocks are fine
    So apperantly these are the final patch notes.

Enhance Shaman decentish sounding AoE?!?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?!?! <3

Hurrah for the new gearing strat tho. That REALLY works. (No sarcasm). Rather than just giving out 1 tier lower gear from JP's a harder set of 5 mans each content patch with almost decent gear sounds perfect. Something for everyone to push at with alts etc too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by andy_mitchelluk View Post
    ZG now a level 85 5 man? WITHOUT the original mounts dropping? Glad I quit this sh**e game back in January because Blizzard are just being lazy ass idiots re-hashing old content yet again. At least make ZG a raid if anything. And ZA becoming a 5 man is also a joke.
    Haha, yeah, because that would not be re-hashing old content to it's utter extent.
    Holy fuck, some people just walk that extra mile to appear retarded.

10+ Year Old Account

Here is intresting fact ....

RIFT just released !!!

So.. BLizzard has to have something to focus ppl back...

Not sure it will work tho.

Not that many people even care about Rift. It will be just another wannabe WoW also ran.

ZG coming back with an event causing it to reopen is a fantastic idea. I can't wait. ZA I'm not that enthused about.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    are the ptr servers up? or is it just the notes that've been released
    They are up, but not complete. ZA isn't even accessible yet. And ZG is pretty raw. The only complete boss I saw was the first, Venoxis, and even him is lacking the proper achievement. Mandokir for example is vulnerable to stuff that shouldn't hit him, and died in less than 10 seconds, not pulling a single add; as Arlokk is pulling all the adds at once, making it impossible to heal.

I'm happy ^^

Quote Originally Posted by andy_mitchelluk View Post
    ZG now a level 85 5 man? WITHOUT the original mounts dropping? Glad I quit this sh**e game back in January because Blizzard are just being lazy ass idiots re-hashing old content yet again. At least make ZG a raid if anything. And ZA becoming a 5 man is also a joke.
    QQ more crybaby. Updating old content that's pretty much just setting there can be a good thing. And Good riddance, Crybaby.

Oh dear god, Ragnaros can walk now. We're doomed... doooooooomed.

The amount of tears in this thread, too plentiful to fit in my belly!

Thank you for the Warlock hug! =D!

Ragnaros... has... legs!

Quote Originally Posted by Wonocva View Post
    Eh, normally I leave the whiners alone, but this is just hilarious.

Really, people, what exactly is "re-hashed" to you anyways? Both Shadowfang Keep and Deadmines, as well as the new Zul'Gurub, have completely different bosses and completely different encounters. What, just because you're walking around in the relatively-similar area as the original dungeons, albeit with updated lighting effects and graphics, it's considered rehashed? Why isn't Azeroth considered Rehashed to half of you then, because a lot of that still looks the same, yet it's quests are completely different, as is the story line, mobs, and difficulty (at level of course).

Then we have Zul'Aman. While the encounters are similar according to the post, some of the encounter mechanics, as well as lightning and graphics, are being updated. Besides, if you DESPISED Zul'Aman for some reason or another, you're a very small minority as far as I know. Even if you've done it hundreds of times, which i doubt, this place is still a really cool raid in the eyes of 95% of the community, whether or not they care to admit it.

Then of course we have some huge debate about rehashed Ragnaros. I'm not sure if you people know the difference between under a mountain and an elemental plane, but Firelands and Molten Core are two completely different areas, not to mention Ragnaros has FEET (even though I personally find that a bit awkward) meaning his raid mechanics are going to be completely different with the ability to move around and chase people, on top of Firelands being a completely different raid than Molten Core anyways, visually and mechanically.

On a final note about the new epics, if you missed the entire paragraph, which I'm sure many of you did, it's on a tier above current heroics. Meaning you need to be in heroic gear, mostly, to even access the new 85 heroics via LFG. Meaning you'd be in raid content anyways because you're in heroic gear, it's just a less annoying way of re-running entire raids to gear up, which you'd all complain about anyways so don't act like you wouldn't.

*Reads over* Welp that felt good. Not that anyone's gonna read it, but whatever.
    'cause it's a stupid, awful, whiney statement. One I wish I spent doing something useful instead of wasting the 2 minutes to read it.

But there you go. Critique given, don't quit your day job to be an 'edgey' writer, but do keep playing the game so you can stay the hell away from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post
    'cause it's a stupid, awful, whiney statement. One I wish I spent doing something useful instead of wasting the 2 minutes to read it.

But there you go. Critique given, don't quit your day job to be an 'edgey' writer, but do keep playing the game so you can stay the hell away from me.
    Hey, I might not be tall enough, but may I join you on your high horse?

wtf is this crap man recycle content AGAIN! i don't want to play the same stuff i did back at 70 and 60 at 85 gtfo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hiZis View Post
    Why Al'akir and Neptulon don't have legs then?
    They probably dont need it for flying and swimming. I am not even sure why the fire lord need legs, his fire elemental minions seems to be able to move about without legs. Maybe he is so bad ass that he created those legs just for being able to trample flamable insects like us?

Anyways what is the story for warriors can start giving free battlemaster trinkets for everyone and mages can still stealing buffs, shields and wings without a cooldown while all other dispels got nerfed after 4.0.6.

Why do trolls complaining trolls in ZG coming back? It shouldnt be removed in the first place, just for archaeology and kill snakes for armadillos.
    And besides, blizzard owe us a troll raid which they promised in LK

Oh and yay for guild tabards, about time.
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2011-02-26 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bighead View Post
    Hey, I might not be tall enough, but may I join you on your high horse?
    Yes, but you're bringing your own ivory tower and brown nose. o3o

Wow Ragnaros been hitting the gym.