Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chase_the_mofo View Post
    How about once, just once for a change we get legendary item that can be used by ANY class, read like this
    Example:
    Ring of Super Power Kitteh
    +350 stats
    +350 haste
    +350 crit
    +350 mastery
    Equip: Wearing this item increase all damage and healing done by 1%.

There.
    All happy and satisfied.
    The only legendaries are weapons, no exceptions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope this is the legendary . And some ppl get the cheap epic version of that (at the bottom of OP's thread)
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gave it a shot

Quote Originally Posted by Syenite View Post
    Gave it a shot

I demand higher weapon damage. Melee mage, coming thru!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potato Bus View Post
    I demand higher weapon damage. Melee mage, coming thru!
    The weapon damage has been granted but in return the staff will look like a pink cigarette

Hmm guess the name Scythe of Elune doesn't fit in this one...
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Afakaz View Post
    The only legendaries are weapons, no exceptions.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17782 says hi.

But I guess not, since it is no longer obtainable.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17782 says hi.

But I guess not, since it is no longer obtainable.
    That dropped once and was never really meant to drop anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Hean View Post
    That dropped once and was never really meant to drop anyways.
    Doesnt mean legendaries couldnt be anything other than a weapon. The chances are just exceedingly low.

The same logic i guess goes for legendaries shields, there has only been one ever, and it has a limited duration, and you cannot take it outside of TK.

But it doesn't mean that would couldn't get a legendary shield at some point in the future.

It would probably have to have a Atiesh/Quel'Delar style quest right at the end to increase the number of viable specs that can use it, otherwise you would be stuck at 2 either way, tank or healing. At least with a quest where you can choose the reward would allow a greater number of specs to use it, since I think blizzard said somewhere they would never make a legendary for just 2 specs.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2011-03-02 at 09:42 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Doesnt mean legendaries couldnt be anything other than a weapon. The chances are just exceedingly low.
    -snip-.
    I didn't say there couldn't be anything besides from legendary weapons at any point, that was someone else :Y

Quote Originally Posted by Hean View Post
    I didn't say there couldn't be anything besides from legendary weapons at any point, that was someone else :Y
    sorry, figured you were trying to disprove my point that legendaries aren't always weapons. No matter how rare or currently unobtainable or whether they were intended to exist at all, they are.

Totally badass model.

Sort of makes me wish I could enjoy playing a caster.

Gave it a shot

That would be what blizzard considers to be "too good." Casters would still seek out this weapon even into the next expansion because of that proc. Even with diminished stats relative to the current tier, it's possible that the proc would outweigh the stat difference.

Plus the mages and locks of the world would #$%^ a brick if it had spirit on it, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampox View Post
    Personally think it should be a Warlock/Mage exclusive bit myself. Even if it wasn't for your spec, priests, druids, and shaman could all get a legendary in Wrath. I'd even seen a few shaman/druids running around with Rag hammer pre-BC.

Mages/Warlocks on the other hand? yeah...
    And? Having a Legendary available for a role you don't play doesn't actually make much of a difference, you won't be getting it anyway. No Caster DPS has had a legendary since Naxxramas, and some like Druids and Shadow Priests have never had one, since Ateish was a healing staff for them, so asking them to put a class restriction on it to stop people who it would benefit from being able to get it just because you don't like competition is silly.
    Last edited by Abandon; 2011-03-02 at 02:54 PM.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    this looks very kool
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Deleted
    Gave it a shot

Not joking, if this is it I'm f***ing quitting this game. Or rolling a boomkin. Either one.
    Last edited by mmoc4b4161c522; 2011-03-03 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    That actually sounds like a viable scenario. Hell it could even be stretched over 3 patches to only be completed in the final patch of the expansion. That is pretty unlikely though.
    only that the Epic for forming the legendary will be farmed

Deleted
    Very nice job maybe you can teach me how to data mine ty <3

They cant really give a legendary to feral druids because it would have to be an agi staff/polearm and the only other user for that is hunters. They dont want them to be so specialized. Though the legendary bow was the same...

Deleted
    Nicely Hope there will be a 1h legendary for restoshammies too! Would be awesome in arenas