Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I didn't use a #showtooltip line in my macro, and I believe if you're using OmniCC the cooldown is showing for whichever spell you used, either Serenity or Sanctuary, which is very nice. And yes, speccing into Revelations at this point is actually limiting the amount of skills you can use, so I don't recommend speccing into it at all until it gets fixed =P

I've been playing with this bug since the last patch, I love to be able to play without stupid /cancelaura macros.

I expect that Blizzard realizes that this bug is a fix for the bad Holy Word design. Chastise should be always abailable, ofc we should pay for the Revelations talent.
    Last edited by Zoros; 2011-03-03 at 10:57 AM.

So apparently Blizzard has deleted my post on the official forums about this bug, so I assume its because they know about it and don't want everybody else to know... Strange that they won't at least admit there's a bug and instead delete the whole thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradywhite View Post
    So apparently Blizzard has deleted my post on the official forums about this bug, so I assume its because they know about it and don't want everybody else to know... Strange that they won't at least admit there's a bug and instead delete the whole thread.
    Seems odd, perhaps there was some sort of CoC violation in it by either yourself or one of the other posters? Either way, if it was deleted they certainly know about it now. I'd say the only other reason it would be deleted is if it's viewed as an exploit and they don't have a quick fix in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradywhite View Post
    Sounds pretty typical to me! Hahahaha
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Well, at least they've done a decent job of concealing it from everybody as it seems the majority of priests don't know about it yet. But that's what I'm here for!

We love you for it!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoros View Post
    I've been playing with this bug since the last patch, I love to be able to play without stupid /cancelaura macros.

I expect that Blizzard realizes that this bug is a fix for the bad Holy Word design. Chastise should be always abailable, ofc we should pay for the Revelations talent.
    Actually, they changed Chakra so that casting Chakra drops your current state, so you wouldn't need the /cancelaura anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pythagoreant View Post
    Actually, they changed Chakra so that casting Chakra drops your current state, so you wouldn't need the /cancelaura anyway.
    You would if it was on cooldown :P

I guess they deleted it, because it's a topic about an exploitable bug . I guess they don't want that info out in the open for everyone to read. Of course, here on MMO they can't stop you from doing that very thing, but oh well. It's not like it's gamebreaking or anything, like allowing you to one-shot Deathwing ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaysha View Post
    I guess they deleted it, because it's a topic about an exploitable bug . I guess they don't want that info out in the open for everyone to read. Of course, here on MMO they can't stop you from doing that very thing, but oh well. It's not like it's gamebreaking or anything, like allowing you to one-shot Deathwing ...
    Tho I've been in so many pugs where I'd love to toss in a stun on a healer without dropping my current chakra state.