Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    you do know on netherspite you can tank all 3 beams...

I killed him in about 30-45 seconds this way on my DK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Magtheridon was soloable on my pally, not sure how well your self-heals stack up to WoG but it might be possible. However, the past 2 weeks i have had a problem with him despawning around the time he collapses the ceiling which takes me about 7 minutes to get to and the hidden enrage is 15 minutes so i dont know whats going on.

You should add world bosses. Doomwalker is really easy havent had the chance at any others.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    you do know on netherspite you can tank all 3 beams...

I killed him in about 30-45 seconds this way on my DK.
    This man speaks the truth. Just wait 'till Netherspite is in the furthest most corner of the dome, tank him there, and you'll eat all three of those beams.

Keyboard Turner
    15+ Year Old Account
    Azgalor: --. Probably Impossible thanks to the debuff which simply kills after 20 seconds. Not sure if you can get it while soloing.

no debuff when soloing - easily soloable

Quote Originally Posted by Terradii View Post
    you dont ive not done the quest but i still summoned nightbane
    You sure? Was in there two weeks ago and none of my guild was able to summon him and none of us did any of the quests past the one to get the key to open the gate and according to Wowpedia's Nightbane article you still need to do the quest chain up to 'Medivh's Journal.' Admittedly the information might be outdated but I don't remember seeing anything change between two weeks ago and now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    You sure? Was in there two weeks ago and none of my guild was able to summon him and none of us did any of the quests past the one to get the key to open the gate and according to Wowpedia's Nightbane article you still need to do the quest chain up to 'Medivh's Journal.' Admittedly the information might be outdated but I don't remember seeing anything change between two weeks ago and now.
    the item doesnt exist anymore but you still have to do the chain to summon him, i was not able to do it on my pally this week.

Wait, What? I thought gnomes ruled the World.... ...of Warcraft.

Ive soloed the trash before sarth you need to be glyphed for victory rush though

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    # Ayamiss the Hunter: IMPOSSIBLE. Boss can't be meleed and our ranged attacks are not good enough.

This is wrong. Soloed as lvl 80 fury warr. There is a place on the right side of the rooms behind some eggs or something where you are los from boss and you can reset the stacks of debuff you get when boss shoots you. Thakes 30 minutes though as only thing you can dps it with untill it lands is heroic trow, shatering trow and some ranged weapon

Soloing things is a bit trickyer in catalysm, as you (as prot at least) no longer can be hit-immune to melee attacks.

Anyway: You cannot solo Najentus in BT. The spike will kill you, as there is noone to pull it out of you. Tried as hunter, warrior and paladin. Same spike kills me each time. - Doesn't hit my pet as hunter as I hoped i could force with FD.
    Supremus still hits x2 even though you are alone. If you can beat that, I'm impressed.

Anub'Arak in Naxx10 can't be soloed either. His debuff (and spawning add's debuff) hurts too much (even if you go smf with +selfhealing enchants). At least when I tested it.
    You Might be able to do Plaguewing in Naxx, if you can avoid dying to trash . Skeletons at first boss should make you able to use Victory rush for some nice heals. (Maybe try and save some trash from the hallway to Dancefight for spare heals). -- Untested though.
    Last edited by Strafferen; 2011-03-06 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Added Supremus
    Former Wotlk Paladin Blockbot | 105,2% avoid / 3700 BV | Lots of old content soloed, incl. 3 factionleaders (Wrynn, Gnome king, Valen). - Currently exploring the fun of Soloing with new characters.

- I tend to think sentences faster than I can type, in replies, so often there is spelling and wording mistakes. Sorry.

Nightbane no longer requires an item to summon, the Blackened urn is right on the balcony in Karazhan and he should be medium easy to do.
    A friend of mine soloed, Lurker, Morrogrim and Fathom Lord. He said he did it as prot using the talent impending victory and he was able to heal himself from killing adds.
    He told me he died on Hydross, though I think the fight is doable with a 90 resistance elixir and a drum of kings. He has yet to try Leotheras.

In MH, you might be able to solo every boss if you keep at least 1 pack of trash mobs alive from the last wave and use it to heal.
    Rage Winterchill will, oddly enough be your hardest boss because he stuns you quite often dealing moderate frost damage, freezes you in place with nova and does a death and decay that hits for 15% of your max HP per tick. Not sure if this combination of abilities makes him impossible to solo.
    Anetheron is easy, just DPS him inside the alliance camp and he will do carrion swarm on the NPCs allowing you to heal.
    Khaz'rogal is easy, just annoying because of the stun.
    Azgalor doesn't put his 1 shot ability on the main tank, just tank him near the horde NPCs for maximum damage and run out of rain of fire.
    Archimonde doesn't do wind burst on the main tank, as a warrior you can avoid all the fears and the doomfire. However he puts a 5 minute curse on you that deals 3k shadow damage per tick every 3 seconds, if you can get enough self healing to survive trough that it should be a easy fight.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vemos View Post
    30 minutes? Have you actually tried soloing it or are you just assuming it takes that long? Because I've been doing this boss every reset since Cataclysm came out and a few times in WotLK and even then, it took less than 10 minutes.
    Read my post carefully. I have soloed it couple of times as LVL 80 when I was farming rep. I havent done it after cata relese

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    the item doesnt exist anymore but you still have to do the chain to summon him, i was not able to do it on my pally this week.
    I think nightbane's been removed from game/can't be summoned anymore.
    Brought my rogue over with urn, and still nothing.
    Not driving your car to keep the miles off is like not fucking your girlfriend to keep her fresh for the next guy

15+ Year Old Account
    Nightbane in Karazhan is soloable if you have the item to summon it.

Not that much damage, heroic throw/shattering throw during air phase. Whirlwind/Cleave the bones. Don't stand in the scorched earth. Easy.

Netherspite: I found this on accident, I did this with Fury spec, and it seems you can pick up all three beams at once. Easy solo from that point. Pull to behind the telescope, heroic leap to the beams. If Netherspite obtains a beam run into his model to snatch it from him. Easier to do than the previously mentioned door trick.

Black Temple:

I attempted to kill High Warlord Naj'entus as Fury. Did not do so hot, though at the time I was in blues and greens. I got impaled, boss does a bit too much damage. I deem hard, but could be easier for Prot warriors.

Ok, because several of you keep posting crap about Nightbane. You do NOT need an item to summon him. You do NOT need to have done the chain. Towards the center of his terrace, there is the 'skull' that was always used for positioning when you started the fight. The skull summons him. Use it. Easy solo

Deleted
    Just to confirm:
    Magtheridon : Fury spec/stuff, burst the adds down, switch to prot stance + shield, enjoy your 500g
    Void Reaver : Like rofltroll said, soloable. If I remember I used Fury spec with some tank gear to maxing mastery.
    Ayamiss : Did it @80, Prot spec/stuff, shooting and getting out of range with adds to fade debuff/regen health (blood craze + ER + CD)
    Nightbane : @80 also, don't remember what spec but Tanking stuff.
    Netherspite : Like other said, wait till he's in the back of the room, charge > get 3 beams > pop CD and burst him down.

Deleted
    Hi there..

Broodlord Lashlayer is easy to solo IF you can get there ( Dont know if you base this list on solo bosses alone or if the whole instance needs to be soloed)

Ouro in AQ40 is also easy, again IF you can get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mroovek View Post
    • Viscidus (optional): IMPOSSIBLE due to the fight mechanics. Boss requires frost based attacks to be frozen. Warriors lack frost attacks
    Frost Oil or Deathfrost + Any equippable weapon under ilevel 165

A pair of Savage Cobalt Slicers should be easy peasy to throw together or you could be fashionable and go double Vanir's Fists for 780 JP.

Vaelstraza the Corrupt is soloable depending on your dps gear, got him to 5% before i blew up in 95% blue heroic/JP gear and 5% epic gear so if you're decked in full T11 gear or possible T11 heroic gear then yes it's possible.

Nefarian is soloable, a cake walk especially if you're a fury warr (warriors call lawl!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tingol View Post
    # Ayamiss the Hunter: IMPOSSIBLE. Boss can't be meleed and our ranged attacks are not good enough.

This is wrong. Soloed as lvl 80 fury warr. There is a place on the right side of the rooms behind some eggs or something where you are los from boss and you can reset the stacks of debuff you get when boss shoots you. Thakes 30 minutes though as only thing you can dps it with untill it lands is heroic trow, shatering trow and some ranged weapon
    or just take out your gun/bow, heroic throw on each cooldown and there...this fight now is easy
    at least thathow i did it 2 times and i didnt run into any problems.

Netherspite is incredibly easy aswell, as fury.
    Block the green beam all the time. he goes down in first phase and due to the nature of the green beam you should still be close to 100%HP no matter how the other beams buffs him.