Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    And no agi staff/polearm

Stop da feral/hunt hating plz

Quote Originally Posted by wolfieone View Post
    There is the Voodoo Hunting Bow- no ammo anymore so it works the same.
    works the same, without the .5 sec cast time

Love these comments....

Quote Originally Posted by Sameen View Post
    Yaaaay more epics for baddies
    If this is what you think. Maybe you should look at the loot table again. Some of these items are still hard to obtain. You might want to keep your "baddie" comments to yourself. Anyone that says these kind of things is a kid, and can play all day, Good for you. You can play all day. /clap. Wands are STILL not that easy to get. Lrn2read.

Any chance you could stop referring to "melee" and "physical DPS"? Warriors are physical DPS, after all, and rogues are melee. It's generally confusing. Just say strength DPS and agility DPS.

I would suppose they will add more mounts to that table. Perhaps more items too =].

Quote Originally Posted by Caireann View Post
    Bah, what's the deal with giving chest and boots for holy palas? It's easily obtainable... head seems okayish, despite the mastery on it (bah!).
    We want wrists! :<
    Spot on. And gz Frostheim,well deserved.

Is it true we can't DE the stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    What? I am talking about the model and the model of Ragnaros SUX with those goofy legs. Animations and environment wont make those god forsaken legs look good.
    I'm just curious, did you copy and paste my wording when you tried to make that post? Because it looks like you took the words without reading them. I'm an artist and I work with those elements every day. Do you know what a fact is? It's something that stands against you. Please stop spreading your horribly ignorant opinion.

If you make a photo of an ugly car the car wont look better in RL when it is driving, ugly will always be ugly.
    Yes, but you haven't seen the car. You could see a polished photo and think it's a pretty car only to find a scrap pile of metal or virsa versa. A funny example for you to pick considering it completely contradicts the fragile point you were trying to hold.

Baikalsan. Our discussion ends here. What you just spewed out is nothing but garbage. Stay ignorant.

Deleted
    People complaining about Rag's legs will never see them anyway.

---------- Post added 2011-03-11 at 05:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Svante View Post
    the thing is.. it's not the armani warbear, it's a armani battle bear...
    The thing is, it's not an aRmani battle bear, it's an AMANI battle bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogrim View Post
    I'm just curious, did you copy and paste my wording when you tried to make that post? Because it looks like you took the words without reading them. I'm an artist and I work with those elements every day. Do you know what a fact is? It's something that stands against you. Please stop spreading your horribly ignorant opinion.

Yes, but you haven't seen the car. You could see a polished photo and think it's a pretty car only to find a scrap pile of metal or virsa versa. A funny example for you to pick considering it completely contradicts the fragile point you were trying to hold.

Baikalsan. Our discussion ends here. What you just spewed out is nothing but garbage. Stay ignorant.
    I don't have to see the car in real life to know it is ugly once I've seen the photo that shows the ugly part of the car. And you are an artist? Rofl yea, I've seen lots of "artists"...........and let's just say they shouldn't call themselves that.

And the discussion is over? After you ignored half my points and can't "beat" me you end the discussion, but no worries I know you will read this.

And ugly model will always be ugly no matter what, unless you can't see the ugly part and it doesn't matter where you see it because everything on your screen is 2D anyway.

"People complaining about Rag's legs will never see them anyway."

People complaining about people complaining about Rag's legs will never see them anway.
    People who like Rag's legs will never see them anyway.

The point is, they made one of the most kickass bosses look like a retard. I don't even care but I just can't stand brown nosers wannabe artists.
    Last edited by mmoc0d8e6c2903; 2011-03-11 at 04:46 PM.

I hate to be the conspiracy theorist, but it seems Blizzard is reacting to competition by re-making old raids and giving some sort of reason for old players to come back for easier purpz!1

Quote Originally Posted by Judicus View Post
    People need more faith in Blizzard. All this talk of "B-teams" and losing developers seems to show that people will always find some reason to complain about something or another.

Cheers.
    No, sheeple need to stop defending blizzard like they're their 5-yr old lil brother. Recycling has gotten out of hand and is getting even worse as time marches on. I don't want this old content revamped anymore, I want NEW content. This "theme" for Cata with the old world coming alive again is a spectacular fraud pulled off by blizzard to cheap out on the art and development teams, that's it, and that's all. Just like their "item model" teams too, the amount of recycled gear is disgusting. Druids looking like Tiered Rogues... DK's looking like Tiered Wars... It's ridiculous how the "leader" is cheaping out, ripping the consumer off.

Pip-pip-cheerio.

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    People complaining about Rag's legs will never see them anyway
    Whew, thankfully you took an elitist stab at these no good forum goers, blizzard really needed you to get these posters off their back. For your reward, enjoy the adventures and treasure of Wailing Caverns in 4.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoothor View Post
    Raggy only has legs in the heroic mode? im fine with that, how many of us are see hc mode anyways :P
    Well, not that many people will die from this, so I'm fine with that.

The Sheeple are on attack today boy I'll tell ya!
    Last edited by Kiro; 2011-03-11 at 05:00 PM.

Raggy only has legs in the heroic mode? im fine with that, how many of us are see hc mode anyways :P

I don't have to see the car in real life to know it is ugly once I've seen the photo that shows the ugly part of the car. And you are an artist? Rofl yea, I've seen lots of "artists"...........and let's just say they shouldn't call themselves that.
    Yes I'm an artist, and you can see some of the work I've done for WoW here, which have hundreds of views and downloads. Why is the discussion over here? Because we're not discussing anymore. You're taking your own opinion for granted over facts and that's the dumbest thing you can do in any discussion or argument. At this point it doesn't matter what I say because your ego is preventing anyone from proving anything to you, as you have just boldly illustrated with your superficial attitude in your latest response.

I should probably recommend you stop replying but I have a feeling you'll nerdrage even more now.

Kiiiinda sorta hope, okay hope a lot that;

353 Fist Weap. Physical DPS One-Hand Thekal's Claws
    353 Fist Weap. Physical DPS One-Hand Arlokk's Claws

Have a 2-set proc similar to Primal Blessing. That two-set proc was always epic. I want to see it again

If only stupidity would hurt. Physically. I'd become the richest on earth by opening a pharmaceutical company and focus exclusively on painkillers.

Lol, I hadn't noticed it wasn't disenchantable... That's a bummer, we were looking forward to farmable crystals. =(

Can we get a screen of Rag from the "proper" perspective, Bibi?

Quote Originally Posted by Nivyan View Post
    seems to me we'll be back at the welfare epics from wotlk - why would you even get exalted or bet expensive crafting epics when u can just steamroll through ZA/ZG ?

gg blizz
    stop bitching,.wow players are the biggest bunch of whiners in the world. go do some hard modes if you want to be better geared than newer people. I duno about all you whiney brats, but I prefer to be able to get my alts ready for raiding fast.

Uh blizzard please put spirit on the non-hit items kthx