Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember making friends with Hordies in 40-49 BG's - Fun times
    I remember joining BG's when you would fight against regular known people (I hate cross realm bg's) sad face. LOL
    I remember lowbies being in awe of my dreadsteed and infernal (it killing them too)
    I remember having to buy books for my Warlock pets training, and how they where not in order, nor did you know which you had already learned unless you summoned each individual pet >.>
    I remember Horde often coming to the tram terminus in IF and we just sit/dance/laugh or occasionally kill each other.
    I remember raiding AQ20/40 and having to run all the way back and outside the instance to summon late/lazy people. Sigh (meant i got my mount faster though :P)
    I remember the painful grind of Argent Dawn rep... shudder
    I remember 10 man Scohlo - fun times!
    Dishonorable kills - say what :P
    AV where you could join, play for hours, logoff go to bed, eat whatever , come back and rejoin the same game... rinse and repeat :P
    Running all over Azeroth OUCH til level 40? When you got a slow mount but it felt so fast, and how fast an Epic mount felt when you hit level 60!

i remember when people actualy used to talk to each other in a 5 man dungeon, the whole social part of a mmorpg feels is gone with cross realm dungeon finder

Deleted
    I remmember when I read topic named "I Remmember when"

I remember when an epic mount dropped and you acquired it, you didn't need training to use it.

I remember when Perdition's Blade was the SHIT.

I remember when Fire Resistance gear was required for MC/BWL and to app to a guild, you had to have a Fire Resistance set (usually full of greens rofl)

I remember farming Living Essences from Dire Maul for Nature Resistance Gear for Princess Huhuran in AQ40.

I remember when atunements were a regular part of raiding.. (MC, BWL, the really intense Naxx one, even Mag's Lair, SSC, TK, Hyjal, and BT.)

I remember when vanilla pallies were only meant to heal in raids, yet our tier gear had Strength.

I remember in BC, maximizing raid comp (before the homogenization of all buffs, which took a lot of fun out of raiding) such as stacking shamans in SWP for chain heal, multiple BLs. Stacking BM hunters for stacking Ferocious Inspiration.

I remember needing to have the Argent Dawn Commission trinket equipped to acquire scourgestones!

I remember when flight paths weren't linked automatically, so you had to fly to each individual one and pick your route.
    Last edited by midweekyeti; 2011-03-13 at 10:08 PM.
    Sargeras, The Destroyer of Worlds

I remember Grinding - Particularly Twilight mobs.

i remember when the game was fun

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmybob117 View Post
    I remember having to buy Grimoires to train warlock pets new spells.

And I remember if you had 1 peice of teir gear, you was awesome. If you had a a full set, well, you was like god.
    Oh man, I forgot ALL about this!

I do remember having to remind my wife to go to her Warlock trainer area to pick up grimories so her pets weren't absolutely horrid.

This one is still fairly new..but when Paladins have to use Symbols of Kings to cast their buffs and the buff only applied per class...So you'd have to cast it on each individual class. If you didn't have PallyPower you were labeled a bad Paladin by default.

^ I recently sold a bunch of those Symbols to players who wanted them for nostalgia purposes. Was a nice 500g for stuff that Blizzard didn't delete even though they removed their purpose.
    D3 - Aggs 60 Barbarian | Paladin | Warlock | Shaman | Death Knight | Warrior |

15+ Year Old Account
    Keep them coming guys, so many things have changed it's amazing to look back at how things were and how much things have changed (for better and worse... mostly for better though!).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Point taken. Was only trying to make a fun nostalgic thread. Silly me.
    And don't you ever do that again!

OT: I remember when ghetto hearthing was a commonly used tactic.

I remember when Hearthstones had a one hour cooldown.

I remember when gold was difficult to attain and having your 100% speed mount was a real symbol of status.

I remember when you couldn't random BG queue, and you had to queue for all three BG's manually - as in, at the battlemaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

Deleted
    i remember when people actually said stuff like "EPIC ROGUE HERE WATCH OUT" which meant that the rogue had a lot of epics equipped, that was how cool epic items were back then

Deleted
    I remember when ench shammies could like 2 hit-kill someone back in TBC

I remember when Desecration also gave you 25% dmg buff when damaging targets who are in it.

I remember when DK talents were like that: http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow303/deathknightt.php and DK was like "lolwtf" class.
    Just imaginate, a DK with 3.0.3 talents with full ICC 25 hc gear doing dps on BQL with vamp. +100k dps?

I remember when I tried to get as much epics on low level as I could (I was resto shammy , exping with prot warrior, we were like twinks, also killing every alliance on sight. Tank had 39 or so lvl epic shield and 3x lvl epic sword from AH, and few epic world drops) that was fun pvp actually =)
    Last edited by mmoc8ed975d13a; 2011-03-13 at 10:18 PM. Reason: low level gear, forgot =)

I remember when people actually offered to help you out if you were in trouble instead of standing there watching you die

Deleted
    I remember when all shamans killed gold sellers with fire nova totem

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember when, before the LFD, we had to spam around for tanks and healers, which too more than an hour or even two just so that we can run one dungeon/one heroic.

I remember when you got your epic mount...It was truly epic. (And expensive)

I remember when we could only have one specialization, and the term "spec" actually meant something (I like the dual speccing yes, but tri-speccing just removes the purpose of specialized talent trees).
    Last edited by Jademist; 2011-03-13 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevolt View Post
    I remember when ench shammies could like 2 hit-kill someone back in TBC
    You remember that, yet you type ench shammies? :P Joke

...when there was no LFD tool or BoA gear and (almost) everyone respected each other roles in low-level dungeons

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember when this topic wasn't created every month.
    I remember when not everyone wore nostalgia goggles and realized the flaws in Vanilla.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I remember when this topic wasn't created every month.
    I remember when not everyone wore nostalgia goggles and realized the flaws in Vanilla.
    We never said there were no flaws in vanilla.
    Don't reply if you don't like the thread. Simple.

15+ Year Old Account
    I remember when Hilsbrad Foothils was under attack...
    I remember when gankin in STV ppl made wars for hours
    I remember when mages did PoMPyro = die
    I remember when hunters had useless talent Improved Eye of the beast +1 min duration (well baron geddon pull maybe ... but still )
    I remember when ppl was looking for Rexxar in LFG/General chats

I remember when you wiped in BRD 10+ times, your group didnt gief up and continued to do instance
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Deleted
    I remember when you had to summon people for instances.. - Like two people flying there to summon the rest.
    I remember when warlocks needed 20+ soulshards for a raid - Your bags were ALWAYS full.
    I remember doing the quest for the Dreadsteed.
    I remember when all hunter needed was a steady shot macro.
    I remember when Divine Storm was introduced and you could one-shot every mob in Borean Tundra.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going way back
    I remember when Maraudon was a major patch
    I remember when we had a username, not an e-mail address
    I remember when we couldn't turn off helm/cloaks
    I remember when meeting stones DID NOT exist, nor did the dungeon finder!
    I remember when Arathi Basin was added
    I remember when you had to be in a battleground for 10 minutes to get a mark of honor for losing
    And on that topic I remember when we had marks of honor
    I remember when Auction Houses were not linked
    I remember when warlocks had to farm shards
    I remember when they added T0.5 and Weather!
    I remember when talent resets did not decay over time!
    I remember when Bear form did not give extra armor
    I remember when paladins did not have righteous fury!
    I remember when you were forced to release while in an instance
    (the timer thingy was actually there when you died while raiding)
    I remember when some buffs added and others multiplied (I.E. 10% more stat buff and 5% more stat buff would be 15% more stats instead of 11.55%)
    I remember when the deserter debuff would only tick away while online
    I remember when there were weapon AND spell skills
    I remember when there were individual mount skills, like ram riding. haha
    I remember when mounts were inventory items, along with pets
    I remember when voice chat was added and everyone was excited. Now many people do not know of its existence
    I remember when guild banks were added
    I remember when mounts were nerfed to level 30 for regular, and then again for 20 regular and 40 epic. And then AGAIN for 60 regular flight. Sad face
    I remember when The barbershop was added and everyone was happy. It ended liked voice chat.
    I remember when Jewelcrafting and Inscription were added
    I remember when the Exodar Club was founded
    I remember when people went to Exodar
    I remember when Dual spec was added. And then nerfed
    I remember when the equipment manager was added <3
    I remember when All hell broke loose in 3.3. LFD, LFR, ICC

list can go on

Scrub Resto Druid Trying to Make a Difference