Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

So this girl lead me on

So I feel like crap, shes an asshole. Also, this is a big reason why video games are a part of my life...they never fuck you over, to any other girls out there screwing with guys emotions...Go screw yourself

Um....What ?

10+ Year Old Account
    video games never screw you over thats a laugh

and her dick was bigger then mine*

WoW has been leading me on for five years...

Story of my life thread? Video games fucked you over, should've played that girl like a bawss.

Plenty of women are like that, and plenty aren't. Just wait, you'll find one who isn't.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

$10 you were a creepy friend she felt sorry for and hung out with and after many a stalking you said you wanted to be with her but she told you that you were just friends with her.

10+ Year Old Account
    You did get to have some fun and actually talk to a girl though.
    Better women will come along.

someone link the forever alone pic please?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    $10 you were a creepy friend she felt sorry for and hung out with and after many a stalking you said you wanted to be with her but she told you that you were just friends with her.
    This seems likely.

Plenty of dudes are like that, too. Don't think it's just women that are into the whole 'leading people on' business, and not all women are.

You need thicker skin.

One girl I knew in high school freshman year...every day was the same. First period, she'd flirt wildly with me. Second period, I didn't exist because she was with her boyfriend. I opted to dodge that love triangle, so I ignored her first period. She would sit there for 40 minutes and stare at me. I just ignored. Sometimes in second period I'd stare at her. Never got a response. The way I figured it, if she ever opted to flirt with me in front of the other guy, I'd go for it. She never did though. One interesting thing was, back in the day, I was the only person in class to wear black jeans and black sneakers. Everyone else wore blue jeans and white sneakers. Sophomore year, this girl starts wearing more and more black, like a black trenchcoat, etc. I see her on facebook and she still wears black. Still unmarried.

Also knew another girl in high school that flirted with me for the final 3 years, unless her boyfriend was around, then I didn't exist. She loved running her hands through my spiked haircut. I was a little more polite to her, even flirted back some, but again my rule was to wait until she flirted with me in front of that other guy to make a move. She dated him all through high school but kept flirting with me. Senior year, we're both in the same class final period. Last day of high school, shortly before the end of class, she gets up out of her seat, walks down the aisle to me, runs her hands through my hair slowly, and rests her temple against mine, holding me there for a while, then she walked back to her desk and sat down. The other guy was in the class but didn't see it because he was up in the front too. So I got up, walked up to her, and said do that again (this was where it would be in plain sight of the other guy). If she did it, I was gonna kiss her. Instead, she ignored me, then the final bell rang, she quickly grabbed her books and zipped out of the room. Never saw her again. Years later, I see she has her photo on Facebook. She's still unmarried. Its an older photo and she never changes it. In the photo, she has spiked her hair...
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2011-03-18 at 03:30 AM.

Do a barrel roll?

This is under the "Fun Stuff" sub-section, but the only fun part is that umadbro picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaught View Post
    Probably not the wisest thing to post, but it made me chuckle.

OT: Some girls are like that, other girls aren't. There will always be those people out their that seem to intentionally harm you. Just don't let it get to you, move on, and someone much better will come along.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaught View Post
    I lol'd so hard..

Getting upset over girls isn't worth it bro, you'll realize that soon enough.

These women led me on: www . girlsinyogapants . com
    Enjoy! haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    You did get to have some fun and actually talk to a girl though.
    Better women will come along.
    Cause talking to a girl is such a blast...

... oh wait?