Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Banelings
    Fantasy things, like dragons...and tails, like reptile, lizard tails. I do not know why. And...playing WoW and using my Touring Rocket mount. Yep.

Physics. Not kidding :|

HDD Space, then I fill it, like everything else that arouses me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like to rub my body with whipped cream, and then i like to watch Cooking with Giada in my underwear, if that doesn't sexually arouse you, then I don't care to know what does.
    Let me love you the way you've always wanted to be loved, with a tub of whipped cream and a jar of mashed potatoes. On your face. All. Night. Long.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just ate a grape and I....

Some math just gives me shivers. It's freaking creepy.
    Thunderstorm and atm the idea of Cookies and Cream icecream.
    Friends: Will help you move.
    Best Friends: Will help you move the Bodies

I was sitting in an office with a very attractive woman who was sitting at her desk filling out some paperwork. It was so quiet I could hear her breathing and the soft scratch of pen on paper. Was inexplicably sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Encarn View Post
    I was sitting in an office with a very attractive woman who was sitting at her desk filling out some paperwork. It was so quiet I could hear her breathing and the soft scratch of pen on paper. Was inexplicably sexy.
    This, actually kind of had an intresting thing with that, my wife (I only knew her alittle before this, as we were co-workers.) and me was sitting like that. It being super quiet except for our breathing and writing and we both kept looking at eachother at the same time after writing a while. Well, long story short we both got turned on by this.
    Last edited by Draqn; 2011-03-19 at 04:25 AM.

Listening to someone type and driving a stick shift.....

I saw this thread earlier today and took a quick read. A lot of really interesting stuff.
    Anyways, I thought about the question on and off throughout the day. What non-sexual things arouse me?
    I actually couldn't think of anything at all at first, but then near the end of the day I managed to come up with a few things:

*Because I spend a lot of my days sitting down, drawing, I have to get up periodically to stretch my muscles. The best feeling is my lower vertebrae popping, releasing their tension. Stretching in general just opens up the dopamine flood gates. XD

*Sometime last year I got up to go to school and it was the first really warm morning of spring. It was really early, maybe about 7:15 am, and the sky was blue and orange, and everything was covered in dew. I opened the door, stepped outside and inhaled really deep. For a moment it felt as though I could smell everything. Plants, dirt, animals. It was like I wasn't even human anymore. That amazing feeling lasted for a split-second. I'm not religious, or even that spiritual really, but it was one of the most profound moments of my life. The smells and the moist humidity made me feel so wild and free.

*Certain foods really get me. Especially if it's something that I haven't had in a while. But a rare steak takes the cake. There's just something about rare meat.

*Dominant males: Not 'douche bag' dominant, but dominant in a protective and slightly scolding way. Even though I sometimes get angry at my boyfriend when he proves me wrong, or scolds me for something I said or did, there's a part of me that loves it. It means that he's looking out for me, even though it sometimes embarrasses me. I also love the imagery of masculine man protecting a feminine, but capable woman. Frank Frazetta illustrates this perfectly.

*Rexxar: It's probably because he looks like he's from a Frazetta painting, and he has a big, soft heart and loves animals and nature.

Rainy/"gloomy" days. People hate them, i prefer them.

Soccer.

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

People using hollowed armadillo shells to eat General Mills cereal while watching Lord of the Rings with Spanish subtitles on.

...what? Something wrong with that?
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

men talking about sports (mostly football)
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Dosa View Post
    The scent of freshly unpackaged electronics, It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
    I also get the same, anything Laptops, Computers, components, anything like that arouses me a little
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    So hard to say what isn't sexual. A lady wearing a button down flannel and nothing else after a hot and heavy night. That is the most sexual thing I can think of outside of actual sex. But it isn't really sexual, it's just..arousing.

I like snuggling with a brutal storm going outside, but then again, that would be considered sexual I suppose.

I really love the exploration of someone new in my life. Not the sexual exploration (that's pretty awesome), but just learning what makes folks tick. Discovering what makes them who they are, and how something very small to them makes such a huge impact on who they are.

Bah, so many more I could go into, but these jump to the top for me.

Jizzed when i beat a combined 8000 man Irish army with 1800 Danes in W2TWK

Riding a sport bike.

Deleted
    Tea and Toast.

Edit: Also when Bruce Willis was dead at the end of sixth sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rain........