Poll: Would YOU Ninja Ashes of Al'ar?

Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    59% yes... god damn you people are wastes of hydrocarbons.

I woulden't Ninja it, but i'd damn well regret it aftwewards!

Deleted
    No couse it would be one day joy!
    next time you would get banned

I expected the results of this poll to be pathetic, and lo, I was not disappointed. You people would screw over living breathing humans for a bunch of pixels?

If I'm in a group and it falls, and there is a roll available I am going to need it because I need it. If by chance I'm ML no, I would have a roll and give it to the winner.

The fact that 58% of people say yes summarizes a lot of problems with wow today. People have forgotten is a multiplayer game. They only care about themselves, and will throw everyone else under the bus for their own gain. What they fail to realize is that if everyone wasn't so damn self centered, everyone would actually get more enjoyment. Kinda like a prisoners dilema thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope i have more gold than i know what to do with so i would just buy it from whoever won the roll.

---------- Post added 2011-03-20 at 09:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzet View Post
    I expected the results of this poll to be pathetic, and lo, I was not disappointed. You people would screw over living breathing humans for a bunch of pixels?
    Ummm? Arent we actually screwing over pixels for a bunch of pixels,last i checked there are no living breathing human beings in the game.Go outside sometime and you will find that reality is just outside your door step and not inside a mmo.

Deleted
    Yes,of course I would ninja it.No remorse.I wouldn't care about what people would post on trade chat and I would Mount it above the Orgrimmar Auction House!

I would 100% absoultely ninja that mount, or any other mount I wanted given that there wasn't anyone who was a guildie or friend in. I never screw my friends over, but when it comes to pugs, i honestly don't care about you or you getting your mount. This coming from someone who has ninja'd every Legendary in the game so far avail to warriors on top of I'd say about 10 rare mounts and still successfully pugs every day.

If you honestly wouldn't ninja something because of your World of Warcraft reputation, you seriously need to get a life and stop trying to impose morality into a video game

Quote Originally Posted by Gulvar View Post
    No. Have class.
    This. Apparently, common decency is not that common! Its a mount I desire, but I would never consider myself "more important" then the others in the raid, and deem myself the only worthy owner. Dont be selfish!

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot View Post
    The fact that 58% of people say yes summarizes a lot of problems with wow today. People have forgotten is a multiplayer game. They only care about themselves, and will throw everyone else under the bus for their own gain. What they fail to realize is that if everyone wasn't so damn self centered, everyone would actually get more enjoyment. Kinda like a prisoners dilema thing.
    Well said. The results of this poll is nothing but pathetic, I can't belive this is what the WoW community has turned into. 5 years ago, a poll like this would not have gotten 60% yes (if there had been such a mount back then) answers.
    Last edited by Beace; 2011-03-20 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    No, I wouldn't. Because it's a bunch of pixels thats really not worth the hassle of dealing with becoming the server ninja. I'll just stick to my Argent and Cenarion hippogryph's.

So you don't want other pixels to tell you that you're a giant douche? I'd take the mount anyday, if I ever wanted to sell / give away my account the person that gets it would be so happy it would be worth the trouble.

Deleted
    I don't think I would, I cant bring myself to be like that really, and usually if theres a mount I really want, I try to farm it with friends

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmongold View Post
    I would 100% absoultely ninja that mount, or any other mount I wanted given that there wasn't anyone who was a guildie or friend in. I never screw my friends over, but when it comes to pugs, i honestly don't care about you or you getting your mount. This coming from someone who has ninja'd every Legendary in the game so far avail to warriors on top of I'd say about 10 rare mounts and still successfully pugs every day.

If you honestly wouldn't ninja something because of your World of Warcraft reputation, you seriously need to get a life and stop trying to impose morality into a video game
    I almost bit, but then I thought yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

No.

It's a mount. In a game. I didn't 'work' harder than anyone else to get it.

If I had better gear than the one who won it, that means crap. For all you know, they just have horrendous luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    no, but if I won the roll I would sell the mount for 500k gold.

Deleted
    I'm a druid.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by macke View Post
    So you don't want other pixels to tell you that you're a giant douche? I'd take the mount anyday, if I ever wanted to sell / give away my account the person that gets it would be so happy it would be worth the trouble.
    They aren't other pixels. They're other PEOPLE. Thank you for being such a perfect example of my point though.

if it was a pug absolutely, and any one who says they wouldn't is lying.

No. For 2 reasons.

1. Rare ain't enough for me, I want a mount to look good and I'm sorry...that phoenix without legs, flimsy wings and a mouth going up and down all the time, ain't good looking in my eyes. I wouldn't use it if I got it, simple as that.

2. It's pixels, not worth making the people around you pissed. E-peen stroking ain't my thaang and doing it as a ninja ain't my cup of tea at all.

I farm the North wind drake and I farmed the Vitreous stone drake (got it) by myself...good looking, rare mounts in the aspect not everyone gets them without luck or work.

I'm waiting until hunters can solo the place, I love having stuff to solo for possible loot.