Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    So for getting 100 mounts, you get a mount? :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bradrate View Post
    This is really not a new achievement, but yes. A pretty awesome one, too. Obviously, if you don't like mounts, you shouldn't put the time into farming all those mounts.

<--- 120 mounts here \o/

Lovely "guide", it's always great to have a list of the mounts you can get so you don't forget any while working on an achievement like this

Deleted
    Thanks for the guide

Deleted
    Thanks for this awesome guide!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcom74 View Post
    SO my friend keeps telling me that you have to get 101 mounts before you get the Dragonhawk for the achievement. can anyone confirm this?
    nope, once i hit 100 mounts, my 101st was the dragonhawk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish i had the willingness to get all them mounts , But i doubt it will happen.
    Stockli = Me
    Bladefist = Home

great list of all the mounts, but needs how to get each one

Thank you for this list I overlooked a few and this just saved me the stress.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    thanks for the list man, always good to have a list to what you dont have.

Now what would be really cool is a list of all the companion pets that you can get. Anyone know where such a list would be?

Thanks and nice one to the OP for a wicked list

This really is an awesome list. Thanks for the help.

Deleted
    still need only 1 mount more. that prob means grinding the hell out of argent or tol barad

Seems a bit...much for such a small reward.

Thanks so much for posting this guide. Are there any addons people have made to try and keep track of rare mounts, pets, and whatnot?

Quote Originally Posted by judurak View Post
    Thanks so much for posting this guide. Are there any addons people have made to try and keep track of rare mounts, pets, and whatnot?
    I think the Wowhead profiler is the best addon for that. If you go to your profile you can see what mounts/pets you have, and what you don't have and how you get them. Makes it pretty easy.

Quote Originally Posted by bradrate View Post
    Yo dawg, I heard you like mounts...

Deleted
    nice guide thanks alot

Deleted
    Thanks for this guide. There are some things wowhead just cannot do. Appreciate it, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perceus View Post
    Now what would be really cool is a list of all the companion pets that you can get. Anyone know where such a list would be?
    Yep Warcraftpets.com has a list and even more: they have an add-on that updates your inventory of pets on their websites, showing you the ones you have and the ones you don't. You can also exclude those you don't want or know you can't get (faction specific, discountinued pets, etc.. ). Very useful, you don't have to do it manually.

Sorry if it's not too related to the thread. There's WarcraftMounts.com too, but they don't have the inventory and addon.

(sorry for the absence of links, I cant post URLs yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcom74 View Post
    SO my friend keeps telling me that you have to get 101 mounts before you get the Dragonhawk for the achievement. can anyone confirm this?
    this was the case with pallys and warlocks when the achievement first came out, it wasnt counting the Felsteed or the Warhorse.
    i believe it has been fixed so now you just need 100 for the achievement

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by perbrethil View Post
    still need only 1 mount more. that prob means grinding the hell out of argent or tol barad
    What about ZA timed run? just find some guild mates and its easy