10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    that deathwing does indeed look awesome! (the rest of the comic too, especially the draenei ^_^)

sneaky bastard..

if criticism is allowed though, the dragon mount doesn't look very wow-ish.
    Its a Charizard!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Its a Charizard!
    I knew I had seen it somewhere before Great comic, also pandaren as tremendously awesome. Mind if I use those for reference for my next project Terricon?

@Summerdrake: Love the armor

Getting the hang of Zbrush again, although I'm having difficulties with the hooves =( Everything is WIP as always.

Do the proportions look ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Brytryne View Post
    I knew I had seen it somewhere before Great comic, also pandaren as tremendously awesome. Mind if I use those for reference for my next project Terricon?

@Summerdrake: Love the armor

Getting the hang of Zbrush again, although I'm having difficulties with the hooves =( Everything is WIP as always.

Think with the hooves/feet you have to work on the ancle and take a look at a few animals and see how the ancle connects to the calf. You can even feel a bit on your own ancle and you'll feel that your leg narrows in a bit before the ancle and there's not much fat/muscle there but more a bony area! Your model is just a bit too fleshy there if that makes any sense lol.
    Hmmm breasts needs more gravity for sure, and something is off with the face, looks a bit like a childs face which doesn't work so well on that body:P Think maybe the nose is too far up and ears too far down aswell!
    She also look a bit stocky but that might be the look you are going for! Sorry if this feels like too much critique, it's just the things that look off for me.
    I do think you have a good model though, but it needs some tweaking. I love the way the horns curl and it's nice to not see a super skinny draeneni for once. Looking forward to see more of this model as you work on it Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Mjau; 2011-03-26 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Edited out the picture!

Deleted
    the misdection looks a little too squat to me.. her abdomen needs a bit more height and i would agree witht he comment about it looking like a childs head on an adults body, but then hair can make a huge difference in that respect

Url'd! ~Raven
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-03-28 at 10:10 PM.

Deleted
    DON'T QUOTE POST as IMG ze Pictures!

Fel orcs!
    Lol!

Seriously, why isn't there much work on these guys? They are the coolest looking orcs of all

Nice pussycat...

Nice dwagon...

Miss old Orgrimmar

Arthas

Turalyon

Uther

Medivh

Darion Mograine, Knights of the Ebon Blade

Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2011-03-26 at 07:32 PM.

Go ahead, if you look at the links they are from blizzards fan art section and are not by me, I just have a massive folder of fan art, most of my own stuff that's really good is in pencil and I have no scanner.

For the hoof I point you too these, this is a great high quality image of a draenei, and here is a link to a youtube speed paint that you might find usefull, the hooves are not draenei but worth looking at imo.
    Creativity is a gift, but through it reality a burden.

Deleted
    What program is used for that pic? I'm 'traditional' (brush, pencils) so don't know stuff like that.

Nice kodo gear!

DKs

Folding & Papercraft

Deleted
    The head looks far too wide, legs are too wide, hands are too big, breasts need to... sag a bit (sorry girls).

It's a great model, don't get me wrong, but it's not a Draenei.
    Last edited by mmoc645e03a49a; 2011-03-26 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Typo.

@Summerdrake
    I am not certain, but I think it was Photoshop and a bit of Corel painter, not certain but that's what it looks like.
    Creativity is a gift, but through it reality a burden.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikarai View Post
    The head looks far too wide, legs are too wide, hands are too big, breasts need to... sag a bit (sorry girls).

It's a great model, don't get me wrong, but it's not a Draenei.
    Yes, there are a few tiny things that need fixing, such as the ankle joints, but I recall Brytryne saying that model is supposed to be stylized, and that the breasts will be in a push-up bra, so that's why they're in that position. Also, it's a WIP, so things are constantly changing.

And I wouldn't say that it's not a Draenei, since each person will have a different version of their Draenei. I knew it was a Draenei when I first saw the image.

I'll admit, I'm a little tired of people copying the in game models, whether they are drakes, Draenei, or anything else. It's more interesting to see all the different versions of one race, creature, etc.

For example, 'my' Draenei are split into two groups; Northerners and Southerners. Northerners are shorter, and overall more rounder, softer and pudgier than their Southerner counterparts, who are tall, muscled and spiky.

Deleted
    Oh man that one is wonderful.

Some Draenei floating action:
    Last edited by mmoc79ddf23dc8; 2011-03-26 at 11:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's one a had done of my Tauren Hunter a few weeks back.

Art by: Shalinka on Deviant Art.

Deleted

Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2011-03-27 at 10:22 AM.

I made this earlier. Inspired by this.

I awesomed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I made this earlier. Inspired by this.

*snip*

I awesomed.
    Indeed, i often get inspired by error codes too :P Hell, some of my best songs were wrote after seeing a 503

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Indeed, i often get inspired by error codes too :P Hell, some of my best songs were wrote after seeing a 503
    What?

The link works for me?

Anyways, here's a fresh picture of the original.

Deleted

Korya of the Blackwater

So, I promised a Draenei Druid ages ago.

Well, I finally got around to drawing it.

T11 FTW. Legs looks a bit iffy to me, though. I think that I should maybe colour it in Photoshop...

Edit: Oh herp derp. Facial tentacles. I knew that it missed something...

Edit x2: Tail too. WTF was I thinking...?
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-03-28 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Edit: Oh herp derp. Facial tentacles. I knew that it missed something...

Edit x2: Tail too. WTF was I thinking...?
    Well...you got the horns...at least...
    1/10?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Well...you got the horns...at least...
    1/10?
    This isn't a rating thread.