Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

New Priest Talents!

Four new reactive shields have been added to the Discipline tree. These new spells are called Heal, Greater Heal, Flash Heal, and Prayer of Healing.

I lol'd. Blizzard did a good job this year with the Patch Notes imo.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

I just wish they'd do something IN GAME like a-net always does. Logging in to see what prank the krewe has unleashed always brings a smile to my face. ( miniature day where everyone was shrunk and stick figure day were my favs). This year they made both a fake gw2 profession announcement AND added a special april fools tie-in quest that was one giant terminator reference. That in addition to the "patch notes" they send up are equally hilarious. (Avatar of Kormir )
    Last edited by Kaleina; 2011-04-02 at 05:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleina View Post
    I just wish they'd do something IN GAME like a-net always does. Logging in to see what prank the krewe always brings a smile to my face. ( miniature day where everyone was shrunk and stick figure day were my favs). This year they made both a fake gw2 profession announcement AND added a special april fools tie-in quest that was one giant terminator reference.
    I enjoyed the Guild Wars 2 April Fools one. So hilarious and well done.

they could've changed the Glyph of GS back to what it was in WotLK and I would buy it so fast I would be crying right now :P
    Kaeldin the Flamebreaker, lvl 85 Blood Elf Priest [Grim Batol EU]

There is never enough haste to compensate for bad DPS or a stupid tank.
    You can't heal stupidity.