10+ Year Old Account

~Monday Night Combat~ DotA-style fps

So... what do u guys think about the "new" DotA style fps Monday Night Combat? Would u play it or not? Why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Any stems off of dota is trash. Once Dota2 comes out all these wannabes will be dead.

This isn't DotA style, Smash were really really old games for SNES, good games at that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joecarth View Post
    This isn't DotA style, Smash were really really old games for SNES, good games at that.
    By DotA style i mean the "Defend the Base" style, which is : You got a hero, You got a base, there is an enemy base, destroy enemy base before they destroy yours."Creeps" will spawn from your base and help u, but the enemy base spawn creeps too, there are also enemy Heroes.That's what i mean by "DotA style"...now, the difference between DotA and Monday Night Combat is that MNC is an FPS, the purpose of these two games is the same.
    Last edited by Deathguard; 2011-04-03 at 10:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathguard View Post
    By DotA style i mean the "Defend the Base" style, which is : You got a hero, You got a base, there is an enemy base, destroy enemy base before they destroy yours."Creeps" will spawn from your base and help u, but the enemy base spawn creeps too, there are also enemy Heroes.That's what i mean by "DotA style"...now, the difference between DotA and Monday Night Combat is that MNC is an FPS, the purpose of these two games is the same.
    What he is explaining is DotA was no where near the beginning of this genre.

But on topic I quite enjoy it, in fact I enjoy it more than DotA, because most of the players are not elitist dicks.

Its not a fps game tho as fps stand for First Person Shooter.. and MNC is a Third Person Shooter, but its a fun game for sure :P

---------- Post added 2011-04-03 at 03:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CoraTehEJ View Post
    Any stems off of dota is trash. Once Dota2 comes out all these wannabes will be dead.
    HoN nor LoL will die when Dota2 comes out... - .-

Quote Originally Posted by CoraTehEJ View Post
    Its only similar to dota in the sense that it has lanes, ai that goes down the lanes and fights, abilitys or skills that you rank up, and towers kind of.

This game is tons of fun but i dont play it much anymore since hacking is on the rise. Id rather not fight a assassin that flys and takes no damage