Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    If you get it in the same way as lolmourne then this 'legendary' won't be legendary either. Too bad Blizzard doesn't learn. All the sucky guilds that currently haven't even cleared heroic modes will drown in these staves. Which sucks, because it's ugly as hell.

Get off your high horse and get over yourself, people like you make this game worse.

In regards to if its a healer or DPS staff, blizzard said it would be DPS but to do that they would have to make the proc a stacking thing based on direct damage, but....this would mess with warlocks and shadow priests since alot of their damage is not direct but dot based. if the proc only works on damage then i dont see why a healer couldnt use it. I think they will have to make it bad for healers....i don't know maybe make the proc drop a stack when you cast a healing type spell?

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    If you get it in the same way as lolmourne then this 'legendary' won't be legendary either. Too bad Blizzard doesn't learn. All the sucky guilds that currently haven't even cleared heroic modes will drown in these staves. Which sucks, because it's ugly as hell.
    As I want legendaries to be rare.. now I hope most guilds will drown in these staves just for knowing you got your elitist mouth shut.

15+ Year Old Account
    If boubouille punches you its just a sign that he loves you

Druids better be able to use this. I WANT IT! /Balace

Quote Originally Posted by Rainei View Post
    Amazes me the trash you post on here lately. mmo-champion used to be such a great site, then you started datamining. Which violates the TOS. Shame blizz won't shut you down, ever since you sold out to curse, the site has gone downhill. I miss the old MMo-champion, before boub turned green.
    ... what? MMO-Champion has always been about datamining since the creation, the site only became popular because i datamined the shit out of patch 2.1.

You're a very bad troll sir.

While you were struggling in the Plane of Fire, my watchers and I were able to determine where and, most importantly, when our vision was obscured. We have discovered that the shroud was placed over the Nexus, far to the north in the realm of the blue dragonflight.
    An event in the recent past has been obscured from my vision by the most powerful of magics.
    I'm back. You all thought I was crazy.

disc atonement spec with the legendary rawr

Most likely it will be Stam Int and Mastery with a super awesome proc that everyone would love.

OMFG Legendary staff!!!! *Gets slapped in the face...*CRIES*
    Blast from the past naxx40lvl60 atiesh staff any1?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    ... what? MMO-Champion has always been about datamining since the creation, the site only became popular because i datamined the shit out of patch 2.1.

You're a very bad troll sir.
    proof or it didnt happen! i want to see that shit you datamined!!!!!!!!

Have a Nice Day ™...

Quote Originally Posted by Zehroh View Post
    As I want legendaries to be rare.. now I hope most guilds will drown in these staves just for knowing you got your elitist mouth shut.
    This, anything that makes an Elitist nerd rage or QQ is a win in my books. /leetest-hatered
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    I think the real question is... is this staff going to be usable in Arena?

And if so, will there be some way to compensate Shamans for the fact that they'll be losing over 13k armor from not being able to use a shield, whereas all the other staff using classes lose nothing, because offhands don't have armor.

Perhaps just put armor on the staff for Shamans to compensate for a shield of similar gear level.
    Nothing, because PVE items like this are not designed for PVP. You can always swap to a one hander and shield if you are getting meleed anyway.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    Caster staff yay! they should make a legendary item that allows you to choose from a few given weapons instead

Deleted
    give legendary dagger already!

What I am wondering is if this is going to need 25 man raids to complete or if ten mans will suffice? I am part of a ten man raiding guild and would hate to be discriminated against just because I come from a smaller guild, I would love to have the chance on this for my Lock. It seems that with the shared lock outs now and the emergence of the smaller raiding guilds it would only be fair that 10 man guild get a stab at obtaining what looks like it is going to be a sweet weapon.

Sadly the staff doesn't look as cool as i thought it would

Compared to Shadowmourne, the most recent legendary this is quite a bit underwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalOS View Post
    hopefully the staffs stats will make up for the fact staffs suck and provide much less stat bonus than main hand offhand combo with same weap enchat value on weapon plus bonus enchant on offhand. i'm sure they will though, guess blizz did find a way to make us actually use a staff.
    Blade of the Witching Hour + Book of Binding Will + Offhand enchant = 376 int, 448 secondary stats.

Chelley's Staff of Dark Mending = 341 int, 456 secondary stats

I don't think it'll be hard for a legendary to make up for 35int ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Speculation: No, it's the Legendary quest chain. You spend a huge amount of money and time and whatever else and get a legendary.

However, it's probably like the TBC stuff at the same time - you are going into the Firelands to introduce you to the Caverns of Time storyline for a future raid. The quests are almost assuredly referring to the War of the Ancients.

I'll be very surprised if those "visions" are not about the War of the Ancients in one way or another, and then we'll see it in the patch after the Firelands, probably.

Edited to show speculation and for other things.
    Found this on wowwiki:

In Cataclysm Edit
    This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
    Main article: War of the Ancients (instance)
    According to a recent interview with Tom Chilton, which took place on June 8th, 2010, War of the Ancients will be a Caverns of Time raid instance released some time during the World of Warcraft: Cataclysm patch cycle.[1]

So yeah looks like the quests will be related to it, damn im starting to drewl a little thinking about it :F