Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

the easiest class to play

what is the easiest DPS class in PvE ? by easy i mean quite easy rotation, most preferably wotlk retri-like but i dont think any class is as easy as that now.

and which class is the best damage dealer in raids right now ?

thanks in advance

yay the daily "the easiest class to play" thread yay

Deleted
    stateofdps.com
    There you have a list of how well each class is performing on each boss or overall

10+ Year Old Account
    Shitting is currently easier than playing ret in a basic environment.

Depends on if you're interested in heroics/raids and if so, what difficulty and content. Maybe I'm just bias from playing paladin so long, but keeping track of 1 buff and the other time mashing whatever glows and still giving out decent enough numbers for 9/12, you want a ret paladin.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

A lot of classes have simple base rotations but lots of little tips to totally maximize dps, such as boomkins. What specifically were you looking for.
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

Best damage dealer varies per fight, per spec, per raid composition due to buffs, if any specific task is assigned to the dps in question, and what the skill and experience level of the player is.
    Simple answer is there is no answer.

I voted for Tauren. Wait, there wasn't a poll?

I like rouge.. so not easy.

Mage in terms of rotation, You can't really pinpoint on the "best" dps. It can vary depending on environment and raid setup

10+ Year Old Account
    For the best, check the link Bhoomiboii posted.

Easiest rotation...suppose it's an Arcane mage. They arent great dps though.

The EASIEST rotation by far is Boomkin.

Starfire to Solar Eclipse, dot up, pop trinkets, starfall, treants, spam Sunfire and reapply dots until boss dies. Use up to 7 Starsurge procs during the fight whenever you want (usually during increase damage phases). Innervate, Tranquility and b-res the raid as needed. Thats a total of 6 buttons to worry about and 3 situational cooldowns to help the raid.

Barkskin when anticipating heavy damage, use shrooms/typhoon in some aoe situations, if not tab-sunfire spam.

Arcane Mage.

There's not a single doubt about it.
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackeyecycle View Post
    I like rouge.. so not easy.
    Yea, it is difficult to apply "rouge" to your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahgoots View Post
    Yea, it is difficult to apply "rouge" to your face.
    You should see me in the car... gawd forbid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bhoomiboii View Post
    stateofdps.com
    there you have a list of how well each class is performing on each boss or overall
    stop linking stateofdps.com oh my lord it's worse than gearscore

10+ Year Old Account
    isn't these threads against rules?

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

15+ Year Old Account
    Any melee except feral would be a good start.
    I wont name arcane mage cos its not even viable
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Another of these? It's like nobody knows how to use search or something....

10+ Year Old Account
    My shadow priest has a pretty simple rotation, but I play casually when it comes to raids/heroics. So It may be different in those situations.

I mean, you see his nick, his posts number and still answer to his thread? Trollz everywhere
    S.H.