Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Be honest, how long did it take you to notice?

Deleted
    Less than a second really...it doesn't work with small pictures. Try agian

a split second
    yep i look at womens faces first
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

Deleted
    a split second, the face is to obvious.

Deleted
    face>breasts. Yeah im not a jerk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badde View Post
    face>breasts. Yeah im not a jerk
    for real? I'd say his breasts look better.

Nearly everyone will notice immediately due to the size of the picture, don't let the people claiming "well IIIIIII saw it because I'm not a jerk" fool you.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hayharut View Post
    a split second
    yep i look at womens faces first
    This.
    Face > Everything

She needs to shave, other than that she's pretty hot.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

I noticed in less than a second... Swift look at the face, down to breasts and then back to check the face again... and yep, it was still a horrible face for a female... =P

I think the face loaded first or something because I noticed the facial hair before I ever got to look at the chest.
    Maybe all those time meeting wow women IRL and they turning out to be guys has made me wise to this kind of ruse, IDK. j/k btw.

Face and hair is too important to me... Anyone can have decent tits one way or another, but it's different with faces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

About 5 seconds. Yea....
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by It can be ANYTHING View Post
    for real? I'd say his breasts look better.
    lol'd so hard.

OT: A second to notice it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggers View Post
    This message was brought to you by WotLK, where thinking less, is more.

Gotta be honest, 2 first seconds my eyes focused on the breasts! I was pretty sure it was them it was something wrong with... I was proved wrong.
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Quick scan from head to toe (or as low as picture shows)
    Realise something isnt right with face, notice chest, go back up to face in about a second

Deleted
    Everyone saw it immediately because the pic is small. Now some jerks think they aren't .

About halfway down with my pants until I noticed