Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Nope.

Thismessageistooshort.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    Unreal 2 Awakening

Nope.

You guys might want to actually read the thread, especially the part where people have been naming the screenshots with entirely different game names to throw off lazy people.

Fact of the matter is, people -haven't- been renaming them.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcruiser View Post
    Fact of the matter is, people -haven't- been renaming them.
    Last few that have had actual game names in the screenshot *have* been red herrings.

Some halo game? (halo combat evolved beta/demo version?)
    Haven't played it for a long time, but seems that I've seen something like that screen

That screen shot looks eerily similar to the first drop site you come to in the original Halo game. Obviously that is not master chief since you can clearly see his hands and the graphics are better than the first Halo. I haven't played any of them since Halo 2 (played Halo 3 for about an hour at a friend's place one time), but I'd be surprised if this game was not either a Halo clone or created by the same company.

Nope, not a Halo clone nor was it created by Bungie.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    Pariah ?

Looks legit

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    Pariah ?

Looks legit
    Looks right to me. I was thinking it was an early 2000's game due to the very basic HUD and that particular screenshot didn't really show off its graphics that well.. Turns out it's a 2005 game. 0_o

Pariah ?

Looks legit
    Pariah it is Post your pic!

Quote Originally Posted by Xcruiser View Post
    Looks right to me. I was thinking it was an early 2000's game due to the very basic HUD and that particular screenshot didn't really show off its graphics that well.. Turns out it's a 2005 game. 0_o
    Tried to find a particularly puzzling picture Pariah was pretty crap anyway!

Game beyond epic

Edit damm size
    Last edited by Alianthos; 2011-04-13 at 07:27 PM.

Game beyond epic

Edit damm size
    Giants: Citizen Kabuto

Actually knew this one without googling or using TinEye (Or looking at the image URL, which does actually list its name)

---------- Post added 2011-04-13 at 08:41 PM ----------

PC/Playstation/Dreamcast
    Last edited by FlawlessSoul; 2011-04-13 at 07:31 PM.

Urban Chaos , easy

This game was pretty scary actually. A clue, although it shouldn't be needed, the game has 2, original and localized
    Last edited by gunchix; 2011-04-13 at 08:00 PM.

What's wrong with the dude on the far right? He's looks like Predator when his invisible armor mechanism is on the fritz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tibben View Post
    What's wrong with the dude on the far right? He's looks like Predator when his invisible armor mechanism is on the fritz.
    Ahaahah rofl ahha omg mate why you're serious when you make observation on screenshots? I just love your manners ahahh you made me lolz alot tonight <3 <333

A clue before I go to bed. One of the names of the game has numbers in it.

Well, i guessed one right, so i guess i put up one. Don't think i needed to change the image name or anything. Played this on the PC when i was a kid, and some sections made me tear my hair out.

Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunchix View Post
    Urban Chaos , easy

This game was pretty scary actually. A clue, although it shouldn't be needed, the game has 2, original and localized
    I think im wrong but the game looks very familiar to Odi.um. Im only going on this assumption cause you said it had 2 names and the graphics looks a lot like Odium/Gorky 17. Just noticed you said it had a number in one of the names so yea im definitely going with this answer.

I need to some day go back from page one of this thread and add the games I dont recognize to my list of what to buy.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2011-04-14 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    I think im wrong but the game looks very familiar to Odi.um. Im only going on this assumption cause you said it had 2 names and the graphics looks a lot like Odium/Gorky 17. Just noticed you said it had a number in one of the names so yea im definitely going with this answer.

I need to some day go back from page one of this thread and add the games I dont recognize to my list of what to buy.
    Yep, had a quick google and Gorky 17 it is. Amusingly enough, gunchix mirrored that screenshot - and the cover of the "Gorky 17" release has a backwards R on it