Deleted
    Bruins should be a couple goals up after that 1st tbh, Marchand just needs to stick those chances in the back of the net.

I have Washington Vs Philly in the East finals, Nashville and San Jose in West.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniabe View Post
    P.S. Mario Lemieux > Wayne Gretzky
    I absolutely agree. Pens were a respectable team when Super Mario played. If he wasn't sick so often, his numbers would have shat on Gretzky's.

Crosby is another protected pseudo-prodigy like Wayne was. I can name sooooo many players better than him, three of them on his own team.

i HATE Crosby because he gets shoved down our throat at every turn. remember when he skated for the first time in 2 months? BREAKING NEWS! did Datsyuk get a front page post on every major sports site when he skated for the first time in two months? HELL NO. he didnt even get his own article. what makes Crosby so special?
    Holy crap, do you know how fucking bad it is here?! You don't even understand. Chronicle Herald front page for 2 days straight, front page on the Halifax Metro, front page on everything. Not to mention it's all they talked about on News 95.7 for a few days when he started practicing again.

---------- Post added 2011-04-14 at 09:25 PM ----------

Holy crap Price is doing a good job so far living up to Halak's name!
    red panda red panda red panda!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    I absolutely agree. Pens were a respectable team when Super Mario played. If he wasn't sick so often, his numbers would have shat on Gretzky's.

Crosby is another protected pseudo-prodigy like Wayne was. I can name sooooo many players better than him, three of them on his own team.

Holy crap, do you know how fucking bad it is here?! You don't even understand. Chronicle Herald front page for 2 days straight, front page on the Halifax Metro, front page on everything. Not to mention it's all they talked about on News 95.7 for a few days when he started practicing again.
    i wouldnt have such ap roblem with crosby if he wasnt shoved down our throats. its funny how much they glorify him but i remember the wings just setting Zetterberg on him and in two play off series Crosby didnt do crap to the wings.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm literally bouncing in my chair... this series is so good! :x

i wouldnt have such ap roblem with crosby if he wasnt shoved down our throats. its funny how much they glorify him but i remember the wings just setting Zetterberg on him and in two play off series Crosby didnt do crap to the wings.
    Zetterberg is an excellent player. Not as fun to watch as Datsyuk, but he does his job so well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm literally bouncing in my chair... this series is so good! :x

Zetterberg is an excellent player. Not as fun to watch as Datsyuk, but he does his job so well.
    Its hard to be as entertaining as Datsyuk, most talented player in the league and probably the best hands of all times.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    i dont hate how they won the cup because it was the dynasty vs the young guns sorry.
    i hate how they won the cup because the NHL GAVE IT TO THEM. THEY HANDED IT TO CROSBY on a PLATTER and did everything in there POWER to make sure he won it.

i HATE crosby because hes a cocky arrogant whiney spoiled BRAT who won't even shake the greatest defenseman of the ages hand.
    i HATE Crosby because he gets shoved down our throat at every turn. remember when he skated for the first time in 2 months? BREAKING NEWS! did Datsyuk get a front page post on every major sports site when he skated for the first time in two months? HELL NO. he didnt even get his own article. what makes Crosby so special?
    Crosby was dominating points this year until he got concussed, and it's either him or Ovechkin in the top spot every year. You have to face the fact the two of them are the faces of the NFL. Crosby is no way cocky and jumped into one of the hardest sports, behind MMA, boxing, and wrestling, at the age of a high school senior! He is great and will be one of the greatest of all time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Crosby was dominating points this year until he got concussed, and it's either him or Ovechkin in the top spot every year. You have to face the fact the two of them are the faces of the NFL. Crosby is no way cocky and jumped into one of the hardest sports, behind MMA, boxing, and wrestling, at the age of a high school senior! He is great and will be one of the greatest of all time.
    not cocky, he just didn't shake lids hand after being gifted a cup. he bitches to the refs all the time, and dives like a little spoiled brat. and offense aint everything. hes not hte best player in the league till hec an play defense and offense.

15+ Year Old Account
    Steven Stamkos.

---------- Post added 2011-04-14 at 10:31 PM ----------

2 - 0!!!!!!

Longtime Sabres fan here having grown up in western NY. Let's go Buffalo!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadilyn View Post
    Longtime Sabres fan here having grown up in western NY. Let's go Buffalo!
    only good thing about the sabres is Ryan Miler (BTW, Detroit really should invest in this guy, Fuck Howie).

---------- Post added 2011-04-15 at 02:05 AM ----------

Steven Stamkos.

---------- Post added 2011-04-14 at 10:31 PM ----------

2 - 0!!!!!!
    notice how no one is contesting my comment about pittsburgh getting handed a cup by the refs. are Pens fans finally admitting the truth? the truth the rest of the league has known for...2 years now?

How were they handed the cup? I pretty sure Detroit fans say that, but no one else. They're young and talented, the league is going to "hand" them a lot more cups, get used to it.

High Overlord Loriginalediscipline's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Price made huge save and got a bit lucky. Second goal of Gionta wasnt supose to be a goal. Bruins had the momemtum and i wonder what would of happen if thomas made the save. Anyways, ill take the win for sure but i dont think the bruins will play the same way for the second game. 3-1 boston next game.
    lor

Vancouver...but this needs a poll imo

10+ Year Old Account
    2-2 LA!
    lol goalie got owned

---------- Post added 2011-04-15 at 03:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phazedin View Post
    Vancouver...but this needs a poll imo
    i agree VANCOUVER ALL THE WAY!

edit: I think this sums it up
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPgxF8kOE_0
    Last edited by Epuration; 2011-04-15 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loriginalediscipline View Post
    Price made huge save and got a bit lucky. Second goal of Gionta wasnt supose to be a goal. Bruins had the momemtum and i wonder what would of happen if thomas made the save. Anyways, ill take the win for sure but i dont think the bruins will play the same way for the second game. 3-1 boston next game.
    We can also thank captain Chara for his idiotic penalty in the final minutes. /golfclap

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phist View Post
    We can also thank captain Chara for his idiotic penalty in the final minutes. /golfclap
    oleeeeeeeeeee ole ole oleeee

oleeeeee
    oleeeeeeeee

Also, today is a good day to wear my obscenely massive Carey Price jersey. <3

This thing goes down to my knees... lol

The Detroit Red Wings will win Lord Stanley's Cup for the 12th time in franchise history.

Its been a Sedin two years in a row now.

15+ Year Old Account
    How were they handed the cup? I pretty sure Detroit fans say that, but no one else. They're young and talented, the league is going to "hand" them a lot more cups, get used to it.
    oh easy. first of all the finals was moved up 8 days against league rules. do you realize the finals can ONLY be moved if BOTH of the Conference Finals end in 4 games? Detroits went to 5. do you realize 5 Redwings were playing Injured?

Game 2 Evgani Malkin took an instigator penalty in the last 5 minutes. as per the rules:

46.12 Instigator in Final Five Minutes of Regulation Time (or Anytime in Overtime) - A player who is deemed to be the instigator of an altercation in the final five (5) minutes of regulation time or at any time in overtime shall be assessed an instigator minor penalty, a major penalty for fighting, and a game misconduct penalty, subject to thye conditions outlined in 46.22.
    Evgani Malkin played in game 3. Clearly violating the rules. Evgani Malkin had 3 Points in game 3. thats quite the difference for a guy who SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN PLAYING THAT GAME.

Game 7: The first goal that Pittsburgh got came on an icing call, THAT was not CALLED.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efWZZb9cEsI

look at the sequence from 1:15 on. the puck is clearly thrown into the zone from Just before center ice, and it ends up behind the goalie. anyone dispute that the puck crossing 2 Red Lines is icing? well thats your first goal erased.

How about the too many men on the ice pittsburg had for 35 SECONDS without a whistle?