Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    I nearly pissed myself with laughter upon seeing the image you quoted. Anyone who knows a lick about her character knows the dude should be in Sylvanas's arms, not the other way around. Bitch don't need no knight in shining armor to save her from the evils of the world.

:Edit:

Aw hell, just realized it's supposed to be her old model, not a random fanfic dude.
    Its fine, your spazzy outburst entertained me

Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-16 at 07:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    alexstrasza!

i should really stop drawing late at night. :P i actually like this one quite a bit. XD
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    alexstrasza!
    i should really stop drawing late at night. :P i actually like this one quite a bit. XD
    Male thongs. Awesome. Enough of the girls in thongs in WoW, where's the guys and their man-thongs for a change!

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Male thongs. Awesome. Enough of the girls in thongs in WoW, where's the guys and their man-thongs for a change!
    You want Furbolgs?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    /drool at all the pretty Sylvanas art..

Haven t posted in a while.. had so much oogling of great art to do. :O

Also I've been on a goblin drawing spree..

Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    Yes, that's legitimate nightmare fuel right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.

Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-16 at 09:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Hello fan art thread, it is Friday! Have some shenanigans, courtesy of my guild.
    hello emilyorange! it's not friday anymore, but great comic again ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    alexstrasza!
    nice xD
    but we need more chibi!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    how about more of both, so we all can have fun?^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zaebrael View Post
    You want Furbolgs?
    lol xD

while i'm probably the last person who'd judge people for their sexual likings, the thought of male furries in thongs is somewhat.. unpleasent. i'm personally not into furries and not into males, and while i'm definitely into thongs, they may not fit really my likings in this particular combination^^

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry-cyanide View Post
    Also I've been on a goblin drawing spree..
    orly? :P

great art again, cute faces

Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-16 at 09:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    nice xD
    but we need more chibi!!

And so I have returned.

I really meant to get stuff uploaded earlier, but I've been extremely scatter-brained lately and thus my art has suffered. The biggest thing bothering me right now is that my period has decided to take a vacation. I'm definitely not pregnant, so that's ruled out. I do have a sinking feeling that something got jostled around really bad when I tumbled down the stairs. After that nasty fall I've had two slightly abnormal periods. I'm really starting to freak out. I fucking hate this. My lack of period makes me feel so, ergh, manly and juvenile. Ew. I just don't feel like me. I’ll wait it out for a few more days, and if there’s still nothing I’ll have to take a trip to the doctor. Hopefully he’ll be more compassionate this time. :/

The other thing that's got me all jittery and upset is that my boyfriend wants to move out very, very soon. I'm nowhere near ready for that, and my parents aren't ready to even hear about it. He wants to pay rent, but I personally think that saving up for a downpayment would be better. But what he seems most concerned about right now is getting out of his house as soon as possible, which is understandable. His family isn't the greatest.

Anyone here have experience with going the 'pay rent' route? I'm just scared about ending up on the street and not making enough money.
    I just don’t want to end up busting our asses trying to scrounge enough money together so that I will be able to quit working for 5 years so I can stay home and raise a child. Shit. Sometimes I really do wish it was the 50’s/60’s again.

I’m also going to try to organize myself this weekend so I can start commissions. One little problem; I thought a lot of artists are using paypal, so I went to the site and tried to find how to get a ‘merchant account,’ if you will. I found nothing. All I found was ‘Sell on Ebay,’ but I’m sure that most artists doing commissions don’t do that.

And last, but really not least, I’m feeling more pressure than ever from my dad and grandma about the whole “get married at 25 (no earlier), then have kids .” I’ll never be getting married. I’m not religious and marriage is just not my thing. I’ll also have kids whenever I want. No one has the right to control my uterus. My grandma keeps telling me that I “must break the chain of young mothers in our family.” Uh what? Young? I think my grandma was at least 23 when she had my mom, and my mom was 41 when she had me. I don’t think that’s very young...

I’m just really bothered by the fact that the women in my family are the ones making the worst comments. My mom doesn’t really say much and she’s pretty good about stuff, but when she does say an ‘off colour’ comment to me, it really fucking stings. I’m tired of all this women oppressing women shit.

Anyways, on with the art!

DeviantART: http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/gallery/

Blizz announced that they'll probably be adding female demons sometime in the future, and of course incubi.
    Now, this may be a joke, but if they are for srs bizniz, then they better not fuck this one up like they did female worgen. I hope that they don't just add tits and makeup and say "okay done!"
    I hope they actually take this seriously and pay attention to what makes something female.

Ze'ev has just discovered that by pushing Stud's neck fat forward, he can effectively make it look as though Stud is a giant penis with a foreskin. Those silly men. *chuckles*
    I do this to my family friend's fat chihuahua every time I see him. The only difference is that I don't exclaim that he looks like a penis.
    I know it's messy, but I kinda gave up half-way through because I just couldn't get Ze'ev's arms and hands right and I have bigger things to worry about than finishing this. It was fun though.

*If you have a fear of aliens and what not, please don't view this, just scroll to the next picture

Okay, so a while ago I thought it would be cool to come up with some sort of creature that guards the entrances to the Emerald Dream, and takes druids into it. I wanted it to be creepy, because the Emerald Dream is very surreal and wild looking, so I went with a barn owl. To make it look 'off' I just enlarged the eyes to epic proportions and took away the beak.

Funny enough, it ended up looking like the owl thing from the 4th kind. (Never saw the film, only saw it advertised)
    After noticing this I looked up stuff on aliens and owl imagery. Really interesting stuff.
    Even though people will say "olololo you copied The 4th Kind derp derp!" I'm going to keep this critter looking like this, since these creatures snatch the souls of druids in their talons and take them into the Emerald Dream. So the 'abduction' metaphor thing comes together quite nicely with this.

People have said that it's impossible to design a female moonkin. I believe I have just proven this assumption wrong, where is my award.
    lol
    This was really fun though. I love taking WoW models and improving them or making them anatomically correct.
    If moonkin looked like this, I would play a Balance druid and nothing else. I'm super cereal.

Tullgin is my absolute favourite out of all my Warcraft characters, since he has the simplest, but most effective (in my opinion) design.
    He's both cute and sexy. The cuteness comes from the doe eyes, button nose, cotton candy colouration, and overall softness/roundness.
    The sexuality comes from the erogenous zones highlighted in pink, making him look like he has a permanent sex-flush, his very hourglass/pear body, thick lips, and dainty legs and hooves.
    Most of the poses are out of character so I could study different positions and movement. He's actually very shy and submissive.

This character has changed so much it's ridiculous. He's gone from super manly to super girly. And I've decided to make him intersex. So yes, he is able to have cute little babies.
    Hopefully I don't get my ass roasted for doing such a *gasp* 'horrible thing.'

Poses were based on stock photographs from SenshiStock.deviantart.com

I had this sketch of Anduin Wrynn laying around and realized that I haven't painted too many normal skin tones, so Anduin was my guinea pig this morning. I'm quite happy with how this turned out, especially the gorget.
    Last edited by Rachel; 2011-04-17 at 03:38 AM.

Wow, if female boomkin looked like that I'd totally reactivate the account with my boomkin on it. lol

Finished a commission today. Liked it both with and without background, for various reasons. Never'd done anything quite like it before, and was trying to see if I could integrate this into a full drawing while still emphasizing the character.

lol it may just plain not fit so here's a link http://darkelementals.com/cg/krast2finished.jpg

Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-18 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Wow, if female boomkin looked like that I'd totally reactivate the account with my boomkin on it. lol
    Totally agreed, though I already play balance, I would be much happier with a female version >_>
    They should hire artists like Rachel to come in and make these models for them...they cry so much about not having the development time and resources to do it themselves -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Totally agreed, though I already play balance, I would be much happier with a female version >_>
    They should hire artists like Rachel to come in and make these models for them...they cry so much about not having the development time and resources to do it themselves -.-
    Imagine if they made a World of Chibicraft

Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-18 at 10:37 AM.

Deleted
    Rachel, ur demons were creative and I liked the female moonkin...but maybe it would be better if it was thicker? The fun thing about moonkin is that its a fat parrot jumpin around spammin moonfire. I think that fun would have been taken out with ur slim moonkin..just my view, it looks good though.

Oh! That gives me the idea to make a Moonkin post! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    Imagine if they made a World of Chibicraft
    Chibis <3